Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

3 minutes ago, MakubeX said:

Anyone knows where I find an Electirizer  in v11?

Spoiler

Give 10 electric pokemon to west gearen lab.

• Like 1

I'm currently trying to find a nosepass in Carotos Mountain for a steel monotype I'm doing, but I really just can not find one. I've been searching for at least an hour or two and in the time have found about 5 shinies and 0 nosepass. I also have the modular modpack installed so I tried using the smoke ball guaranteed encounter mod, but I was not getting any uncaught pokemon. I know that nosepass is supposed to be like a 1% encounter and lots of people have asked if it's still in each subsequent version, but I really think that this time it actually seems to be gone. Can anyone confirm this?

2 hours ago, BananananaK said:

I'm currently trying to find a nosepass in Carotos Mountain for a steel monotype I'm doing, but I really just can not find one. I've been searching for at least an hour or two and in the time have found about 5 shinies and 0 nosepass. I also have the modular modpack installed so I tried using the smoke ball guaranteed encounter mod, but I was not getting any uncaught pokemon. I know that nosepass is supposed to be like a 1% encounter and lots of people have asked if it's still in each subsequent version, but I really think that this time it actually seems to be gone. Can anyone confirm this?

I think I saw one in the second area of Carotos, specifically to the east of the elevator to the Madelis mansion (not sure if it makes any difference, I was also on volcanic tile instead of building tile). I was hunting for one so I could get an item from it. Super rare, though, caught multiple shinies before I gave up since I couldn't find another.

Edited by 0ris

32 minutes ago, 0ris said:

I think I saw one in the second area of Carotos, specifically to the east of the elevator to the Madelis mansion (not sure if it makes any difference, I was also on volcanic tile instead of building tile). I was hunting for one so I could get an item from it. Super rare, though, caught multiple shinies before I gave up since I couldn't find another.

Huh, I tried this but had no luck. Weird.

12 hours ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

Has anyone been able to get the

Reveal hidden contents

Ducklett egg

in Akuwa? Anytime I try, the game crashes. If I can't get it now, is there anywhere else I can get said Pokemon?

Patch your game, should be fixed on V11.3.

5 hours ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Bulbasaur as reward in Kakori Help Center? How I completed all the quest?

Try if you can play the quest again, if not post in your game file and I might re-open the quest for you or just give you a Bulbasaur instead depending on your request.

10 minutes ago, XxSilentWinterxX said:

It reverted back to 11.2 for some unknown reason before and I didn't notice it until now. I will do that. Thank you! 🙂

I remember someone saying that once the patch is installed, it will still say that is patch 2 instead of 3, however, it fact it is patch 3.

So I recently posted about trying to find a nosepass to little avail, and I gave up pretty quickly because Carotos was *supposedly* not the only place it could be found. Now the problem I'm having is that supposedly it can be found in the Safari Zone too but I have absolutely no idea how or where. I got several encounters in each area to try and find it, but I don't want to search for an hour to learn that it's in a different area. Does anyone know?

12 hours ago, Mr. Suplado said:

Here is my save file. Need bulbasaur. Tnx

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Here you go, it's in the PC.

30 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

So I recently posted about trying to find a nosepass to little avail, and I gave up pretty quickly because Carotos was *supposedly* not the only place it could be found. Now the problem I'm having is that supposedly it can be found in the Safari Zone too but I have absolutely no idea how or where. I got several encounters in each area to try and find it, but I don't want to search for an hour to learn that it's in a different area. Does anyone know?

Nosepass is still available in Caratos Mountain on both floor levels, you are just super unlucky. Other locations are Jeminra Woods (Safari Zone) at the brown section north and Route 5.

23 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Game.rxdata

Here you go, it's in the PC.

Nosepass is still available in Caratos Mountain on both floor levels, you are just super unlucky. Other locations are Jeminra Woods (Safari Zone) at the brown section north and Route 5.

I don't think luck can adequately describe the amount of hours and different methods I tried to catch that thing. I probably spent upwards of 5 hours in speedy mode (alt) running around trying to catch it, and I tried tons of encounters in every area as well with the mod that makes it so you automatically encounter uncaught pokemon with a smoke ball. I'm pretty much entirely convinced there is something genuinely wrong with my game.

Thanks for the tip about the area in the safari zone, though.

Edit: HOLY HELL I FINALLY FOUND A NOSEPASS 
That took way too long. I found it within like 10 minutes in the safari zone but it took me several hours to find nothing in Carotos....

Edited by BananananaK
Information was no longer up to date