Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

First post of the day, alright. We don’t have many leads except for Kiet mentioning Strawberry pizza. He deserves to die for that. Nano I can believe the boredom, but his claim is kinda odd. 

2 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

First post of the day, alright. We don’t have many leads except for Kiet mentioning Strawberry pizza. He deserves to die for that. Nano I can believe the boredom, but his claim is kinda odd.  

No. It was a joke 😞

I don't want to die that early.

10 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Because my role is super boring I will claim

I am the bulletproof

Now give me a gun so I can shoot all who stand in the way of my drug empire the pineapple pizza lovers

Why do you roleclaim. Have you looked at the possible role list? There might be a Coyote in this setup. Well we will see at Day2, i guess.

3 hours ago, Alaris said:

Also I've got a gun. And since if I were the gun maker I'd never give a gun to anyone but myself in N0, I think it's fake.

I don't think the Supplier can give himself a Gun, cause in the role list: it is stated for some roles to be able to visit themself.

Supplier

• You may visit another player and give them a Gun.

Appraiser

• You may visit any player (including yourself) and learn if they have a real or fake Gun.

So there is a 50% chance your gun is fake or real.
If your gun is real, consider not using it the days afterwards, cause there is the possibility of a Saboteur in this setup. And you just revealed having a gun, so it will be almost 100% a fake gun from tomorrow onward.

I think Alaris is telling the truth here, mafia doesnt win anything by foregoing their chance to give out a fake gun/vest to make Alaris look innocent and if there's indeed an appraiser they will learn as soon as they check Alaris that he doesn't have a gun. 

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

No. It was a joke 😞

I don't want to die that early.

Why do you roleclaim. Have you looked at the possible role list? There might be a Coyote in this setup. Well we will see at Day2, i guess.

I don't think the Supplier can give himself a Gun, cause in the role list: it is stated for some roles to be able to visit themself.

If your gun is real, consider not using it the days afterwards, cause there is the possibility of a Saboteur in this setup. And you just revealed having a gun, so it will be almost 100% a fake gun from tomorrow onward.

That's why I want a stalker on me, to catch the coyote

The coyote would only remove my vest anyway

• Global Mods

Not necessarily. uwu

I’m just gonna omgus Bean since I don’t really want to get lynched or die just yet and I haven’t got any other leads...besides Nano’s claim being weird (especially since no one was voting for him or asking him to reveal). I might switch votes if something else happens.

[eliminate] Bean/Quillish.

4 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I FORGOT THERE WERE A FABRICATOR AND A SABOTEUR in this setup. Fuck.

And I agree with the Supplier thing. I guess I'll just throw that gun in the trash. Or... I could shoot today, but I don't really have any options tbh.

I'll check the roles next time =_=

So right now no one is getting lynched because of a vote tie. I’m not going to push for a lynch, but if we don’t lynch them we don’t put pressure on the mafia and we don’t get to see people’s voting habits. As things are right now, we are letting the mafia dictate the deaths. 

Not that I know who to vote for.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Nano4 said:

That's why I want a stalker on me, to catch the coyote

The coyote would only remove my vest anyway

s-sorry if this is a stupid question!! It's not like I've done this before... If it's an obvious answer I won't mind if you bury me alive!!! I'll even dig the hole myself if you need!! U-um.. but...

d-does the coyote actually have to visit someone to guess their role???

On 2/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bazaro said:

Actress

• You may visit a player and learn their role. When you die, you are revealed as the role you last visited.

Coyote

• You may choose any player and any role in the game. If you correctly guess that player’s role, they are killed, and you gain immunity to being killed for the rest of the Night and the following Day. You do not attend Mafia Chat.

Fabricator

• You may visit another player and give them a Fake Gun.

Saboteur

• You may visit any player (including yourself). If that player has a Gun, it becomes a Fake Gun.

Strongman

• Once per game, if you perform the Mafia’s night kill, you may become immune to roleblocking, and your target cannot be protected.

Tailor

• You may visit another player and give them a Suit, and name any role in the game. When a Suited player dies, their role will be declared as the Suited Role instead of their own.

except strongman w-w-which is implicit, i think ???? all of the others specify that the player has to visit the target..... b-but coyote doesn't say that.

would a stalker even find them ???

..besides, since you m entioned it in chat there's n-no way they'd target right away if they knew it would get them caught .......

so... um....

it's a nice thought but..... 

i.. i t-think it's a mistake? ...please don't hate me for saying that !!!

a-anyway....... since it's a tie right now, before anything i-- i guess we should decide if we want to tie or vote and risk k-k-killing an innocent... our odds are pretty low right now of getting it right... right? i'm not saying we shouldn't lynch...... a lowly newbie like me wouldn't know what to do here... so please forgive me if i say somethign stupid .... b-but it's a consideration...... maybe??

• Administrators

h-hey, also, isn't this backwards ???? um, i mean...

this might be a stupid mistake on my part too... i do a lot of dumb things... like really really dumb.... one time i tripped down a stairway and landed thighs-first on a boy's face and we both passed out... i hope he was okay...... u-um!! but that's not the point!

isn't watcher what nano is talking about anyway and not stalker?? stalker doesn't see who visits people... um, r-right?

i-i'm not one to judge! but this is a lot of mistakes... and i don't really know nano....

w-would he deliberately mislead us or is he just a klutz like me??

20 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

h-hey, also, isn't this backwards ???? um, i mean...

this might be a stupid mistake on my part too... i do a lot of dumb things... like really really dumb.... one time i tripped down a stairway and landed thighs-first on a boy's face and we both passed out... i hope he was okay...... u-um!! but that's not the point!

isn't watcher what nano is talking about anyway and not stalker?? stalker doesn't see who visits people... um, r-right?

i-i'm not one to judge! but this is a lot of mistakes... and i don't really know nano....

w-would he deliberately mislead us or is he just a klutz like me??

This is why you never use your own product

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

s-sorry if this is a stupid question!! It's not like I've done this before... If it's an obvious answer I won't mind if you bury me alive!!! I'll even dig the hole myself if you need!! U-um.. but...

d-does the coyote actually have to visit someone to guess their role???

except strongman w-w-which is implicit, i think ???? all of the others specify that the player has to visit the target..... b-but coyote doesn't say that.

would a stalker even find them ???

..besides, since you m entioned it in chat there's n-no way they'd target right away if they knew it would get them caught .......

so... um....

it's a nice thought but..... 

i.. i t-think it's a mistake? ...please don't hate me for saying that !!!

a-anyway....... since it's a tie right now, before anything i-- i guess we should decide if we want to tie or vote and risk k-k-killing an innocent... our odds are pretty low right now of getting it right... right? i'm not saying we shouldn't lynch...... a lowly newbie like me wouldn't know what to do here... so please forgive me if i say somethign stupid .... b-but it's a consideration...... maybe??

i do not believe the coyote role counts as a visit considering if they guess wrong then they are revealed in most setups (or else the coyote would  just keep guessing a role for someone until one sticks.)

as for voting it is required that you vote for someone. whom you vote for and what reason is up to you

hmm, lots of semi-random votes I see

and nobody strikes me as exceedingly suspicious so far, meaning you're all mildly suspicious

however

rule n°1 of mafia: Nicki's always mafia

therefore, [Eliminate] cicada

• Haha 1

I think a tie is a bad option right now

True, we win if nobody dies for two days (and nights), but they still have the strongman, and therefore they won't let it happen, and we'd lose two opportunities of lynching a scum, even if it's by chance

I'll re-read everything again and come with a vote later

Late Midday Update (just got off work)

Vote Tally:

Bean (1) - Nicki

Nicki (2) - Bean, Alistair

Jace (1) - Lykos

Kiet (1) - Jace

Lykos (1) - Nano

~20 hours remain

Note that roles that visit are mentioned that they visit in the OP. Trust the OP maybe

Based on her behavior so far I dont feel like Nicki is mafia (or holds any role important to the town, for that matter). 

Also there are more possible roles than players, 6 or 7 roles in that list that don't belong to anyone. While all three could perfectly exist there might not be a coyote, a fabricator and a saboteur all at once. 

47 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i do not believe the coyote role counts as a visit considering if they guess wrong then they are revealed in most setups (or else the coyote would  just keep guessing a role for someone until one sticks.)

as for voting it is required that you vote for someone. whom you vote for and what reason is up to you

I'm not sure about this, actually. It is true that usually the coyote (aka werewolf) is revealed if they guess wrong, but the OP doesn't mention this rule in this case. Also, the coyote is usually a 3rd party, but in this case it's a maf. I'm also not sure how their ability works on a vested player. Imo they should ignore the vest and kill their tanget regardless, but who knows... @Bazaro, can you provide clarification on this?

As for the votes, Lía and Kiet look towny to me. I can't read the others, so I'll just go for Ali since he joined Nicki's BW with the usual convenient argument [Eliminate] Alistair

Honestly I forgot about Coyote - Bulletproof and would have given them a bypass, but I'm sticking to what I originally posted on it. Vest will protect from Coyote/Werewolf/whateveryouwannacallit.

Also, Coyote is really only considered Mafia for their Win Condition. They're still totally alone.

Well well well... What do we have here? Pineapple pizzas killing people

Nano roleclaiming as he always does D1

Some people talking like lolis

[Eliminate] Nano4

Lets kill Nano until he stops roleclaiming :peepocheers: