Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

18 minutes ago, LeonVermillion said:

Since you won’t add Dynamax, why not adding new fanmade megamon? I think that would be an interesting addition to the megamon pool.

Isn’t that essentially what Rift Pokémon are? They might be a different thing from a plot perspective, but mechanic wise they and Pulse Pokémon are effectively the same as megas 

Í̤̞̰̙̰̖͎̯̯͍̩̼̕T̞̜̭̝̳̺͇͇̭̳̳̳͔̥̟͚͈̀͘͢͞ͅͅ’̡̢̗͉͙̠̰̰̰̤̘̩̖̬̩̖͔͡ͅͅͅŚ̨̻͈̫̺̖̝̰͓͕̱̤̠̝͓̼͟͜͞ ̛̘͕͈̠̹͍̣̜͍̭̲̱͓͕̟́̕̕͡Ć͍͖͎̻̻̗̭̥̩̻͚̺̺̝̲̻͖̞͜͜͜ͅO̥͔̲͖̠͚̘̝͕̠͘͠͞ͅͅM̶̧̰͙̥̭̺̻͙͙̼̻̣͙̣͖̪̯͎̕Į͚͚̫̞̭͝Ǹ̨͈̬̟͔̣̹͍̼͓̤̦͍Ģ͟҉̫̲͇͟͠

4 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Think we should finish any particular sidequests? you know like how the Hidden Library was actually plot relevant? 

I think that the Dufaux and Missing Children sidequests were 'supposed' to be continued, dunno about end of them.

2 minutes ago, Illumi said:

I think that the Dufaux and Missing Children sidequests were 'supposed' to be continued, dunno about end of them.

I'm actually asking if any of the sidequests we do like Lost camp and Badland Baddies, will have any impact on the plot, like how the Lunatone quest line introduced Alexandra early or taking out the Rift Gyrados gains affection with Melia.

So I've been coming back to the first page of the thread and it finally payed off! So glad I didn't lose the hype 😄 (and now Its going to be kept until the end lol)

When the update is gonna be released i will probably play the game all over again or continue regardless i will do all the sidequests and explore every single are to find everyrhing maybe even the item finder stuff but not sure yet

11 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Think we should finish any particular sidequests? you know like how the Hidden Library was actually plot relevant? 

What happens if you never did that Hidden Library quest? Would the story change?

14 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

What happens if you never did that Hidden Library quest? Would the story change?

slightly at the initial opening of the packages. not sure about after

15 hours ago, LeonVermillion said:

Since you won’t add Dynamax, why not adding new fanmade megamon? I think that would be an interesting addition to the megamon pool.

It would be cool to have custom megas, but I dont think Jan has any plans for custom megas.

On 6/6/2019 at 1:51 AM, Kyubeytor said:

I'm more hype for this than sword and shield

SGDJSF I MEAN YEAH

Hey question!! Will it be worth it to replay the game for V12? just curious about the actual degree of change between the versions.

35 minutes ago, kenzie said:

SGDJSF I MEAN YEAH

Hey question!! Will it be worth it to replay the game for V12? just curious about the actual degree of change between the versions.

Just a guess from me but in the last few versions they've already updated a load of early game stuff so unless you haven't played it much before this version then no

51 minutes ago, kenzie said:

I am going to try. Not sure if I'll be able to finish it (I got up to Angie's fight on a V11 only run and kinda just sat there for months), but I'll attempt.