How did YOU beat Arceus?

LordWallace

Honestly, I kind of just Paralyzed him with Arbok (holding a bright powder...gotta use that Serra Hax) and hit him with a Leech Seed from Cherrim. Pretty much after two Acrobats from Emolga, that thing was nearly toast.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my escavalier and Swords dance'd and then just x scissor'd it I believe. Its on my youtube channel I can't remember exactly what I did, or if I recorded it for that matter. It's what I remember doing for sure though

I had a roughly level 20 Donphan with sturdy tank a hit and then use endeavor multiple times until El ran out of Full Restores. Then, I switched to my trusty Noctowl, who tanked a hit thanks to his massive Special Defense and took out Arceus with a Normal Gem-powered Uproar.

• 3 weeks later...
Quoting myself:

Quoting myself:

Scrafty used Hi Jump Kick... It's Super Effective!

Arceus used Focus Miss... It Missed...

Arceus used Focus Miss... It Missed...

Arceus fainted... *Victory jingle*

I surprise myself sometimes... I didn't use Gyarados... Damn...

I quoted myself quoting myself...

quoteception!

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Slowpoke-

Started with Vileplume, spammed toxic while surviving the dark pulse. Once the full heals were gone and the toxic was in, switched to Pangoro. For some reason, it never stopped using dark pulse, so Pangoro ate them up. Two hammer arms with toxic damage in between ended it. So basically, dumb AI let Pangoro slaughter him.

I caught one of the level 60 electrodes in the power plant (Yureyu Key) and it somehow survived a judgement from Arceus...Followed by electrode using mirror coat to shoot it all the way to red health. after that I had my Florgess tank a hit and finish it off with moonblast.