10 minutes ago, Bella the Eevee ~ said:

Did any items change locations in v11? I want the coin case and I just wanted to make sure if it was changed to a different place.

Should be the same place, as per what Jan said that only the "outside" area of Gearen was changed.

4 hours ago, TheLegendaryFailuré said:

as far as I can tell, dr jenkel no longer gives you a thunderstone, so where was the early one moved to?

I haven’t started a new save yet, so can’t tell. But I can assume by looking at the renewed map that the lab is moved to the connecting bridge, so it might be a late item now when you have access to the bridge and west gearen or early story involving the dr is changed or removed. 

When I start a new save and re-edit the modified maps in this updated version, can tell for sure what items are available by then.

For now, I'm gonna update the Guide by Chapters, once I finish a chapter will update the OP with it, then later after I'm done fully to end of the current version, will update the older format to match V11 fully.

30 minutes ago, Aldariel said:

Hi, does anyone know if Protector is available in V11? According to the Pokemon Location Guide updated for V11, Rhyperior seems to be obtainable by evolving Rhydon with Protector. I just want my Rhyperior 😖

It is, if you head back to Valor Mountain Cliffside, there is a Blackbelt with Rhyhorn that starts a quest for you to get the item.

I just started a new save and the thunderstone isn't given by dr jenkel and I'm as far as golden leaf town and haven't come by one...but my main question is, where are the rare candies, apophyll pancakes, and funnel cakes sold? I tried the vendor before golden leaf but no luck.

4 minutes ago, luciarose said:

I just started a new save and the thunderstone isn't given by dr jenkel and I'm as far as golden leaf town and haven't come by one...but my main question is, where are the rare candies, apophyll pancakes, and funnel cakes sold? I tried the vendor before golden leaf but no luck.

Most if not all of these items will be accessible at the Terajuma Region in V11.

4 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Most if not all of these items will be accessible at the Terajuma Region in V11.

I guess that's not too far off from where I am now, but still......oh and I tried to load up v10 to get some of the items like the pancakes for my pikachu but it wouldnt load up and I kept getting black screens.....is v11 not compatible with previous versions? I'm at golden leaf town so I'm not too far in the story yet

15 minutes ago, luciarose said:

I guess that's not too far off from where I am now, but still......oh and I tried to load up v10 to get some of the items like the pancakes for my pikachu but it wouldnt load up and I kept getting black screens.....is v11 not compatible with previous versions? I'm at golden leaf town so I'm not too far in the story yet

V11 uses different saving backups, so it might be different. The developing team knows better ^^

Does anyone know when the earliest point I can get Apophyl Pancakes is? It seems like the person selling them on Route 3 has been moved.

edit: never mind ignore me. I found the answer like two posts above mine 

2 hours ago, Salamence2811 said:

Does anybody where i can get blast powder for mining rocks

If you wanna buy them, if I'm not mistaken you can find them in The Underground at GDC.

5 hours ago, luciarose said:

I got all the way to terajuma (kristiline) and found the pancakes and the thunderstone but where is the rare candy vendor? Did I somehow miss them? 

Rare Candy vendor is in the GDC, Axis High University. Got axed twice ^^

1 hour ago, Aboodie said:

Rare Candy vendor is in the GDC, Axis High University. Got axed twice ^^

Wow it has been moved to that late in the game? Well, I'm in west gearen now so I have a little ways to go. Oh well, ar least I know now. Thanks ^-^

3 minutes ago, luciarose said:

Wow it has been moved to that late in the game? Well, I'm in west gearen now so I have a little ways to go. Oh well, ar least I know now. Thanks ^-^

Anytime, enjoy the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

an item that powers steel type moves permanently i.e. not like gems ?

You mean Metal Coat or Iron Plate.
- Metal Coat earliest can be found in West Gearen and latest is in The Underground at GDC.

- Iron Plate can be found randomly from any Mining Rock.