Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode

On 6/3/2018 at 11:15 PM, AbsoluteTempest said:

Hi, I am using this mod (which i really love btw!!) to run a themed team and I was going to use the Specific Nature Selector, but once I chose a Pokemon and went through the dialogue, it crashed and gave me this error

Looks like one of the scripts is missing... are you perhaps using another mod in conjunction with the Sandbox, or did you for any reason change the file Reborn/Data/Scripts.rxdata?

3 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Looks like one of the scripts is missing... are you perhaps using another mod in conjunction with the Sandbox, or did you for any reason change the file Reborn/Data/Scripts.rxdata?

Ooooh, yeah I was using your mods along with sandbox mode

On 6/7/2018 at 7:07 PM, Waynolt said:

Well, that's the problem then: to make them work together, you'll need a compatibility patch.
Please try using this file, courtesy of @DDriggs00 : Scripts.rxdata

I tried it just now and it unfortunately did not work, gives me the same error and crash : (

Edited by AbsoluteTempest

13 hours ago, AbsoluteTempest said:

I tried it just now and it unfortunately did not work, gives me the same error and crash : (

Alright - I've made a compatibility patch between SWM and Sandbox (there wasn't much that needed to be patched tbh); install SWM on top of the Sandbox, then extract the patch inside of the "Reborn/Data/Mods" folder.
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jTyAkNqMHjuaU6qDMoB893z12ZNZmJK4

On 6/9/2018 at 5:49 AM, Waynolt said:

Alright - I've made a compatibility patch between SWM and Sandbox (there wasn't much that needed to be patched tbh); install SWM on top of the Sandbox, then extract the patch inside of the "Reborn/Data/Mods" folder.
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jTyAkNqMHjuaU6qDMoB893z12ZNZmJK4

Thank you!!

On 6/7/2018 at 6:33 PM, Elvenlore said:

I decided to try this out of curiosity and I'm having a problem with (apparently) movement? As soon as I click New Game I hear the collision sound of a character bumping into something and this sound continues until the end of the opening cutscene. Motion afterwards is fine, however, up to the Grand Hall. As soon as I select my starter and fight Cain, when he takes me down to the Pokemon Centre to heal, my character walks straight down into the wall and endlessly collides with it and I'm unable to do anything else. Has anyone got any suggestions for this problem? It's like Twitch Plays Pokemon all over again.

Sorry to pester but does anyone have a solution? Until I find one Sandbox Mode is completely unplayable...

46 minutes ago, Elvenlore said:

Sorry to pester but does anyone have a solution? Until I find one Sandbox Mode is completely unplayable...

Check your control/keybinds settings; maybe they accidentally got set wrong.
If you're using a gamepad, try if unplugging it and using the keyboard instead solves the issue.

You see, this mod actually changes very little from the base game: it mostly adds, and this means that the kind of issue you're having is probably not caused by it.

hi i downloaded the v4 sandbox but i the man who takes me to that zone dont appear in the grand hall, i have the swm mod pack but i read in a comment about that "new" version of this but nothing happen any idea what should i do?

Hi! Are there any plans to actually make that warp-from-start-menu thing, or has it been integrated already? I don't see any mention of it on the first post. This mod would make my EV training life so much easier, but I'm currently at a point where I can't access the Great Hall for plot reasons.

EDIT: Never mind whoops. I went reading through the thread, this feature was enabled! Thank you! Your mod is excellent, I'm going to use it from the start for my next playthrough. (To clarify though - you can't use vanilla Reborn files and carry them over to Sandbox Mode, right? I just tried and it doesn't seem to work.)

Edited by Giratina

6 hours ago, Giratina said:

Hi! Are there any plans to actually make that warp-from-start-menu thing, or has it been integrated already? I don't see any mention of it on the first post. This mod would make my EV training life so much easier, but I'm currently at a point where I can't access the Great Hall for plot reasons.

EDIT: Never mind whoops. I went reading through the thread, this feature was enabled! Thank you! Your mod is excellent, I'm going to use it from the start for my next playthrough. (To clarify though - you can't use vanilla Reborn files and carry them over to Sandbox Mode, right? I just tried and it doesn't seem to work.)

you can you just need to replace Game.rxdata from your reborn folder and copy it to the sandbox folder

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, gryson said:

can u make the nature guy so we can choose the nature,  in stead of restarting untill the wanted nature?

if you have the newest version there is a guy outside of the nature guy's room that allows you to set a specific nature.

• Like 1

Hey...

Good Mod !

But It Needs Updates !

Like A NPC that Will Convert Your PKMN To A Shiny

And Alolan Forms In The List Of Pokemon !!!

That's All Thank You And Have A Nice Day !!!

Hey.....

Another Here...

This Is The Error Every Time I Start Up The Game !

---------------------------
Pokemon Reborn: Sandbox Mode
Script 'Scene_Intro' line 78: NameError occurred.

uninitialized constant IntroEventScene::PBSpecies
OK   

OK....