3RR0R 404: F1ELD N0T F0UND

Amethyst

Bird has no weaknesses, resistances, nor strengths, to my knowledge. It'll probably just be Normal, only without Ghosts being immune to it/Rock and Steel resisting it/it being immune to Ghost/being weak to Fighting.

...Granted that there are no Bird-type moves for there to be strengths with, so... yeah.

Mind you that I am just speaking for the Bird-type that was in R/B/G/Y. Reborn's variant of it could be different, by all means.

Ame-you forgot ALL moves having a chance to miss, Hyper Beam ignoring defence and not recharging iff you break a sub, subs not blocking status, and Blizzard getting a 30% freeze chance. (Also Toxic+leech seed combo).

Ame-you forgot ALL moves having a chance to miss, Hyper Beam ignoring defence and not recharging iff you break a sub, subs not blocking status, and Blizzard getting a 30% freeze chance. (Also Toxic+leech seed combo).

And the fact that there's no Gen 2,3,4,5,6 mons, so any Pokemon not of Gen 1 is instantly KO'd upon entering the field.

And the fact that there's no Gen 2,3,4,5,6 mons, so any Pokemon not of Gen 1 is instantly KO'd upon entering the field.

This needs to happen! Wait that means my entire team is dead....hmm...this doesn't need to happen!

• Administrators

I didn't forget any of that. It was all considered, and for various reasons, not included. Lots of other things were. Most were rejected for being too esoteric, impractical, or for being needlessly luck based (i.e the move-missing thing).

I didn't forget any of that. It was all considered, and for various reasons, not included. Lots of other things were. Most were rejected for being too esoteric, impractical, or for being needlessly luck based (i.e the move-missing thing).

What about weather conditions...? Will they be canceled by this field effect......?

Also, I personally think that it will be nice to let the partially trapping moves (such as fire spin. bind, etc.) to regain their generation 1 effect in this field......

(Sorry for bad English)

Ame, you need to pull an eternal darkness, like giving us blue screen, saying our data has been corrupt, breaking the forth wall, or messing with us in general, because it would be totally worth the scares.

Edited by Magus

• Administrators

Also, I personally think that it will be nice to let the partially trapping moves (such as fire spin. bind, etc.) to regain their generation 1 effect in this field......

We tried that too. It falls under the 'impractical' category. Couldn't get it to function properly in any case, so no bueno.

ǵlitc͟h g͏l͡i͏tch glitc͞h ̸ģlít͏ch̨ g͠l͞i͘t͠c̀h g͢li͏tc̶h͟ ͞gli̴t̶c͝h͞ ͟gli͢tch g̴l͠it̵c͢h̨ g̸l̶itćh͝ gli͡tch̴ ̸gl̡it̨c͏h g͟li͞t̨ch ̡g͠litch̶ ҉g̡lit̶ch̵ gl̸i͞tch ̸g̸l̢itch̵ g̡ļi̧tch̶ ̕gl͟i̷t͢ch̨ ͢gl͢it̕c̛h́ gl̡it̕ch́ ҉g͡l̡itch̷ ͢gl͟it̶çh̛ gl͡i͘tch g͟l͢i̛t̸ch ̴g̷ĺit͟ch ̧gli̧tcḩ g͝l͢it̷c͘h ͜g͝l̀i̸t͏ch̶ ̨gli͟t̸ch̕ glit͞ch ͏gli̧t͜ch g͜li͞tc͡h ͏g̕li̵tçh̢ gl͡i̸t҉ch glit̸c͜h͠ gli͡t̷ch̶ gli̕t҉ch ̸g̡l͢i͏tc͞h́ g͜l̴itch ͠glit̴c҉h ̀gl͡i͝t̶c͝h ̡gl҉i̴tc͝h ͞gl̡itc̷h͞ ͢gl̶it̸c̢h ͜glit̵ch glit͝ch͝ ̕g͏l͝i̧tc͘h̨ g͝lit̷c҉h͞ gli̡tch g͝li͏t̷c̢h glitc̷h͘ ͢gl̨i҉t̡c͝h ͏gli̷tc͏h̴ ̀g͝li͝tc̶h ̀g͜li̴t͝ch̴ ǵlitc͟h g͏l͡i͏tch glitc͞h ̸ģlít͏ch̨ g͠l͞i͘t͠c̀h g͢li͏tc̶h͟ ͞gli̴t̶c͝h͞ ͟gli͢tch g̴l͠it̵c͢h̨ g̸l̶itćh͝ gli͡tch̴ ̸gl̡it̨c͏h g͟li͞t̨ch ̡g͠litch̶ ҉g̡lit̶ch̵ gl̸i͞tch ̸g̸l̢itch̵ g̡ļi̧tch̶ ̕gl͟i̷t͢ch̨ ͢gl͢it̕c̛h́ gl̡it̕ch́ ҉g͡l̡itch̷ ͢gl͟it̶çh̛ gl͡i͘tch g͟l͢i̛t̸ch ̴g̷ĺit͟ch ̧gli̧tcḩ g͝l͢it̷c͘h ͜g͝l̀i̸t͏ch̶ ̨gli͟t̸ch̕ glit͞ch ͏gli̧t͜ch g͜li͞tc͡h ͏g̕li̵tçh̢ gl͡i̸t҉ch glit̸c͜h͠ gli͡t̷ch̶ gli̕t҉ch ̸g̡l͢i͏tc͞h́ g͜l̴itch ͠glit̴c҉h ̀gl͡i͝t̶c͝h ̡gl҉i̴tc͝h ͞gl̡itc̷h͞ ͢gl̶it̸c̢h ͜glit̵ch glit͝ch͝ ̕g͏l͝i̧tc͘h̨ g͝lit̷c҉h͞ gli̡tch g͝li͏t̷c̢h glitc̷h͘ ͢gl̨i҉t̡c͝h ͏gli̷tc͏h̴ ̀g͝li͝tc̶h ̀g͜li̴t͝ch̴

I think there may be something wrong with the field, looks a little glitchy.

orly.jpg

• Upvote 2

g͇̺͚et̩{̩̙̠̹p̗͍͔̘o͔͚͓s̺̱͓̩̝ͅt͎̠̯̩̰ ̰̩̩͕͍=̱̝=̪ ̲͕̜̳n̗̼͖̰͙̣͉e̬̖͙̰̞̬͇w̯ ̘f͖̻͍ͅi͍e͈͓̻̼l̮͈̺d̼̰͖}̫

̗̝̠͔ḑi̕spl̵ay i҉mag̷e̢.ne̛wf̧ie̴l̶d

URL҉ clic̛k͟.҉i͏m̀a̧ge 2̢re͝di̕r҉ec̡t 4͝dȩt̷a͠il͟

fe24.png

ǵlitc͟h g͏l͡i͏tch glitc͞h ̸ģlít͏ch̨ g͠l͞i͘t͠c̀h g͢li͏tc̶h͟ ͞gli̴t̶c͝h͞ ͟gli͢tch g̴l͠it̵c͢h̨ g̸l̶itćh͝ gli͡tch̴ ̸gl̡it̨c͏h g͟li͞t̨ch ̡g͠litch̶ ҉g̡lit̶ch̵ gl̸i͞tch ̸g̸l̢itch̵ g̡ļi̧tch̶ ̕gl͟i̷t͢ch̨ ͢gl͢it̕c̛h́ gl̡it̕ch́ ҉g͡l̡itch̷ ͢gl͟it̶çh̛ gl͡i͘tch g͟l͢i̛t̸ch ̴g̷ĺit͟ch ̧gli̧tcḩ g͝l͢it̷c͘h ͜g͝l̀i̸t͏ch̶ ̨gli͟t̸ch̕ glit͞ch ͏gli̧t͜ch g͜li͞tc͡h ͏g̕li̵tçh̢ gl͡i̸t҉ch glit̸c͜h͠ gli͡t̷ch̶ gli̕t҉ch ̸g̡l͢i͏tc͞h́ g͜l̴itch ͠glit̴c҉h ̀gl͡i͝t̶c͝h ̡gl҉i̴tc͝h ͞gl̡itc̷h͞ ͢gl̶it̸c̢h ͜glit̵ch glit͝ch͝ ̕g͏l͝i̧tc͘h̨ g͝lit̷c҉h͞ gli̡tch g͝li͏t̷c̢h glitc̷h͘ ͢gl̨i҉t̡c͝h ͏gli̷tc͏h̴ ̀g͝li͝tc̶h ̀g͜li̴t͝ch̴ ǵlitc͟h g͏l͡i͏tch glitc͞h ̸ģlít͏ch̨ g͠l͞i͘t͠c̀h g͢li͏tc̶h͟ ͞gli̴t̶c͝h͞ ͟gli͢tch g̴l͠it̵c͢h̨ g̸l̶itćh͝ gli͡tch̴ ̸gl̡it̨c͏h g͟li͞t̨ch ̡g͠litch̶ ҉g̡lit̶ch̵ gl̸i͞tch ̸g̸l̢itch̵ g̡ļi̧tch̶ ̕gl͟i̷t͢ch̨ ͢gl͢it̕c̛h́ gl̡it̕ch́ ҉g͡l̡itch̷ ͢gl͟it̶çh̛ gl͡i͘tch g͟l͢i̛t̸ch ̴g̷ĺit͟ch ̧gli̧tcḩ g͝l͢it̷c͘h ͜g͝l̀i̸t͏ch̶ ̨gli͟t̸ch̕ glit͞ch ͏gli̧t͜ch g͜li͞tc͡h ͏g̕li̵tçh̢ gl͡i̸t҉ch glit̸c͜h͠ gli͡t̷ch̶ gli̕t҉ch ̸g̡l͢i͏tc͞h́ g͜l̴itch ͠glit̴c҉h ̀gl͡i͝t̶c͝h ̡gl҉i̴tc͝h ͞gl̡itc̷h͞ ͢gl̶it̸c̢h ͜glit̵ch glit͝ch͝ ̕g͏l͝i̧tc͘h̨ g͝lit̷c҉h͞ gli̡tch g͝li͏t̷c̢h glitc̷h͘ ͢gl̨i҉t̡c͝h ͏gli̷tc͏h̴ ̀g͝li͝tc̶h ̀g͜li̴t͝ch̴

e̍͊ͯͩ̐p͛̀̏̋̉i̔s̽͆̋̅̔͌͌odͦ̉͌ͯ̈̅eͨ̋ͬ͆̉ ͋ͣ̓̈́1̊̏ͪͭ4ͫͦ

n͊ͫ̊ͭ͛ͦ0͋̚t ̎̃ͩ͒ǹͪͯ͂̂̆0͗ͬ̏ͪ̂w̌͆

̉̉̐ͤͦ̓͊nͦ͆̀ͤ0̃͒̓͗͂͒t̒̇ͫ͛͗̊ ͋̈̚tͪͨ̍̔̾̌0͆ͪmͯ̌0͊͋̃̏̍̌rͥr0ͪͯͦ̅̐ͭẅ́͒

̆̈̋͊b̾̑ü̈́t̓ͪ ͛̉̈́̈̎sͩ͋̾̾0̇0ͧnͮ

ͦ͂̍ͩ̒ͮa̅́n͊̒̿͑ͭdͨ͌̚ ͥ͌ͫ̉w͂́̏͂ͣ̆̇1ͬtͬh̃ͪ͂͑̓ ̌̄͐̌̃̚1̋̅͋tͯ̾̂,͒ͬ̑̋̑ ̾ͫ͒ͣͤt̍͆hͧ̄͒͗̋̏ͬèͯ͛ͪ̈́ ͊̉ͤͭ͒p̀̄͑ľ4͌̌ͮ̚̚y͒3̐͐ͫr͐ͭ̌ͩ͗'̇ͪ̾ͨs̄ͩ̀̋ͥͧ̄ ͦͣ4ͫaͮ̅̒ ͒̐͛̚n͊ͦͤ2̒̍ ̐̂͂̊̏̄v1c̏͗tͧͬͪ0̈̐̋͒̈r̽ͣ͌ͦy̓̀̂ ͪ̀͆r͆04̀̆d͒̿ͮ

Now Ame you know I can't read any of this. <_<

So far the field effect seems really messy. I like the gen 1 idea but now we have a lot of Dark, Steel and Fairy types put together. Just how weak will everyone's teams become when they enter this field? Of course I don't expect a trial and error check for every team a player could come up with. I'm just wondering about how difficult it'll be if we have to maneuver through a place that gets us into random battles with this field effect and if any bosses will maximize their usage of it's effects.(ex. having a perfectly ev trained team with gen 1 moves perfectly optimizing the fields physical/special stats of their pokemon. Whereas the player's team has become more suited to gen 6 mechanics.)

Well more power to you Ame. Forget that stuff I just said. I'll just wait and see.