3RR0R 404: F1ELD N0T F0UND

Amethyst

So... according to the "legend" we are supposed to meet, will it be Missingno? Or will we have to push a truck to find a Mew?

Btw I love this new field. I'm a bit curious how it will be optimised though. It must have something to do with Meteor plans but how far are those gangsters going to go?

or... T3RR4 h4s $0m37H1Ng t0 Δ0 w17H 7h1$

you know, in case her supercomputer does something funny

Edited by nickcrash
  • Upvote 1

Trying to read the letters in the text hurts my eyes a bit

but that is my problem for trying to read what the secret/normal /message was.

More hype for EP.14 now, and good luck on finishing it Ame.

also is that gen1 porygon, porygon's shiny skin, because now I love him even more

lastly this field signifies the breaking of the fouth wall or the world as we now it :mellow:

ps good day to you all ^-^

Edited by Cornerman

This could be adrienn's field because he was from 10 years ago when these mechanics were in place

Xe. Not he. And I really can't see how Adrienn would want a field like this, considering all of xyr Fairy STAB would become useless. Yes, I'm aware you were probably joking, but my point still stands.

If I had a nickel for every time someone misses those gender-neutral pronouns...

• Upvote 2

HYPE INTENSIFIES!

Really looking forward to this, because this wouldd make my psychic-types overpowered as hell and resistant against ghost. Ahhh.. Dem overpowered psychics from gen 1. No annoying dark-types rendering my psychic-attacks completely useless, no steel-types to RESIST THE PSYCHIC! Really looking forward to whatever battle we get with that field ;D (Someone said Missingno and under-the-truck-mew. I´d pick both in a double battle of R/B legends ^^)

Player near Victory Road at the end of this episode? Did I read that message right? Well... shit... I´m really looking forward to that. How many more episodes are we going to get anyway? ^^ And isn´t there still the mysidia region we could go to? That bigass desert in the west? Either way, I´m really looking forward to the next episode and the next meteor whose ass

I´m going to kick :D

Theres a reason for the glitch field, as if there is no glitch field, shiny pokemon will be the wrong direction...

attachicon.gifcapture054.png

Ooops ^^ Either I forgot to name the porygon-sprite and backsprite properly or you did that on purpose ^^

*looks into the folder* Got that same problem. So it was either me who screwed up the file-name or it was Ame. I´m not one to point finger at someone, but...

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur