55 minutes ago, Warpstr said:

If you dont get the coin case before Gearan is redeveloped the room in which the coin case should be is locked, sadly, unless its moved I dont see a way of getting it which means I cant complete the zubat mission, since there is no other way of getting flash 💔

Locked coin case room.png

I read someone saying the items not picked up in old gearen were in the Lost & Found on the GDCPD. I didn't confirm it but take a look maybe. 

2 hours ago, kithas said:

I read someone saying the items not picked up in old gearen were in the Lost & Found on the GDCPD. I didn't confirm it but take a look maybe. 

Took a quick look, either I picked everything up, or thats not true. Going to assume that I missed other things and thats not true, could be another future update though.

Screenshot_34.png

8 hours ago, Warpstr said:

Took a quick look, either I picked everything up, or thats not true. Going to assume that I missed other things and thats not true, could be another future update though.

Screenshot_34.png

Actually, wild Volbeat learn it as a level 1 move. Morelull and Shiinotic also have it as a level up move. You'd need to go to the move tutor in Sheridan to do it. 🙂

• 1 month later...

I don’t know if anyone noticed but there is an event for black sludge. 

Spoiler

Go to past aevium.In the restaurant(where melia worked),a guy wants toilet paper(obtained from venam).Give it to him and he should give you the black sludge.    

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zanoar said:

I don’t know if anyone noticed but there is an event for black sludge. 

Reveal hidden contents

Go to past aevium.In the restaurant(where melia worked),a guy wants toilet paper(obtained from venam).Give it to him and he should give you the black sludge.    

I forgot about it, thanks for your comment. I'll add it once I have some time off.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Seth Ruse said:

I have no idea how you found time PLUS patience for this but you made playing the game far more convenient 🙂

Me neither :lol: but glad it helped!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I see that you said the TM for shadow ball was obtained after beating Narcissa, but I'm trying to find it so I can use it for one of my Pokemon and it's not in my bag (I sorted the TMs by number and it wasn't at the number 30 spot like it should be and I checked them all anyway). I'm way past this point in the game, so was this only in a recent version or did you have to do something else after beating her? Thanks if you can help.

7 hours ago, silverlime said:

Hi, I see that you said the TM for shadow ball was obtained after beating Narcissa, but I'm trying to find it so I can use it for one of my Pokemon and it's not in my bag (I sorted the TMs by number and it wasn't at the number 30 spot like it should be and I checked them all anyway). I'm way past this point in the game, so was this only in a recent version or did you have to do something else after beating her? Thanks if you can help.

The TM Shadow Ball was added as a reward from the gym battle when the gym was remodeled (I think that was V10) if you are already past this point without obtaining it, then you might have missed it.

You can try going back the the gym and see if you can get it, if not then you can post in your save file here and will add the TM for you to the bag.

8 hours ago, Aboodie said:

The TM Shadow Ball was added as a reward from the gym battle when the gym was remodeled (I think that was V10) if you are already past this point without obtaining it, then you might have missed it.

You can try going back the the gym and see if you can get it, if not then you can post in your save file here and will add the TM for you to the bag.

I went through the whole gym and couldn't find Narcissa anywhere (I also checked her house). I attached the save file here, thanks for your help.

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

3rd star shard is found in hiyoshi city in the locked building west of the lux apartment key. It can only be accessible after the events of the jewel of life orb and you also get a ledian crest as well from the same battle.

Edited by Mr. Akeda
Found an easier way to explain

7 hours ago, Mr. Akeda said:
  Hide contents

3rd star shard is found in hiyoshi city in the locked building west of the lux apartment key. It can only be accessible after the events of the jewel of life orb and you also get a ledian crest as well from the same battle.

Thanks but I haven't reached that part yet! ^^

5 hours ago, krim said:

How do I get into the secret library where the Claydol crest is? Ive been looking for a while and haven't been able to figure it out

After you done battling the first AA grunt there and take the first steps up on the left side, you get to a small corridor with a down exit and 3 bookshelves on the left, the middle one is a backdoor entrance.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChrisC said:
  Hide contents

I think I'm completely dumb, but I can't find the waterium-Z.. So, just to be sure, where is Valor Chamber?

Valor Chamber is at Valor Mountain, Kyogre area

• Like 1

Is the Dark Pulse TM in V12? I see it in the item guide as being in Darchlight Cave in the Water Area (Dark), but haven't been able to find it. Is there another section that's separate from the main one, like the one that has the Dark Memory?