That's.... a lil' ungrateful :s I know you're joking but the devs have been working on E15 since early December and it's just been finished. The episode isn't even out yet, let alone the beta

Actually since March, before that they did the 14,5 to get up to date with the latest Essentials updates, the Oras content and the megas. E15 has taken a bit less than 3 months.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ame.... hey... hey... hey Poptart... when's the E16 status thread coming up ;) ;) ;)

I swear, this should be a warning point or 3 :feelsgn:

I know it's a joke, but still...

Since when does Taka specifically support Lin? Or is there something I'm not getting

Not exactly that "Taka supports Lin", but I'd go ahead and guess that, since Taka is Solaris son, he's one of the ways Lin can keep an eye on Solaris. Disobey her, and bam. Taka ends up at the bottom of a volcano or something.

But i'm just rambling stuff now.

And, of course: OMG 100% HYPE CHOO CHOO cuz i have to.

I take it that some posts will be meaningless just to get the page number to 69? It might actually be possible, if they don't lock it before the game's release, that is. All I can say about that is, well, impressive.

(Contributing)

Not exactly that "Taka supports Lin", but I'd go ahead and guess that, since Taka is Solaris son, he's one of the ways Lin can keep an eye on Solaris. Disobey her, and bam. Taka ends up at the bottom of a volcano or something.

Hydreigon ain' got nuthin on that keychain! Nuthin! Taka's troll team will mop the floor with Lin's dragons!

Hydreigon ain' got nuthin on that keychain! Nuthin! Taka's troll team will mop the floor with Lin's dragons!

Are we just assuming that Lin (who may or may not be a former champion) uses all Dragons?

• Support Squad

What I must wonder, with the arrival of the new fields once more, how many fields will there be in total. The fair amunt we got this time around took an appropriately fair time to complete.

I'm grasping at straws here

What I must wonder, with the arrival of the new fields once more, how many fields will there be in total. The fair amunt we got this time around took an appropriately fair time to complete.

I'm grasping at straws here

Why you grasping straws??? :( What have they done to you???? :(

btw that axew egg has egg moves because I can see into the future :)

Are we just assuming that Lin (who may or may not be a former champion) uses all Dragons?

She's a dragon trainer. We know that for sure. She has a Hydreigon. Her sprite from the season one leaders page has all four pseudolegendary dragons of that time (pre gen6, pre Goodra). We'll see. Lots of Ice, and some Fairies will do. If Ame gives us and Azumarill the Icepunch tutor, well, Lin, was good to know you.

Why you grasping straws??? :( What have they done to you???? :(

btw that axew egg has egg moves because I can see into the future :)

FIRMLY GRASP IT

I'm still going with that the egg isn't an Axew because of what Jerry said, just you all watch...

She's a dragon trainer. We know that for sure. She has a Hydreigon. Her sprite from the season one leaders page has all four pseudolegendary dragons of that time (pre gen6, pre Goodra). We'll see. Lots of Ice, and some Fairies will do. If Ame gives us and Azumarill the Icepunch tutor, well, Lin, was good to know you.

Am I the only one who thinks Lin is a dark type user?? kk :/

Am I the only one who thinks Lin is a dark type user?? kk :/

Boasting about pure power with such a brittle type would be hil~larious.

She's definately a dragon trainer. Just like you. You'll just have to open her eyes and show her the true Pokemon God.

Boasting about pure power with such a brittle type would be hil~larious.

She's definately a dragon trainer. Just like you. You'll just have to open her eyes and show her the true Pokemon God.

tbh I think beating her with my Dragonians will be a pain but I believe in Goodra to pull through :3

And so the episode is completed. With that, so is the purpose of this status thread. Thank you all for your input, and we'll keep you posted as the beta and alpha processes develop.