when is E17 going to be Released

☆Devil_May_Cry☆

11 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It actually astounds me how big the desert is going by both the map Ame drew of the region years ago and the fact she's been working on it daily for a while. It seems like it might be bigger than the entire Reborn City.

With the bigger do you mean including the rooms and inside buildings? 

5 minutes ago, Zarc said:

sound good so , that mean a lot of things to do on the desert 

I'm not so sure about that. Ame said in her desert stream she just has 3 maps for the desert and she is limmitted in the amount of event tiles per map otherwhise the map suffers from lag. So even if the map is big it doesn't mean there is a lot to do.

• Global Mods
Just now, FairFamily said:

With the bigger do you mean including the rooms and inside buildings? 

I'm not so sure about that. Ame said in her desert stream she just has 3 maps for the desert and she is limmitted in the amount of event tiles per map otherwhise the map suffers from lag. So even if the map is big it doesn't mean there is a lot to do.

I mean all the wards. Didn't Ame say there were seven maps for the desert, or was that for all of E17?

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I mean all the wards. Didn't Ame say there were seven maps for the desert, or was that for all of E17?

If you mean just the wards then from what I remember and recorded from the dessert stream, I'm pretty sure the map will be bigger then the wards. For the amount of maps, I remember 3 and wrote down 3. But of course I'm not perfect.

If the desert is going to be as big as it is, I can just imagine the nightmares that will come out of it. Mainly because I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

I think Ame once said if she wanted to give us a set release date she would need to finish it, then decide on a date to release it to us

she also is rumoured to delay the release by a month every time you ask when it will be released

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Close. It's not that that there are 7 maps-- there are 7 areas to make for E17. Each one will probably be multiple maps. The desert alone will probably be around eight maps? It's still the biggest though, as it contains most of those places.