Including a hard mode in canon games shouldn't be tedious, but that's none of my business.

After the creation of B/W2, they literally have no excuse why this can't be done. Nowadays I have to nuzlocke the games because I'd fine them boring otherwise. That reminds of another rant from ORAS. They really didn't need to make your rival hold your hand through the whole post Mauville to Norman and let you just teleport to the place. We can walk there like in the original.

Also, nearly at 20%. Seems like things are moving fast now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

IIRC, you didn't even get challenge or easy mode until post game and it didn't carry over to new files, so the only way to actually use it from the beginning was to have it sent to you by someone else which is impossible for someone like me who doesn't and can't do online or multiplayer stuff. Whatever the physical copy of the game by itself offers is all I can do. So no B2W2 keys, no trading, no Pokemon Bank, visiting Secret Bases, etc. Not that I wanted to make the game harder or easier, but it just seemed so dumb to me to not have it available from the beginning.

Edited by StrawberryLoveIntervention

It is. There is the only argument that people wouldn't play the "easy mode" in the first place, but first you can't verify that, and second most prepare for competitive use, so hard mode doesn't help, rather hinders. It would exist only for the fun of the game.

Speaking about Gen 6, I was massively disappointed by both X and Y, and ORAS. I know Pokemon games are typically easy, but this was a brain dead cake walk. Is it too much to expect the leader of the villainous team to have a competent team? (A Weezing, Crobat, Mightyena, and Mega Camerupt is far from competent) I'd love it if the hard mode from B2/W2 came back. Since Reborn is basically in hard mode already, maybe when everything is finished a Lunatic mode could be added?

Also 21%! Things seem to be really coming along!

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Team magma is supposed to have M-Camerupt. It's their thing. They could have better mons to compliment it, of course.

A Weezing is not bad. It just needs the proper moveset and EV spread. Same goes for Crobat. Since it's too much poison already, pop a Steel type in there, like... Magnezone, and you have things to work with. Mightyena is... unacceptable. If you really needed a dark type to show how bad you are, wynaut use an Absol? The forests on the north are filled with those guys. You need 2 more pokemon. A Flygon, cause dragons, and a Scrafty blend in well.

Just had to take it off my chest.

Team magma is supposed to have M-Camerupt. It's their thing. They could have better mons to compliment it, of course.

A Weezing is not bad. It just needs the proper moveset and EV spread. Same goes for Crobat. Since it's too much poison already, pop a Steel type in there, like... Magnezone, and you have things to work with. Mightyena is... unacceptable. If you really needed a dark type to show how bad you are, wynaut use an Absol? The forests on the north are filled with those guys. You need 2 more pokemon. A Flygon, cause dragons, and a Scrafty blend in well.

Just had to take it off my chest.

Crobat is good, and Mega Camerupt is alright as well. Weezing and Mightyena are really awful, even with the right movepool and EV spread. I mean I know it's for kids, but N and Ghetsis had pretty decent teams, at least for in game bosses. Maxie and Archie should have had 6 decent Pokemon.

But anyways, I'm glad Reborn isn't limiting their villains team admins to only using specific types. Even the Meteor grunts have more variance than Maxie or Archie.

ORAS was a pretty good improvement from X and Y story wise. Lot's characters got development, it had a much greater scope and it was more eventful than X and Y. This is sad since these are remakes rather than new entries.

It graphically looks better too. X and Y's colour pallet was very dull and washed out.

However, both entries are so easy. I would appreciate a difficulty setting. I think it's pretty much laziness.

Amethyst should make a reborn difficulty setting xD

Is there like some untold rule where someone has to make a post even when it moves just 1%?

1531804_341525192651904_2094529072_n.jpg

Here have some cookies

Hey no offence but guys: Go practice bowling, fishing, getting laid, whatever for a few weeks.

The Episode will be done when will be done