• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

So I cant find the Item finder anywhere and its version 10

You get by defeating that kingdra statue ( the location is right after sheridan village , i forget the exact name sorry ).you gain access to a small area and the itemfinder is in one of the buildings.

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:

You get by defeating that kingdra statue ( the location is right after sheridan village , i forget the exact name sorry ).you gain access to a small area and the itemfinder is in one of the buildings.

So where is the wing for the statue?

1 minute ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

So where is the wing for the statue?

Its along the river,iirc its on the left side of the river.

Just now, AlexieTheAbra said:

and  one last  question where can i get link stones

Unfortunately you cant buy them anymore.I know for a fact there is one in Kugearen city if you give the toilet paper to the guy in th bathroom.Outsdie of that i have no idea.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hicksj02 said:

how do i get to the dark memory in the dark cave in darchlight woods? i cant figure out how to get over to it, and i dont know what the "black ground" is.

Once you have acquired the Darchlight Mirror, turn the Darchlight Cave to Black then return to the dark cave and it will be Black as well, you'll have access to the item by then.

Where did the tm for workup get moved? tm 83 is now infestation and got put near the chrisola hotel instead so where's tm 01 workup?

@EternalJinn haven't started a new save file for v10 myself yet, so no idea of older areas item changes made. Probably might do at some point later when I have more free time.

Edit: Apparently the TMs had some number changes, TM83 previously Work Up to Infestation and TM01 previously Hone Claws to Work Up. So if you can check TM01 location at Amethyst Cave for it changed to the newly added Hone Claws TM number change or replaced by TM01 Work Up.

Oh. Then no Metal Coat, in Where Love Lies Mini-episode... Scyther was really useful; scizor would rock, though, at the end.

Strange thing is that the Link Heart was available.

Edited by Kenneth

Oh. Then no Metal Coat, in Where Love Lies Mini-episode... Scyther was really useful; scizor would rock, though, at the end.

Strange thing is that the Link Heart was available.

@Kenneth not sure though, if there is any wild Magnemite line, Skarmory, and Beldum line you could snatch one I guess. Have been avoiding wild encounters at most so I have no idea of their existence. Banette (Trick) and Meowstic (Covet) are ones for the task.
Also, don't think I have seen any Link Stones along my run if I missed any items that is.

• Upvote 1