Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

NOOOO WHY DOES V10 FEEL SO SHORT

or is it because i steamrolled through it without doing anything else

ugh the wait to V11 starts... probably going to be released in like october or something... Also the title Remember, I love You hit me like a bullet when they said it.

Just finished it, had a good time. I feel like the first half of episodes are always so confusing since there's so many characters (like Huey, no idea who that is LOL) but this episode told a lot of powerful stories and I'm excited to see where we go from here. It's funny how I tend to expect a confrontation with Cassandra / access to Axis Uni's interior but no, we get time travel adventure 2.0. 

I couldn't find like, a single substantive sidequest this time around though? And all I found by way of new Pokemon so far was Heracross and Darumaka? Curious to see what else yall found.

Well i ended up pulling an All-Nighter and beat it all in one go and gotta say, the wait was well worth it. The story is taking a very interesting twist and i can't wait to see what's in store for the next episodes. Really nice job Jan.

Hello  i would like to ask something about the episode of Keta.Since it's V1 does that mean that the episode is not complete and there are more to come or are all 4 chapters included in this version? Also will it come out as a patch to V10 or will it be a different game?

Also i finished the current episode all i have left to do is explore previous areas, and i have to say it was pretty dope.

• Veterans
1 minute ago, A_Bad_Parker said:

Another bug... My pokemon aren't gaining any experience at all, in any fight.

If you're at level 75, this is intentional. As of V10, there's a hard level cap imposed. If you hit the level cap, you will not gain any exp.

Just finished V10, for once im actually glad that this version feels short cause if not then i will be playing all night and then fail my test tomorrow 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Azeria said:

If you're at level 75, this is intentional. As of V10, there's a hard level cap imposed. If you hit the level cap, you will not gain any exp.

That's... actually really good. No more reverse candy struggles, etc. Thanks for the reply!

8 minutes ago, A_Bad_Parker said:

Another bug... My pokemon aren't gaining any experience at all, in any fight.

Also if you find any bugs make sure to post them here: