Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I unfortunately have to do the same. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but it's starting to bug me at this point. I would appreciate any help via PM as well.

I can pm you how all fully if you want.

Can someone help me find Amber initially when she chucks you onto the building? I'm combing the very top of the cave right now, with no luck. :/

She isn't at Jirkula Stage like others say. I have talked with Tesla, and now Melia is talking with her.

NEVERMIND. Apparently I had to talk to her again >.>

Edited by TheWaddleDee

I'm currently on the hunt for the Fennekin... I literally just now beat the Mirror B counterpart, and I used a cheap tactic with Servine (level 33, my highest level), to beat the Kingdra statue. I saw Fennekin there, and it ran off again. Where are the rest of the locations?.. Thanks!

you can look in Pokemon Location guide, for questions like that

but the next part for Fennekin would be Goldenleaf Town, just below the entrance

Edited by Cepheus

you can look in Pokemon Location guide, for questions like that

but the next part for Fennekin would be Goldenleaf Town, just below the entrance

Fennekin isn't really in the guide.. it just says where it eventually ends up. I just found it at Goldenleaf, I'm pretty sure it's on Route 2 next, but where after that?

Check your messengers and you mean odd key?

yeah thats what i meant

another question for the chase him mission .... do i have to do anything prior to to guy showing up in the docks or not? i havent been able to find him

I have a few questions:

1. Are the Kristiline requests a thing after you beat Angie?

2. WHERE IS THIS ODD KEY AND KINGDRA WING. :angry:

3. I have this ladder from Wispy Ruins, and Jan said something about an EXTREMELY important item in there to get Narcissa's TM. I still can't find the location; does anyone know?

4. When is the Move ReLearner available?

Edited by TheWaddleDee

side quest have to be don in all towns that have the help centres for the move relearner, the wing is near the old lady in purly woods the ladder is needed with dig after the ghost mum side story and i'll pm you the odd key place

Had to drop my pride and make an account just for this.

I'm not exactly sure how the odd key works, but I don't want to ever come back to Narcissa's gym because of the nightmares I'll have again. Can someone drop me a PM on the location? Thanks