How did YOU beat Arceus?

LordWallace

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have multiple level 1 Prankster Pokemon just for these events. Murkrow with Tailwind, Perish Song, Screech and Feather Dance, and Purrloin with Yawn, Encore, Charm and Fake Tears handle any high-level foe themselves or pave the way for the allies.

I used Mirror Coat Magnezone at first, but then I thought, "Eh, that was too boring."
So I soft-reset, and put Blissey in the front.

Took a Focus Blast, set up a Light Screen.
Took another Focus Blast, recovered health with Soft-Boiled.

Took a third Focus Blast, Soft-Boiled again.

Took a fourth Focus Blast, hit it with Toxic.

Made him use a Full Heal, hit it with Toxic again.

Once I stuck my toxic poison, I just stalled it with Light Screen and Soft-Boiled until it fainted.

Edited by Foamy

1. Swagger Zap Plate Luxray after it survives a Dark Pulse. El uses Full Heals so I had to use 3 Swaggers in a row... Hence confusion damage = a lot. A single Charge-boosted Spark finished it off

2. Toxic Dragalge. It dies once you stall it long enough

3. Leech Seed Chesnaught (blocks Focus Blast since apparently El doesnt know about Bulletproof)

I haven't gotten there on my 6th gen mono run, but I have a plan or two.

First of all, I'm going to use my Sylveon's signature one-use-per-battle ultimate move: The Nuclear Trump Card, and see how much damage it does. It probably won't OHKO it, so my real plan is to lead with Skrelp holding a Quick Claw, soft reset until the thing kicks in, and Toxic it. Then, when Skrelp inevitably dies, I'll go to Inkay who's holding a Focus Sash and use Embargo. Now, El can't use a Full Restore! From there it's just a matter of using Meowstic(male)'s Light Screen and Sylveon to tank until it goes down.

Used a prankster male meowstic, so light screen. After the meowstic died, i switched to dusclaps. Used confuse ray unntil it hadn't more of full heal. I don't really remember this part, but i think dusknoir died and then i used roserade and used toxic. So then infernape and spammed close combat and mach punch and done.

On my main file, I had speed boost scolipede baton pass +2 speed to my gallade, it actually lived a judgement and then I close combatted it. On the mono dark run, the same way I beat garchomp, prankster sand attack liepard.

On my first save file I cought a random Geodude with Sturdy, to decrease it's speed with bulldoze. Then Arceus was slower then my Crobat and Blaziken.

On my second one, I used my trusty Donphan the Bosskiller. With Sturdy, Endeavor and Ice Shard, no boss is scary.

I had a Gengar, a Scrafty and a Granbull. The latter two could withstand a few of its Dark Pulses whilst drawing out its other attacks that didn't effect Gengar, so I kept swapping between them.

Started with Gengar to lure out Dark Pulse.
Switched to Scrafty, Dark Pulse is not very effective and it would then line up Focus Blast, which I dodged by switching back to Gengar.
I continued this till his only move left was Recover, at which point I brought out my Samurott with Fury Cutter which quickly out damaged his recover.

Easy battle with this strategy. :)

Edited by BitwiseP

God-Ditto...= annoying times <_<

Anyway i can defeat him with Bouffalant (Sword Dance + Focus Sash + Reversal) and Golem (Sturdy + Explosion + Normal Gem)

Later of 8 try and fails with Dark Pulse and Focus Blast I succeed

i don't remember very well, but it basically revolved around my scrafty getting in as many hi jump kicks as possible.

my replay's getting close, so i'm personally planning on super fang noivern to chip it down, and then hi jump kick scrafty again. either that, or i'll toxic-stall like everyone else has.

• 2 weeks later...