Jan

Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Umh, anyone who knows where you get the dowsing machine/ item finder? need moselys key

If you have done the kingdra event, then you will find the itemfinder easily later on.

Moselys key is right in middle of the fountain in route 4.

Edited by ShingSt

dont you need waterfall for the kingra wing thing? I heard its in the purifcation pla

If you have done the kingdra event, then you will find the itemfinder easily later on.

Moselys key is right in middle of the fountain in route 4.

dont you need waterfall for that? heard that it was in the purification place but i cant see it any place

dont you need waterfall for the kingra wing thing? I heard its in the purifcation pla

dont you need waterfall for that? heard that it was in the purification place but i cant see it any place

No, you don't need waterfall for either of those. Waterfall isn't an obtainable HM in the game yet. Having the itemfinder to find the kingdra wing is useful though.

No, you don't need waterfall for either of those. Waterfall isn't an obtainable HM in the game yet. Having the itemfinder to find the kingdra wing is useful though.

But where do i get the item finder? x.x

well hte whole odd key searching isent going to well for me, someone said that jan hid it in plain sight in naricass gym but i cant find shit. Been her an hour soon lolz

well hte whole odd key searching isent going to well for me, someone said that jan hid it in plain sight in naricass gym but i cant find shit. Been her an hour soon lolz

If you want to know where you can find the Odd Key, there's people who can send you a PM with the location if you want.

I finally got my 5th Badge. And it said Version 4 is done..... So now what?

Edited by Anthony810

I finally got my 5th Badge. And I said Version 4 is done..... So now what?

That's an error, I noted it in the known errors column. There's still 2 badges left to go. Just enter the forest. have fun.

Oh yeah.... Jan I been wanting to know exactly WHERE did Fennekin ran off to because like I try looking for that fella everywhere in the 2nd town including Amethyst Cave which I will admit a good name for the cave in honor of Ame.

Can anyone PM where the Odd Key is? i searched for 2+ hours.

Thanks

Check your Messenger.

I send it to you.

Edited by ShingSt

I finally got my 5th Badge. And it said Version 4 is done..... So now what?

1. House in sheridan where the quest starts
2. Route 3, along the river on the side with the houses
3. Corta forest, small path next to the houses past the Kingdra bridge
4. Goldenleaf town directly south of entrance
5. Route 2 by the northen mini-lake
6.Velvet Apartment Rooftop
7.Goldenwood Forest (where the whismur event was, to the right of where you met melia before the cave)
8. Terujuma Shore
Good luck searching.

Okay Guys after 2 hours of searchin, I also give up...pls send me a Pm where the Odd Key is xD after the tip with the bookshelves o thought i got it but i was wrong....

Okay Guys after 2 hours of searchin, I also give up...pls send me a Pm where the Odd Key is xD after the tip with the bookshelves o thought i got it but i was wrong....

I send you, so check it.

anyone wana pm me for the oddkey location

Check your messenger!

can anyone tell me what is the ladder for ( the one you got when rock climbing the wispy ruin) also is there anything on top of the stair (after the smack down tm there a staircase bottom of it that send you to the top and there only a trainer that said there something there but he cant find it)

can anyone tell me what is the ladder for ( the one you got when rock climbing the wispy ruin) also is there anything on top of the stair (after the smack down tm there a staircase bottom of it that send you to the top and there only a trainer that said there something there but he cant find it)

There is a Chandelure event in the game after which you can use the ladder.

There is a Chandelure event in the game after which you can use the ladder.

do you mean the one in the amestyst cave where you get the lickwick??

do you mean the one in the amestyst cave where you get the lickwick??

Yes, outside where the graves are after that event there is a grave that uses the ladder, but you need to have the move Dig.

Yes, outside where the graves are after that event there is a grave that uses the ladder, but you need to have the move Dig.

where can i get dig

Catch a nincada on terajuma shore/ jungle. That's what I did.

Catch a nincada on terajuma shore/ jungle. That's what I did.

thx i got the tm btw do you know if there are any rock climable place on teroujima island and where is kristine help center

thx i got the tm btw do you know if there are any rock climable place on teroujima island and where is kristine help center

I'll Message you.

*sigh* Please PM me the location for the Odd Key as well. I searched all of Narcissa's gym enough to know the place by heart. :(