[OOC: READ FIRST] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden^2 (Accepting Signups)

Chevaleresse

List of things that I will change on Solomon after this boss battle:

Stats:

INT: 5>>8+1 (+1 from SYN threshold equipment)

SYN: 4>>6

Ahead by a single page: 

Level 1: INT/2 to Main attacking stat and RES to a single character, can be used on self, two round duration, 4 round cooldown.

Beware My Might: 

Level 2: 2d6+INTx2+SYNx2

Replace Lorekeeper with Hymns for the faithful

Hymns of the faithful: 

Deals basic weapon damage next round that is treated as pure damage (100% RES bypass), only one can be active, no cooldown.

1 AP left

Welp, here's my 2nd char.A debuffing rogueish character, It's just a draft but it's mostly complete. 

Spoiler

Name: Ashley, the Grand Saboteur
Race: Human 
Sex:  XX 

Appearance: Ashley stands 5'6ft, athletically built frame female figure. She has a dark skin, golden irises that strikingly resemble like a cat's and has black hair. Her hair goes way down to her waist and kept in a ponytail with streaked purple bangs framing the left sid of her face.   She wears a fashionable purple fur coat that goes down her knees with a neck warmer and a bit of light metal armor serving as shoulder pads. Her inner dressing is nothing more but bandages and leather covering her chest area. She wears a mini skirt with high knee socks covering the bottom area of her body. Her arms are covered in fishnets sleeves and wear motorcycle gloves with fingers sticking out on both of her hands.

Level: You start at level 2
EXP: Starts at 0. EXP will be awarded as players progress through objectives and defeat enemies.

Stats: 
HP: 34
Ini: dex+1d20 
Constitution: 2
Dexterity: 5+1
Intelligence: 7
Resistance: 3
Strength: 1
Synergy: 0

Complexity: 

Perks:
Acrobatics: 2*dex chance to dodge an attack. 
Born from the shadows: Ashley is immune to blindness and other INI reducing effects.
Awareness: Whenever Ashley successfully dodge an attack, reduce all of her action skill's cooldown by 1.
Flaw: Fear from above: Ashley receives 2x more damage from flying enemies.

Actions:

Basic Attack: Eviscerate: Ashley brutalizes her target with a swift slash of her magical dagger.
Basic Defense: Weave: reduce incoming damage by 50%

Sabotage
Description: It was never been a fair fight to begin with.
Effect: Deals (2d3+dex) and target gains 'enfeeble' for 1 turn.(reduce target's attack output by 4. 3 turn cd.
Level 2: reduce it by -8

Level 3: reduce it by -12

Disruption Marker (non-damaging move)
Description: It's my job to mess something up and magic is no exception.
Effect: Ashley draws a magical sigil on the ground that disrupts certain spells within the area. Choose 1 element. (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Light, Dark, Poison) For the next 2 turns, All enemies' attacks with that property are reduced by (int+dex *2 percent). 4 turn cd

Smokescreen (non-damaging move)
Description: The art of deception has always been my favorite.
Effect: up to 3 enemies gain 'blind' status for 2 turns. (has a (int+dex*2) chance to miss on their attack. ((int+dex*2)/2)  if the enemy is flying). 3 turn cd

Shadow Step
Description: Let's try that again.
Effect: With a bit of Shadow magic, Ashley rewinds her steps to her previous condition. Restore Ashley's previous health from the previous turn. 4 turn cd. 
Level 2: Remove 1 debuff from Ashley.

Equipment: 

Name: Trickster's jagged arcane dagger
Type: Weapon
Damage: 2d3+dex(melee)
Minimum Stats: 2STR
STR Penalty: 3
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 
Special Qualities:  bound. 

Add effect to Ashley's Smokescreen when used(can only choose 1, Free Action) 
Requires 10 INT: Deadly Cloud: Ashley's smokescreen gains poison effect to (1d3) enemies.(int/2) per turn. last 2 turns. chosen at random
Requires 10 INT: Healing Vapor: Ashley's smokescreen gains heal effect to 2 allies. (int/2) to ally's HP.
Requires 10 INT: Thick Fog: Reduce (1d3) enemies INI by -5, -3 if the enemy is flying.

Name: Face mask
Description: 
Type: Bauble
RES Bonus:
Minimum Stats:
STR Penalty: 1
SYN Threshold/Bonus: N/A
Special Qualities: +1 dex +1 cons

Name: Roofwalker's Light armor
Description: 
Type: Armor
RES Bonus: +2 RES
Minimum Stats:
STR Penalty:
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 
Special Qualities: +1 dex per 2 levels

Items: 

WIP

Edited by Ragnar
AoE skill nerf, can't poison everyone

Finally finished the sheet. Introducing, Hiroki's older brother! :P

Name: Dimitri Kuznetsov
Race: Augmented Human
Sex: M
Appearance: Clad in heavy body armor and walking with a confident stride, Dimitri is a bear of a man with negotiable accent and wit. His short beard gives him a sense of ruggedness, his steely gaze gives him a certain intensity, and both belie the nature that he hides.

His smile is bright, his voice authorative, but get him to speak truthfully and he’s a different man. A man with a devious smile and measured slyness in his voice, who brandishes his words with a roguish charm and a dash of cynicism for effect. The kind of man who’ll have you shaking his hand with your right, and checking your wallet with your left.

Personality: A drifter whose loyalties lie with whoever happens to offer him passage, Dimitri cares not for the ideologies or politics of the time, content with just going wherever chance and circumstance takes him. Though he does not seek companionship, he is not a loner, and though he prefers to avoid violence, he and it are well-acquainted.

But look closely, and look hard, and you may still see the lingering traces of a bright-eyed young boy, with a brilliant smile and dreams of adventure.

Level: 2
EXP: 100

HP: 38/38
Init: 0
Stats: 20/20 (Current Cap: 8)
Constitution: 4
Resistance: 2 (7)
Dexterity: 0
Intelligence: 8 (9)
Strength: 6

Complexity: 72(log N)^3

Equipment:

Spoiler

When ships clash, it is not a battle, it is a formality. The battle’s over by then, and all that’s left to do is to turn over cards and see who won. They were fought with infantry; with spies, and soldiers, and diplomats. Decided with research, decided with subterfuge. As the good book says, the pinnacle of warfare is in attacking plans not armies.

And this? This is one of the weapons you’ll find on the frontlines, wielded by people with jobs too important for all the parades and glamour.

Name: Designated Marksmen Rifle
Description: A powerful designated marksmen rifle initially designed for telescoped ammunition by now modified by Alexandria to use gauss coils. It is equipped with a bipod, inbuilt suppressor, and a sophisticated electronic scope.
Damage: 2d8+INT
Minimum Stats: 2 STR
Weight: 5
INT Threshold/Bonus:
5 - Qualified for the Job: This weapon now has a normal hit rate.
10 - Electronic Scope: Basic Attacks with this weapon Autohit.
Special Qualities:
-Some Training Required: This weapon has a 10% hit rate when used with less than 5 INT.
-Suppressed: This weapon has greatly reduced muzzle flash and firing noise ((firing noise as in the gun itself firing, the bullet will still be making plenty of noise)).

Spoiler

Do you know why magicians all have such pretty assistants? I’m sure you know, everyone knows. Well, I can’t say that I’m pretty myself, but people look at me, it’s hard not to. And if you’re looking at me, then you have no idea what I am doing to you.

Name: Heavy Body Armor
Description: Heavy infantry armor made from incredibly durable and flexible synthetic fibers whose origins may be traced all the way back to spider silk, soaked in a shear-thickening fluid that greatly hardens in response to impacts. In a world where speed and stealth are paramount, its sheer thickness and inclusion of light plating makes it somewhat of an oddity.
Armor: 5 RES
Minimum Stats: 2 STR
Weight: 6
INT Threshold/Bonus:
10 - Discard: As a Free Action, unequip this armor and increase INIT by weight. If this armor is re-equipped, the INIT bonus is canceled.
Special Qualities:
-Blast Protection: AoE attacks deal 25% less damage.
-No Fanservice For You: This armor is resistant to clothing damage effects.

Spoiler

“The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.”

Name: The Art of War
Description: A small paperback book with a plain cover.
Bonus: +1 INT
Weight: 0

Perks:

Spoiler

What does magic mean? It means that if you find yourself staring down the business end of someone’s gun, you can make that someone die.

They’ll die because a bullet was fired through them, because a gun fired that bullet, because a robot fired that gun, a robot that should not exist, in a room it should not be in, was pointing a rail gun at that bastard’s head.

Is it magic? Yes, but you don't say that. You call it chance, you call it good planning. You call it something plausible and inoffensive, something that everyone will accept. Call it everything; call it nothing; just don't call it magic. Because once you admit it, the jig's up.

Then, you skip town. You change your face, you change your name, you throw away your ID and pull out your spare. By the time anyone realizes what you've done, it's too late, the system's lost you.

Preemptive Strike: Grants the Action, Fragarach.

Spoiler

What can I say? Humanity just isn’t in fashion these days. Perfect skin? Your local clinic has that. Q-Procc in your head? Done. Military grade ballistics software? Now that, you’ll need to know the right people for, and that, I do.

Weyl Fermion Processor: +Level to INT.

Actions: 10/12 AP

Spoiler

Don’t think of them as drones, think of them as, guns, with just one shot in the chamber. They fire once, and the recoil breaks them, but it’s one hell of a shot.

Fragarach IV: Dimitri summons Fragarach combat drones in concealed positions to protect an ally. Said protection consists of them firing upon valid threats with railguns so powerful the drones are destroyed by their own weapon’s recoil. Select an ally and a “threshold”. When that ally is attacked by a foe for damage that crosses the threshold or which would otherwise reduce their HP to 0, deal 6*INT damage to the attacker. This is considered to have occurred prior to the triggering attack and not performed by the user. This comes into play 3 Turns after being set. 5 Turn cooldown. This does not count as a buff and thus cannot be manipulated (Steal, Dispel, etc.).
-Level 1: Select an ally and a “threshold”. When that ally is attacked by a foe for damage that crosses the threshold or which would otherwise reduce their HP to 0, deal 4*INT damage to the attacker. This is considered to have occurred prior to the triggering attack and not performed by the user. This comes into play 3 Turns after being set. 5 Turn cooldown.
-Level 2: This no longer counts as a buff and thus cannot be manipulated (Steal, Dispel, etc.).
-Level 3: Raise damage to 5*INT.
-Level 4: Raise damage to 6*INT.

Spoiler

Wonderful stuff, stops blood from getting out and bacteria from getting in, good for all wounds but burns especially - that’s what it’s made it for. It’s no substitute for a medtech of course, but well, gotta stay alive until then, right?

Sealing Gel II: Dimitri conjures an open canister of sealing gel next to each ally, sealing their wounds and stopping the bleeding. Heal all party members for INT HP. 2 Turn Cooldown.
-Level 1: Heal all party members for INT/2 HP. 2 Turn Cooldown.
-Level 2: Raise healing to INT.

Spoiler

Humans are optimists at heart. You mightn’t think that, a lot of people don’t, but deep down, we all think things will work out in the end. Optimism is what keeps us going, what keeps us hopeful, what keeps us motivated. It is what drives religions, and lotteries, and holocausts.

So when you’re out of bullets and you find a fresh mag, you don’t question it. You call it chance, or luck, or karma, or whatever’s in fashion these days. But it ain’t that. That magazine’s there because I put it there. Because you’re going to do something with it, something that I want you to do. Call it arrogance, call it a god complex, and please do, because that makes my job far far easier, but it is there because I want it to be there.

Assist I: Dimitri acts as to assist an ally, this can be anything from suppressive fire, conjuring something to sway the odds, or just helping put another bullet into a foe’s chest. Add INT/3 to an ally’s action for this turn, this is added on the ally's turn regardless of the user's place in the INIT order.
-Level 1: Add INT/3 to an ally’s action for this turn, this is added on the ally's turn regardless of the user's place in the INIT order.

Spoiler

Acedia, they call it. It’s one of the deadly sins, the most human of the lot. You see it everywhere, the monk who’s lost his fervor, the addict who’s given up on life, the bastard who says that it’s all chance and circumstance, and the old coot who’s just waiting to die. You know who you don’t see it in? The Devil. Because he may be a lot of things, but lazy ain’t one of them.

Oh you must think that the way I say it, it’s like I know the guy. Well I do, and let me tell you something – the Devil isn’t a great big demon, sitting on a fiery throne somewhere. Bad things don’t happen just because of some guy. No, they happen because the universe does not care. The Devil is everywhere. He is everything. He is the universe’s indifference, the fact that your existence means nothing. His heartbeat is the ticking of the clocks, and his cruelest trick, is simple causality.

To fight for good is not to fight against him, because you cannot fight against him. If you wish to fight, then you must keep pace. Because the universe will not wait for you. You must strive, not because it is good, not because you will be rewarded, but because that is all we can do.

I am not saying you need to work until you collapse, or to rush in without care. You are not keeping pace if you crash and burn. I am not saying that if you just try, things will work out in the end. Because they won’t. I am simply saying, that the world will continue turning whether you like it or not.

Walk with the Devil, walk by his side, for he does not pick sides. So walk, because your enemies too must keep pace, and when they trip, when they fall, you give them hell.

Diabolical Machinations I: When Dimitri acts, he does not act with simple, single-minded purpose. He acts to hedge his bets, to usher forth possibilities, and to ensnare his foes with a plan he has yet to devise. Every a bullet fired, hit or miss, is a nail in someone’s coffin, they just don’t know it yet. Raise INT by 1 for every user ability on cooldown. Stacks a maximum of 3 times. ((Will figure out a properly scaling formula later.))
-Level 1: Raise INT by 1 for every user ability on cooldown. Stacks a maximum of 3 times. ((Will figure out a properly scaling formula later.))

Inventory:
3 pens
2 spare magazines
5 paperclips
A multitool
A wallet and all its contents
Someone else’s wallet and all its contents
A mobile phone
An electric lighter
A handkerchief

Notes:
Dimitri is capable of conjuring objects from his world. Mostly they consist of small, simple, mundane items such as pens and paperclips. But he can also conjure ammunition for infantry weapons of his world and Fragarach combat drones.
Attempting to hack Dimitri's Weyl Fermion Processor or his Fragarach drones is ill-advised - the former lacks any outside connections to hack, the latter are conjured in "radio silence execution mode" wherein they do not communicate with each other and ignore all outside signals, even ones that they would normally consider to be valid. The fact that in his world, security measures have to be secured against quantum computers is more just the cherry on the top.

Edited by Empiricist
Forgot to factor his bauble into his stats

I- I'm done! I think. 

Check please. 

Name: Argent
Race: half demon (incubus)
Sex: male
Appearance: a child with red skin and striking blue eyes that turn all black when using his demon powers and all gold when using holy power. His hair is short, black and spiky. And he has a slender red tail. He dresses in plain clothes 
Personality: Argent is a kind and friendly child, who loves his family and would do anything to help them. As Those who have tried to harm his family have discovered when he burns them alive in unholy flame. Or drops buildings on them...or claws there eyes out. The amount of love for his family and the unstoppable rage against those who have tried to harm them was so great as to draw the attention of a (minor?) god who seems to have nothing better to do than camp out in his head and give him access to some holy powers. He says hi by the way.

Level:2
EXP:0

HP: 40/40
Init:

Stats:
Constitution:3
Resistance:2
Dexterity:4
Intelligence:2
Strength:3
Synergy:4

Complexity:

Equipment:

Name: Argent's clothes (starting gear)
Description: a plain leather tunic some plain leather pants.
Type:armor
Armor: 2
Minimum Stats: none
Special effect: reminder of home: reminds argent that he must live to see home again. +10% to dodge chances

Name: Argent's necklace. (Starting gear)
Description: a small necklace made of gold and a red metal called obtanium. Depicting two flames one red and one gold, on opposite sides forming a ring, as they curve to meet. Where they touch they coil around each other.
Type:bauble
armor:0
Weight:0
Special effects: duo sign: +1 to SYN

Name: Hellfire Sword
Description: A sword Made of Hellfire given form, it has a Glowing Blue Stone Handle, in the form of a Zweihander's Hilt, despite it being a normal shortsword.
Damage: 2d4+STR
Minimum Stats: 4 SYN
Weight: 2
SYN Threshold/Bonus: Every 5 syn (starting at 10) adds a d4 of damage.
Special Qualities: 
Burning: This weapon inflicts SYN damage to both the wielder and the victim when used to attack; recoil is reduced by RES.

Perks: 

Loveing soul: provides love ranking for others. Those Argent dislikes has a love rating of zero. While innocents and those Argent have never met have a love rating of one. Love rating rises as mission are competed with others...provided they got along.
For the purposes of wrath, Argent is presumed to have a love ranking of one with himself.
Love acts as a stat that Varries based on the target.
Love for all characters except enemies starts at one. For every plot line completed with a character that characters love ranking with argent rises, if they got along. When they fail to get along the stat drops. Love effects Some of Argent's actions, and the amount by which wrath rises when that character is struck.
A characters love ranking is raises by one when they complete a mission with argent, but only if they got along.

Wrathful vengeance: argent has a wrath meter. Wrath increases as argent and those he cares for are attacked. When wrath reaches max, hellfire fury is triggered, and last for four turns. Multiplying SYN,STR,and DEX, by 1.5 and wreathing argent in hellfire. He gains claws of demonic energy and hellfire strike is replaced with demon shred. All hellfire moves useing SYN change to use SYN+STR. Max wrath=40+level*20. when argent or an allied character is struck wrath rises by 2+character love
      -Demon shred (basic, replaces hellfire strike during hellfire fury) preform a basic single target strike with claws of demonic energy (attack=1d6+SYN+STR) deals unholy and fire damage

Chosen of love, bringer of wrath: when argent dies he resurrects at a later point in time inside the main base, with his starting equipment. Holy powers cannot be used next battle.

(Flaw) demon blood: just as unholy harms holy so to does holy harm the unholy. X2 damage from holy sources. (Not applicable for Argent's own holy moves.) further more all healing effects and buffs have there effectiveness halved.

Actions: 
hellfire strike (basic): preform a basic single target attack with hellfire. (Attack=1d6+SYN) deals unholy and fire damage
This action is replaced by demon shred during hellfire fury.

Block (basic defense): block an attack. Reducing Incomeing damage by 50%

(Level 2) Hellfire net: Argent makes physical contact with an enemy and attempts to binds it in a net of hellfire. (Immobilizing it) and dealing SYN damage. the move fails if the enemy DEX is higher then Argent's SYN. The net last for 3 turns. this move has a four turn cool down. Deals unholy and fire damage
An immobilized enemy cannot dodge or preform a melee attack

(Level 3) Hellfire stream: a point of hellfire is created just in front of Argent and streams outwards as a cone of hellfire. Hitting multiple enemies if possible. (Attack=SYN x 1.5) deals unholy and fire damage. When this move is used argent may specify 3 targets that can be reasonably assumed to be close together (i.e. There previous moves, description of the location, ect, don't imply great distance or obstacles between them.) in certain circumstances, argent may attack a larger number provided they are logically very close together as a result of some manner of action.

Holyfire:love: Argent channels the power of Artflen god of love and wrath to heal a target. Healing 1d6+SYN damage and dealing 1d6-love damage back to argent. (Cannot target self)

Holyfire:wrath: Argent channels the power of Artflen god of love and wrath to unleash a  blast of holy fire (attack=1d10+SYN+current wrath/5. Argent then takes 1d6 damage)
Deals holy and fire damage
Edited by Endlessblaze

Alright so, had this secondary ready for a few days, but kinda... forgot to actually post her, what with how utterly off the rails that whole convo chain on the discord when I tried to get actual feedback went....

Screw it, I've done my best to try and balance her...better optimized than Aurora's final sheet was at least.

Spoiler

Name: B287 “Tesla Ryke”
Race: Void Walker (Altered Human)
Sex: Female
Appearance: A dark skinned young woman standing at 5'10. Her unkempt curls cascade around her face in a mess of frizzy black locks, contrasted by eyes of a deep violet. She typically dons baggy, grey cargo pants, often with a black tank-top and a strange, spherical device chained around her neck. Just barely visible on her shoulders are a host of long since faded scars that continue down her back and arms in haphazard fashion, with a strange code roughly tattooed onto her right forearm, reading "B287".

While clad in her mech however, Tesla’s appearance changes to An impressive juxtaposition of glorious finesse and dreadful stature. Tesla pilots a towering Juggernaut of a machine, plated in layers of sleek, nigh reflective white armor. Bristling with a myriad of hidden weaponry, it's elongated shoulders house several missile launchers, it's arms and legs each lined with numerous oval discharge ports and accenting filled with violet, crackling light. It's chest slopes outward away from the curve of it's torso, before cutting back at a quick 45 degrees to form a triangular projection bearing twin violet flood lights and serving as auxiliary storage space. A visored helm burns with otherworldly radiance, it's auxiliary-Comm and radar array projecting from the back of it's head and into the air shortly above at a 45 degree angle, reminiscent of a radiant, white horn. 
Personality: A gifted mechanic, she can dismantle, assemble, repair and modify most machinery with incredible deftness, and on the battlefield her working knowledge of Mechs comes out in full force as she meticulously analyzes the design of her opponents, picking it apart at the seams with a merciless brand of efficient strategy and pinpointing every possible flaw she can use against them if needed. 

Her "No Quarter" approach to combat however, is a deceptive persona that seldom rears itself outside of being met with open hostility. Infact, for the most part Tesla spends far too much time and energy tackling new schematics and devices and trying to find optimal solutions to their flaws to bother spending a whole lot of time with other living humans, and even when she does pull herself away from whatever project she's on long enough, she's far more likely to offer her own brand of brilliant, if rather unorthodox problem solving and help, than to exert any true form of aggression or malice.

STATS

Level: 4
EXP: 300

HP: 50 
Initiative: 5 (+6 from B287, +4 from Baubles)= 15 

Base Stats: 26/26 (+4)
Constitution: 1 
Resistance: 4(+8 from Armor)=12 
Dexterity: 3(+2 from Armor Quality)=5 
Intelligence: 7 (+4 from perk,+2 from Archimedes System)=13 
Strength: 2 
Synergy: 11(+2 from Tesla Spheres)=13 

Effective Stat Margins: Con 1| Res 12| Dex 5| Int 13| Str 2| Syn 13| INIT= 15+d20

GEAR

Weapon: (1/1)

-Storm Core

Spoiler

Storm Core
Description: A series of micro tesla-coils powered by a reactor housed within the core of Tesla’s mech. Powered by Favor, it is responsible for creating vast terawatts of energy required to launch various lightning strikes and ambiguous electron beams. The electromagnetism exerted by the machine is simply a helpful byproduct of the process
Damage: 2d6+Syn(+2d4) Electric-Based-->4d5+Syn electric-based
Minimum Stats: 1 str, 4 syn
SYN Threshold/Bonus: Every 5 Syn adds another d4 of Electric Damage (2)
Qualities:
-Bound
-Circuit Fryer: [This weapon deals 25% more damage against Machines/Mechanical Targets]

Armor: (1/1)

-Mirrored Virtue

Spoiler

Mirrored Virtue
Description: The gleaming white armor plating covering B287 from head to toe. Though at a glance, one might think it’s defensive value to be questionable given it’s sleek and streamlined appearance, looks can be vastly deceiving. This item counts as a Favor-Based Mech.
Armor: 4(+2*)+1 per 2 levels(2) -> 8 armor currently
Minimum Stats: 1 str, 4 syn
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 10 syn[+2 Res]*, 20 syn[+2 Res]
Qualities:
-Bound
-Neurolink: This gear is neurologically bound to its user and controlled via nerve impulse and thought patterns. It's quite literally as easy for its wearer to control as their own body [grants +1 Dex every 2 levels](2)

Baubles: (2/3)

-Archimedes System

Spoiler

Archimedes System
Description: An integrated multi-spectrum scanner, radar, and sensor array system Tesla relies on in battle to gain enemy and environmental data. Fully designed to function even in intense EM fields and heavy interference, it seldom goes down.
Minimum Stats: N/A
Syn/Int Threshold: 10 Syn [+2 Int]*, 20 Syn [+2 Int]
Qualities:
-“Knowing is half the battle”: A wise man once said… [Grants +1 Init Every 2 levels](2)

-Tesla Spheres

Spoiler

Tesla Spheres
Description: A series of several dozen small, spherical constructs which buzz with a constant hum, utilizing a bit of Favor, advanced knowledge of electromagnetism, and the salvaged components from some broken droids. They each transmit specialized EMFs which are designed to amplify one another, and under the right configurations can create powerful electrical currents that can be used to directly power a vast myriad of devices, without the need for wires or complex hookups… in other words, these things are the equivalent to wireless energy.
Type: [Machine Item] Bauble
Mods:
-Sentry Droid Scrap x3
Minimum Stats: 1 Str, 1 Syn
Weight: 3
SYN/ Int Threshold/Bonus:
-[5 Int] Tesla Pulse: [Active. User is able to perform a check of Syn vs Con on a group of up to  three Mechanical Enemies. If the targets fail, they suffer an Init penalty equal to the User’s Syn. 2 CD]
-[10 Int] adds Electrocution status [dealing Syn/2 electrical damage for 1 turn] to Tesla Pulse, in addition to the init penalty 
Qualities:
-Sentry: [+1 Init per 2 levels](2)
-Wireless Energy: [+1 Syn per 2 levels](2)

PERKS

-B287 (Flaw): [Tesla suffers a x2 weakness to Dark-based Damage]
“The experiments done on her body as a child have permanently altered Tesla’s Immune System and her ability to metabolize most foods. Even worse however, was the constant darkness and sensory deprivation she endured, leaving scars deeper in her subconscious than any form of help can ever undo.”
-B287: [Tesla is immune to Electric Damage, and gains an Initiative Boost equal to ½ her Int]
“The same experiments that destroyed her metabolic processing and left her with trepidation of darkness had few benefits overall. Two of which were the vast resistance Tesla developed to electrical shocks, and her developed abilities as a Void Walker:an individual capable of navigating even in the ever-present chaos of the spatial anomalies which dominate the planes of Tempest”
-Mechanical Genius:  [After fighting Mechanical Enemies, Tesla can salvage the area to find “X Scrap”, with “X” being the name of the defeated enemy. The description of each of these Scrap Regents contains one interesting aspect of the Enemy it was salvaged from, and a specific range of stat bonuses tied to it.
    Tesla can use said Scraps as Regents in the creation and maintenance Machine Items. A Machine Item counts as a modular piece of equipment, declared as either a Weapon, Armor, or Bauble upon its creation, and has 3 modification slots total; these slots can consist of either up to 3 pieces of Scrap Regents combined into a single piece of gear, 1 piece of existing Gear modded with up to 2 Scrap Regents, or 2 Pieces of existing Gear combined with 1 Scrap Regent to bind them. In all cases, all item stats add together to give the final stats of the Machine Item, and the passive effects of up to two of the items used applies simultaneously, if applicable. The final weight of a Machine Item is equal to the combined weight of all items used. Further Elaboration on the system is provided Here.]

“Gifted beyond her years, Tesla takes great pride in her talents with machinery, to tinker is to give new life to disowned and damaged components that would otherwise go unappreciated.”
-Nikola’s Legacy: [Tesla gains +1 Int per level]
“Just like the brilliant, if slightly insane, inventor she took her namesake from, it seems that some of Tesla’s creations and ideas are just a little bit before her time...not that it really bothers her.”

ACTIONS

Basic Attack: Ambiguous Bolt- Tesla launches several rapid-fire bolts of ambiguous electrons at her target, dealing the Storm Core’s damage

Basic Defense: Radiant Shield- Tesla creates a barrier of halted electrons in front of her, reducing most attacks and projectiles to nothing before they even land and reducing damage by 50% for the round.

0/14 AP remaining

Shining Highway (Passive): Tesla’s Mech uses a combination of Electron-based propulsion and Electromagnetism to support itself and physically maneuver around the Battlefield, greatly increasing not only it’s speed, but lightening the burden on the pilot’s body inside

Level 1: [Passive. Any Weight penalties Tesla incurs from her equipment are decreased by ½ her Syn]

Electro-Master (Passive): With encyclopedic knowledge of electricity and directly related fields, Tesla is well versed in how to jury-rigs equipment to amplify its raw output and power.

Current Effects-[Passive. Tesla adds her Int to her Basic Attacks]

Level 1: [Passive. Tesla adds ½ her Int to Basic Attacks]
Level 2: [increased to ¾ Int]
Level 3: [Increased to her full Int] 

Elbow Grease: Tesla uses a bit of ingenuity, specialized tools, and her mechanical expertise to do quick repairs on the Target

Current Effects-[Repairs 1d4+(Int*1.25) Health and cures 1 Status Ailment on a Mechanical/Favor-based Mech target]

Level 1: [Repairs 1d4+Int Health to a Mechanical/Favor-based Mech target]
Level 2: [1d4+1.25*Int Health Restored]
Level 3: [Restores up to 1 Status Ailment, in addition]

Multi-Ordinance Strike: Tesla fires several missiles at the opponent from the docking bays in her shoulders. What they lack in raw individual force, they easily make up for in numbers and deployment speed

Level 1: [Launches 2 Ranged Attacks at the Selected Target, each dealing 1d4+Int Damage on impact. 2CD]

Thunder Anvil: Tesla fires a single, massive beam of Favor-halted Electrons into the heavens, before splitting them all into many smaller ones soon after, letting them rain down upon her opponents heads and wreak havoc across the battlefield…

Level 1: [Launches a single Basic Attack that hits all enemies in the encounter. 4 CD]

Overcharge: Tesla throws her storm core into overcharge and begins to charge up a Death Ray...

Level 1: [Tesla spends this turn charging up massive amounts of power, granting herself the "Overcharge" Status. Overcharge status causes the next basic attack she makes deal 200% damage, but also consumes the status upon being launched. This action cannot be used again until after Tesla no longer has Overcharge status.] 

Inventory:

Spoiler

-Void Sphere: a small, spherical device that is constantly visible hanging around Tesla’s neck. It is a specially designed tool capable of converting non-living items into raw data and stowing them for later retrieval from its archived storage. For the most part though, the only thing Tesla uses it for is to carry her tools and a few scrap materials

-Void Moss: Several preserved specimens of a strange, moss-like plant that grows free in the Wilds of Tempest. It tastes horribly bitter, but seems to be the only thing Tesla ever eats…

Wheelie Scrap: 
“The salvaged wheel, handle bars, engine, exhaust pipes and seat of a defeated 'Wheelie'. Even in death, one can still feel the need for speed emanating from these components ”
Bonus Damage: d4
Armor Bonus: 2
Weight: 1
Special Qualities:
-Wheel! (Universal):The power of speed courses through the user's soul when activated, forming a massive wheel around their body and allowing them to roll up on unsuspecting enemies. [Activated, Grants First Strike next turn.]

Name: Beam Essence (x3)
Description: A trophy stand with a Waddle Doo on it. Makes you become like Waddle Doo
Type: Consumable
Effect: Gives you a jester hat crown. Deals 2d8+SYN electric damage to a single target

Name: Spark Essence (x2)
Description: A trophy stand with a Sparky on it. Makes you become like Sparky
Effect: Gives you a crown with an electrical storm design. Deals 1d4+SYN electric damage to four enemies

Name: Wheel Essence
Description: A trophy stand with a Wheelie on it. Makes you become like Wheelie
Effect: Gives you a backwards facing baseball cap. Gain first strike next turn

Name: Sword Essence
Description: a pointy green cap, makes you like Sword Knight
Slash: Deals 1d4+STR+DEX slashing damage.

Name: Golden Spike (x1)
Description: A spike like those protruding from Kracko's body, could be used as a spear by someone strong enough
Damage: 1d6+STR
Minimum Stats: 8STR, 2SYN
Weight: 8
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 20SYN adds another 1d6 to damage
Special Qualities:
Spiky: Basic attack hits two enemies

Name: Kracko's Tear
Description: A single tear shed by Kracko. It's huge. Somehow sits on a trophy stand
Damage: 1d12
Minimum Stats: 8SYN, 2STR
Weight: 8
Special Qualities:
Heavy Rain: Having an STR stat less than weight applies an extra -3 to INIT, in addition to the penalty
Storm Surge: Dealing a basic attack calls down a lightning strike on the target dealing this bauble's damage

Second character take 2, because I like Nyahiro more than Shion. If anyone wants to be [TBD] let me know. You just have to be relatively young and reject her constantly. And be okay with a crazy eldritch space alien following you everywhere and threatening your sanity and also possibly endangering your life. Gender is no object, babies will happen no matter what

Name: 八坂NYAHIRO Yasaka Nyahiro, The Chaos that Always Crawls Up to You with a Fork
Race: Human/Eldritch Alien
Sex: Female
Appearance: Green eyes, long dark brown hair with a very long and expressive ahoge protruding from the top. She usually wears a grey blazer, white shirt, and red ribbon. With a darker grey pleated skirt, thigh-high white socks, and plain black dress shoes to handle her lower half
Personality: An excitable girl who came to help out because she loves Bridgett. She expresses her love openly, oftentimes too openly, usually coming across as overbearing and annoying. She has a love for earth entertainment, as all aliens do, which is only slightly less than her love for Bridgett. Expect insanity and absurdity to follow in her wake

Level: 2

HP: 54
Init: 4+1d20

Stats: 25
Constitution: 5
Resistance: 2+2
Dexterity: 4
Intelligence: 2
Strength: 6
Synergy: 6

Complexity:

Perks:
-Space CQC: All of Nyahiro's attacks qualify as physical melee attacks, regardless of what they would realistically be defined as. Yes, that includes the lasers. "CQC is what you believe it to be, even if others disagree."
-Earth Entertainment: Earth games and shows are Nyahiro's passion, she loves them almost as much as Bridgett. She learns a lot from them, like how to subvert the law. Nyahiro gains an extra stat point each level, but her STR and SYN must always be equal. "It's not a crime if no one finds out."
-(Probably) Forbidden Union: Unlike most eldritch beings, Nyahiro is immune to silverware. She takes no damage from any attacks involving stainless steel utensils. And in turn she's much more resistant to the human weakness against the unknown. 30% damage resistance against attacks considered "eldritch" or "alien." "Could this tsundere and stabbing play come from the bloodline of the cursed deity hunter described in the forbidden black book?"
-Sanchipinchi (Flaw): Being a human and an eldritch being at the same time, Nyahiro is constantly driving herself insane with her own presence. Being afflicted with a DoT quarters her RES and INT for the duration. "http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4690063/sanity-points-0-o.gif"

Equipment:

Name: Hell Shovel

Spoiler

Description: A Metal Shovel Cracked from a steel plate, and sharpened with Unholy Grindwheels.

Damage: 2d8+Str

Minimum Stats: 1 Str.

Weight: 3 SYN/INT Threshold/Bonus: 3 Int: Trench: The user increases a target's RES by their Str until they use a Melee Attack or Take Damage, digging up a trench and a wall in front of them. 3 Syn: Black Fire: The user's Magic Fuels the Shovel's Unholy power, setting it alight. +5 Damage to targets weak to Fire.

Special Qualities:

-Made for Digging: Deals double damage to Earth Element Enemies, Enables Digging.

-Unholy: This weapon has been stained by necromancy and hellfire.

Name: Musumenium

Description: Nyahiro is an infinite supply of musumenium, a rare element found only in the bodies of daughters of the Yasaka family. It's primary function is recharging her parents with energy when hugged, but it also causes reality to bend around Nyahiro, weakening all attacks against her. "This sounds like something a kid would think up. Don't ignore the laws of physics"
Armor: 2RES
Minimum Stats: 2STR, 3 SYN
STR Penalty: 3
Special Qualities:
-Bound
-Musumenium Dose: If a character is a parent and hugs Nyahiro, they reroll 1s in the next encounter. May only be activated once per plot

Name: Dokodemo Dial

Description: A strange pink dial which can be placed on a door. Produces a discontinous time-space otherwise know as a "Meta Field," allowing you to switch between various rooms with the dial. "Exactly! It's hammerspace!"
STR Penalty: 1
Special Qualities:
-A Little More Than Hammerspace: So long as Nyahiro has access to a door, she can use the dial to visit one of several rooms. The fork room, which supplies her with a restock of forks. The bedroom (which has a full kitchen and bathroom in addition to the actual bedroom), where she can seduce her lover. Or the closet, which allows her to store one living being in stasis until she opens it up again. The last one can be used to keep a near-dead ally alive or to hold an enemy for interrogation. Or perhaps to keep a cousin from marrying a lesbian

Actions: 1AP
Basic Attack: Stab/Throw - Deals the damage of a Fork stabbing (STR) or being thrown (SYN). "Wh-what do you think you're doing? One wrong move and we'd have been taken off the air!" Deals Hell Shovel's damage
Basic Defense: Cyclone - Summons a powerful vacuum cleaner which never loses its suction to suck up 50% of damage after other reductions. Increased to 100% if the attack happens to be being made by an eldritch abomination wielding a deck of playing cards as its weapon. "Cyclone. JOKER!! Cyclone!"

Sanity Pinching Chaos Beam: A massive beam of pure insanity. Deals SYN/2 damage to one enemy and [Check: 1d20+SYN vs. 1d20+INT] nullifies the target's RES for two turns. 4 turn CD. "Sons of bitches, sons of bitches."

-Level 2: Check becomes 1d20+1.3SYN vs. 1d20+INT

-Level 3: Check becomes 1d20+1.6SYN vs. 1d20+INT

SPACE CQC JAMMER CANCELER BREAKER ERASER CONFINER OBSTRUCTER BUSTER CLOSER: A strange field which messes with combat so much that nobody really knows what it does. Doubles the remaining duration of all buffs/debuffs on the target. 4 turn CD. "I thought this might happen, that's why I prepared a Space CQC jammer canceler breaker eraser confiner obstructor buster closer silencer."

Eldritch Cooking: Heals an ally for 2d8+SYN but stuns them for one turn. 3 turn CD. "BLT: Byakhee, Lloigar, and Tsathoggua."

26-Fork Trauma: A powerful attack Nyahiro learned from her grandmother, strikes with a flurry of multiple forks. Powerful enough to destroy entire universes, or induce apologies from disruptive gods. Deals 1d4 damage to a single target, hits 26 times (each effected by damage resistance individually). 8 turn cooldown, starts on cooldown. "Such a big... Is it a comet? No it's not, it's not. It's annoyingly hot in here. Hey, open up." "imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry"
-Level 2: Add STR/2 damage to each strike
-Level 3: Inflicts a Fear debuff if the enemy survives, preventing them from attacking Nyahiro for 2 turns

-Level 4: Increase dice from d4s to d6s

Inventory:

Shiny Trapezohedron

Name: Fork

Description: A three pronged fork made of stainless steel. The most powerful weapon in the entire universe, capable of making even Outer Gods cower in fear at the sight of it. "This? It's some kind of unspeakable fork thing." "Stop trying to mix Cthulhu references into everything."
Damage: 1d6+STR, 1d6+SYN
Minimum Stats: 3STR, 3SYN
STR Penalty: 5
Special Qualities:
-Bound
-JOKER!: Nyahiro's life itself is like an eternal trump card, allowing her to create Forks at will (Note: She actually just carries a lot and has an infinite supply in her hammerspace). With no fear of running out, Nyahiro may throw her Forks, causing them to scale off of her SYN instead of her STR.

A changelog for all the shit I edited on Aurora:

Spoiler

-The perk "Predatory Instinct"[+1 dex per level] is replaced by "Spider Dance" [immunity to poison, +1 init per level]
-The action Tarrying Fate [Check target's Int vs Syn. If they fail, they take an init penalty equal to Syn] is replaced by Binding Thread[ [Aurora Seals the Target’s actions, leaving them only able to use basic attacks and defenses for the next 3 Turns. 4 Turn CD]. The level 2 from Tarrying Fate has been removed, restoring 1 AP for it which is used to level up Mending Ray to level 3 [1d4+(Syn*1.25) healed]
-a stat point has been removed from Int and reallocated elsewhere, leaving Int at 0 (don't know why the fuck I put it in there to begin with, she won't be using Int for a long ass time due to characterization and subplot resolution reasons)
-The action Dazzling Beam [Check enemy int vs Syn, if they fail they attack their own allies next turn] has been bought using 2ap
-The "Wolf's Brooch" baubles effect has been changed from [+1str while equip] to [+1 str every 2 levels]

-The damage on Radiant Shard has been simplified from 1d8+Syn Melee/ 2d4+Syn Ranged to flat 2d4+Syn regardless of range.

V.2 Changelog

-The fluff and name of Binding Fate has been edited to "Threads of Arachania" to better fit characterization and be more descriptive, effect remains exactly the same however.
-Like wise, the Spider Carapace Armor has been renamed to "Stellar Carapace", given a revamped description and had the quality +1 Syn every 2 levels added on to it to better fit characterization, though the base defensive value [2+level] and it's complete lack of any actual Syn Bonuses (and thus a lack of the ability to actually exploit +1syn every 2 levels) remains unchanged

Base Stat Changes:

Effective Level is 2*1.3 rounded=2.6~ [3]

4 stat points gained

-1 Int,+1 Dex (shuffled over to Dex, bringing it from 2 to 3)

+1 Res (from 3 to 4)

+1 Dex (From 3 to 4)

+2 Syn (from 4 to 6)

External/ Auxilary stat boosts:

+1 dex from "Sleek" Armor Quality

+5 Res from Armor (Armor Value: 2+1 per level)

+1 Syn from Armor Quality

+3 Init from "Spider Dance" Perk (+1 Init per level)

+1 Str from "Determined" Bauble Quality (+1 str every 2 levels)

Secondary Brought in part by MaidRPG

Spoiler

Ritsu Tomogi

Race: Robot
Sex: N/A
Appearance: Relatively tall, Ritsu is primarily humanoid in design, though with noticable cat-like traits. Appears mostly human, but is robotic in structure. She also sports a red scarf around her neck, one of the only things about her that is not robotic.

Level: 5
EXP: 400
HP: 60
Init: 

Stats:
Constitution: 6
Dexterity: 4
Intelligence: 10 
Strength: 10 

Perks
Shapeshifting: Ritsu can transform herself into a lion-like form (free action, 2 turn cooldown). Some of her abilities change with the new form.

Intervention: Ritsu uses her warping abilities to force herself anywhere on the initiation chart for one turn. She can then use one additional action. (3 turn Cooldown)

Augmented Magic Core: Ritsu’s design allows for her to absorb selected types of magic for a short time. By calibrating herself, she can select a magical element to absorb, causing 50% of incoming damage of that type to be absorbed. This is considered a full action and cannot be used with other actions outside of intervention or other outside effects.

Actions: 

Maid Form:

Maid Form:
Counterstance: Ritsu takes a defensive stance and attempts to intercept the first incoming melee attack directed at her. If Ritsu passes a strength check against the enemy (1d20+STR for both), the attack is deflected and then enemy is staggered, causing them to take 30% more damage for a turn. If the check fails, Ritsu takes 50% additional damage from the incoming attack. (3 turn cooldown)

Restoration: Using her robotic augments and knowledge necessary for her maid work, Ritsu repairs and restores physical damage taken by a unit (1d4+INT) 
    -Level 2: Heals one status ailment
    -Level 3: Now heals for (2d4+ INT)

Bleeding Blade: Ritsu unleashes a devastating swing of her chainsaw, dealing equipped weapon damage and causing the enemy to bleed.
Bleed damage is 1d4 + 1/2 STR and last three turns. (3 turn cooldown)
    -Level 2: Cooldown reduced by 1
    -Level 3: Bleed damage increased to 2d4+ ½ STR

Taser Tail: Running a current of electricity through her tail, Ritsu does 1d4+ 1/2(INT) damage and inflicts the shocked status, causing the target's attacks and abilities for the next 2 turns to have a 20% reduced effectiveness. (4 turn cooldown)
    -Level 2: Reduces target’s ability effectiveness to 25%
    -Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 1     

Beast Form:

Augmented Shied: Using her magical core, Ritsu can provide a barrier that provides 30% damage reduction of whatever element she is absorbing to two allied units for 2 turns. If Ritsu has not absorbed an element, this does nothing, and if Ritsu provides the same type of element barrier consecutively, it loses 50% effectiveness. (3 turn cooldown)

Guardian’s Roar: Ritsu designates an allied unit and releases a powerful roar, redirecting attacks from the allied unit to Ritsu and reducing incoming damage by 20% for 2 turns (3 turn cooldown)
    -Level 2: 25% damage reduction
    -Level 3: 30% damage reduction

Electromagic Barrier- Ritsu creates a small field of electric energy around herself and one allied unit, granting 50% damage reduction from 3 projectile attacks. This counter goes down regardless of who was targeted. This ability does not stack. (5 turn cooldown)
    -Level 2: Now blocks 4 projectile attacks
    -Level 3: Damage reduction increased to 55%

Prey on the Weak: Ritsu seeks out a target that is afflicted and charges towards them, pouncing on them and dealing equipped weapon damage and an additional 1d6 damage if the target has a status ailment. (2 turn cooldown)
    -Level 2: Does additional d6 damage per additional status ailment
    -Level 3: Bonus damage increased to 1d8

Tricks:

Mechanical Design: Being mechanical in nature, Ritsu has a fundamental grasp on working with machines or computational work for calibrating said machines.

Base: Ritsu gets +2 boost to crafting involving machinery and/or computation.

Magitech Scanners: Upgrading her own sensors, Ritsu can detect various hidden objects, even if not previously detected.

Base: Ritsu gets a +2 boost to rolls involving finding hidden objects.

Magic Detection: Beinig a magical entity as well as mechanical, Ritsu can detect the presence of magic in her enemies.

Base: Ritsu can detect the presence of one element of magic present in an area (works in battle)

Magical Surgery: By studying up a bit, as well as acquiring direct experience, Ritsu gains the ability to add +2 to her rolls involving magical surgery.

Equipment:

Chainsaw:

Description: An augmented chainsaw designed specifically for Ritsu's personal use. Due to the nature of its construction, the chainsaw itself can be treated as if it were a part of Ritsu.

-Base: 1d4+ STR

-Craft Level 1: Revving Up: Ritsu's chainsaw takes some time to reach its maximum damage. Because of this, the weapon damage roll starts at 1d4, increasing by 1d4 up to its cap. The weapon damage cap is 2d4

-Craft Level 2: Ramp cap increased by 2d4

Name: Red Eco Brace
Description: Machines made using Red Eco and Precursor Technology, it is a Bracelet that can be clipped over the user's Limbs, emitting wide and strong short range pulses of force as needed during combat.
-Base: 1d4 bonus damage to melee attacks

Name: Crusader Armor
This heavy, powered, rocket-boosted armor is reminiscent of castles, German tanks, and medieval gothic full plate. It looks rigid and imposing, but its flexible internal components can adapt to any wearer. The armor’s paint is infused with nanites, to display the wearer’s coat of arms and other personal touches. Provides 3 damage resistance to all incoming damage, but reduces initiative by 18-STR
-Base: 3 damage reduction, 18 weight
Special Qualities:
-Barrier Field: The armor’s left arm contains a barrier field projector. The generator produces a powerful shield with no damage reduction, and hit points equal to 3 times the user’s intelligence. Whenever the wearer uses an action that protects an ally, the barrier field activates until their next turn. All damage dealt to the wearer or that ally hits the barrier first, and only affects the wearer or the ally they are defending if it breaks through. When not in use, the barrier regenerates hit points equal to the wearer’s intelligence plus their level every round. If the barrier is broken, it cannot be used for 5 rounds. However, it still regenerates during that time.
-Rocket Charge: When the wearer uses an action that involves charging a single enemy, the armor’s rocket booster activates, pinning the unfortunate victim until they can be crushed against the nearest convenient surface with a rocket-boosted body slam. The charging action deals 50% more damage, and stuns the victim for a round. This ability has an 8 round cooldown.

-Craft Level 1: This piece of armor can be used in Ritsu’s Beast Form.

-Craft Level 2: With the power of a resistance ring integrated into it, once per combat, the wearer of this armor can become immune to direct magical attacks for 1 round. Sufficiently powerful attacks may be enough to overwhelm this immunity. However, the cooldown of the other actions with this armor increase by 1.

Name: Precursor Mail
Description: A Chestplate Made of Primary Precursor Metal.  It has an Image of a lion Roaring on the front, it's color has been altered somehow to match Ritsu's own Paintjob. The user takes 2 Less Damage from Elemental Attacks, excluding Dark and Eldritch, but reduces the wearer’s initiative by 8-STR

Inventory:

Spoiler

Ring of Chameleon: An odd ring frequently misplaced. It slowly adapts to the space around the wearer when activated, making it harder for them to be detected as long as they remain stationary or moving at no less than a slow walking pace.

1 Black Wax When used, the user gains 3 Dex for 2 Turns, and Their Cooldowns lower by a free turn as the energy flowing through them increases their speed and energizes their bodies and tools.
2 Black Wax honeycombs
1 Explosive honeycombs-A Honeycomb full of Glowing Red Energy, the size of a person's torso, when thrown, deal 5d6 damage once.
106 Precursor Orbs
2 Black Larvae
1 Jar of snake venom
[Bad Dream]
2 Royal Honey
 Black Acid
Rick of Wasteland Deadwood-A stack of wood measuring four feet high, eight feet long, and roughly sixteen to eighteen inches thick.  When used, grant a target +10 MHP for one Combat, by piling it in front of them as a barricade.
1 Metalhead Carcasses

Level 50 Tier 1 Metalhead Egg: This Black Metal Egg is fully developed, and just waiting to make it's way in the world today.

Level 18 Tier 1 Metalhead Skull: This Metal Skull is highly durable, and highly coveted.

(X3) Level 5 Tier 1 Metalhead Guts: Mostly Worthless Innards... Maybe they have some use?

Plush Lancer

Beep boop, it's a secondary.

Name: Soryn Éclaire
Race: Undead (Vampire)
Sex: Male
Appearance: Narrow eyes that seem to always be observing one's every move. After being turned into a vampire at the age of 31, he seems to have stopped aging as a result of his vampirism. Often appears to be lost in thought.
Personality: After living for several hundred years, Soryn has developed a bit of an ego, being near the top of the food chain and all. Tends to scorn those who don't appear to have decent mannerism.

Level: 5
HP: 90
Init: 3

Stats (30/30):
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 12
Constitution: 12

Perks:

Blood Magic (perk): Grants access to the abilities "Blood Well" and "Hemorrhage".

Nocturnal (Perk): A vampire's strength reaches its peak during the night. Soryn's damage is boosted by 1.3x during the night.
Denounce the Sun! (flaw): The sun is any undead's worst enemy. Soryn is no exception. When fighting in direct, strong sunlight, take 20% increased damage from all sources and DEX is halved

Primal Awakening (Perk, action): Allows Soryn to consume blood from the Blood Well to bolster his abilities.
Consume 20% of the Blood Well's maximum capacity while active, per turn. All of Soryn's damaging abilities now inflict the Bleed status based on his weapon, Suiren (see equipment) ([Soryn’s INT]/2 for 3 turns). All damage dealt by the Bleed status from any source is doubled.
Can be toggled on/off as a free action. Once deactivated, Soryn has to wait until the next turn to be able to activate it again.
The Blood Well does not apply when Primal Awakening is active.

Luminosité Momentané (Perk, action): "I cannot hope to replicate the original, but just a glimpse serves as a reminder of what was."
Soryn sacrifices 20% of his maximum health and stuns himself for two turns (starting after the action), to grant the party a 20% damage boost, and 25% Lifesteal on their attacks for 2 turns. Players affected by Luminosité Momentané can only restore up to 25% of Soryn's Maximum Health [22] from this Lifesteal effect. 2 Turn Cooldown.

Actions (AP 18/18):

Siphon (castable):
The user selects an enemy, draining their life force and converts it into vitality to an ally. 1 turn cooldown.
Level 1 - Deals [INT] damage to the target, and restores (damage dealt/2) to another target. This ability will not activate on allies without enough health to meet the cost.
Level 2 - Scaling on damage increased to (1d4 + INT).
Level 3 - Soryn can heal two different allies with Blood Siphon.
Level 4 - Heal amount increased to 75% of damage dealt

Impale (castable):
The user manipulates their own blood to pierce the target. Cannot be cast if the user does not meet the health requirement.
Level 1 - By sacrificing (6) health, the user deals (INT + 30% of the user's missing health, after health cost, rounded down) to an enemy.
Level 2 - Percentage of missing health scaling increased to 35%. Health cost increased to (8).
Level 3 - Percentage of missing health scaling increased to 40%. Health cost increased to (10).
Level 4 - Percentage of missing health scaling increased to 45%. Health cost increased to (12).

Hemosphere (castable):
The user takes their own blood and forms a protective shield around the target.
Level 1 - The user consumes (25% of current health, rounded down) health and forms a protective barrier equal to that amount to a target.
Level 2 - Upon breaking, deal (original barrier health/2, rounded down) damage to the attacker.
Level 3 - Barrier health increased to (25% of current health + INT)
Level 4 - Barrier damage increased to (original barrier health/2, rounded down + INT)

Myst (castable):
Soryn scatters blood into the air, providing regeneration to a target. 3 turn cooldown.
Level 1 - Target restores 15% of their maximum health over Myst's duration.
Level 2 - Duration increased to two turns.

Blood Well (passive): Damage dealt by Soryn during battle is accumulated into the Blood Well, to a cap of 1.2[Soryn’s Maximum’s Health].

Hemorrhage (castable): Soryn empties the blood well, dealing what was accumulated to a single target. Blood Well does not apply to Hemorrhage.

Equipment:
Suiren: An umbrella with a sword concealed within the umbrella's chamber, which doubles as its scabbard. On sunny days, it can be used as a regular umbrella if desired. Deals 3d4 + INT + Bleed [INT/2] damage.
-Base: Deals 1d4 + INT
Craft Level - Coating applied on the blade allowing the blade to maintain its sharpness. Improves its damage by 1d4.
Craft Level - Strikes made by Suiren draw the blood from out of its victims. Inflict Bleed [INT/2] damage for 3 turns. Stacks.

Craft Level - Careful use of a whetstone improves Suiren's sharpness, improving its damage by 1d4.

Tricks:
Frenzy (Trick): The scent of blood awakens the primal urges within vampires, causing them to accelerate in speed.
-Base: Each time Soryn inflicts the Bleed status, increase Soryn's initiative by 1 for the duration of the battle (to a cap of 10).
Craft Level: Initiative bonus raised to 2 for every unique Bleed effect.

Vampirism (Trick): Vampires take the blood of others, and use it to bolster their own life force.
-Base: Soryn gains 5% Lifesteal against targets afflicted by the Bleed status.

Craft Level - Lifesteal increased to 10%.

Craft Level - Lifesteal increased to 15%.

Craft Level - Lifesteal increased to 20%.

Craft Level - Lifesteal increased to 25%.

Inventory:

Jesse's change log:

Spoiler

Modified:
Perks
Before: Your Lethal Guadian Angel: Whenever an ally is being attacked and that ally =< 50% health and is near this unit. Jesse deals 50% of his dmg to that attacking enemy. This move goes first. Procs only once per ally.
Change: As long as Jesse is at full health. His attacks ignores 75% res

Action Skills:
-Ghost Walk
Before: Jesse goes into his ghost form and marches towards a certain spot, This allows him to inflict confusion (2*dex chance vs enemy's Cons) to enemy unit he passes. 35% chance to hit themselves with their own attack, last 1 turn. He gains +2 dex until the start of his next turn. 3 turn cd

Level 2: - 5 RES to target

Change: Jesse goes into his ghost form and marches towards a certain spot, This allows him to inflict confusion (2*dex chance vs enemy's Cons) to enemy unit he passes. No more dex bonus

Level 2: increase confusion rate by 40%

Change in special qualities in weapon:
Special Qualities: 1.4xdmg against demon races
(Requires 15 int) Reduce enemies RES by the user's (dex/2)%

Bought by Level up:

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Silence! (1 ap used)
Description: Oh you got shot by my bullet? how are you gonna express your pain when i've taken your ability to speak?
Effect: Jesse fires ghost bullet that cripples his target to use their action skills for 1 turn, deals (1d6+dex+int) to an enemy. 3 turn cd.
Level 2: deal (1d8+dex+int), cannot be evaded.
Level 3: deal (1d10+dex+int)  + silencing effect

Specter's Hunger(1 ap used)
Description: I crave something more.
Effect: Jesse marks his target and gains status 'Leech' for 2 turns. Free Action, 4 cd.Leech: whenever this unit is attacked and got damaged by it. Heal (1d6) to attacker's HP.
Level 2: Heal(1d6 + int), reduce cd by 3 turns. 

Stats: 
Constitution: 1
Dexterity: 7 +1>>> 8
Intelligence: 4 +2>>> 6
Resistance: 1 +1>> 2
Strength: 2
Synergy: 1

Armor Stats:

+ 1 to cons

Edited by Ragnar

Alexandria Change Log:

Hard-Light barrier can now shelter two allies at once.  Getting behind the barrier is now a free action.

Plasma cannon damage increased to 3d8 + intelligence.  Now targets up to 3 enemies.

Projected Shield replaced with Wall Hack, wihch lets up to 2 allies delay until after Alexandria to gain full armor pierce by shooting through walls.

Edited by Zoe_Walker

Edmond Change Log:

Spoiler

Points removed from SYN. Put 2 into INT and 1 into CON.

Notebook given special quality: Studious: +(Level/2) INT (rounded down)

Basic attack is 1d6+INT (don't know why it wasn't before)

Put all available AP into attacks. I had some banked before. Weld level 3 : damage increase becomes 3d4+(INT of user)

Analyze Level 3: Level 3: Bonus lasts for 3 turns.

I think that's all.

Edited by Strider

Visrii Change Log

Points moved from INT and CON to 1 Points to DEX and 2 Points to RES.

Added Ascendant Power to Crownbreaker's Mark, grants 1 SYN every 2 Levels.

Lowered SYN requirements for SYN bonuses.

Edited by AGuyPassingThrough

Finally I have made a character!

Gary S. Modd (Gary_S_Modd)

Spoiler

Name: Gary S. Modd (Gary_S_Modd)

Age: some abitrary number of ticks.... all anyone needs to know is that all minecraft characters are adults unless they are custom NPCs

Race: Minecraftian

Sex: M

Appearance: like a minecraft character with a fancy grey pinstripe suit, blue tie, green eyes, light-peach skin

3d.php?layers=true&aa=true&a=0&w=330&wt=

Personality: As Gary started the world he was pulled from exactly 5 days prior, he still does not know everything about his world, nor does he know why he was there in the first place. otherwise, Gary is a pretty normal young chap with a knack for learning new things; and applying new knowledge to things he already knew. as far as working with others, Gary is no stranger to fighting monsters of all kinds. this does not mean, however, that Gary is hostile toward others. He tends to want to make friends, even if he is a bit strange in the eyes of others.

Level: 3

EXP: 200

HP: 51

Init: 2.5+1d20

Stats: 22 (CAP = 9)

Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 5
Resistance: 3
Strength: 9
Synergy: 2

Complexity: //TODO by GM

Perks:

Huge Pocket: Minecraftians are known for being able to be equipped in armor weighing almost as much as the Eiffel Tower (ie: armor made out of 100% pure gold). +1*lvl STR

Natural Regeneration: regen 10% per turn

Equipment:

Armor:

- Iron Chestplate:

- Name: Iron Chestplate

- Desc.: basic minecraftian Iron Chestplate

- Armor: +2

- Weight: 2

- SYN T/B: N/A

Baubles:

- Magnetic Ring:

- Name: Magnetic Ring

- Desc.: simple item magnet. makes it easier to pick up dropped items form further distances.

- Armor/Damage: N/A

- Weight: 0

- SYN T/B: N/A

Weapon:

- Iron Broadsword

- Name: Iron Sword of Awesomeness

- Desc.: a Tinker's Construct Iron Broadsword. made using wood toolrod and binding and an iron blade

- Damage: 2d6 + STR

- Weight: 5

- SYN T/B: 1

Actions:

Basic Attack: attack with whatever Gary_S_Modd is holding

Basic Defense: 50% damage reduction before other reductions

Shield: requires shield item equipped. blocks 60% of damage. 0% chance to reflect projectiles

- lvl2: blocks 60% of damage. 10% chance to reflect projectiles

- lvl3: blocks 70% of damage. 10% chance to reflect projectiles.

- lvl4: blocks 70% of damage. 20% chance to reflect projectiles.

Ender Pearl: Gary_S_Modd throws an Ender Pearl, teleporting himself into a more advantageous position at the cost of a small injury.

-lvl1: Free Action, grants First Strike this round but inflicts 10%HP recoil damage, bypassing RES. 2 turn cooldown

Build Wall: Gary builds a wall to block damage from hitting a team mate.

-lvl1: the wall blocks 2 attacks. 5 turn cooldown. expires after 2 turns.

Firework: distraction!

-lvl1: 3 enemies have an 30% chance to miss for 1 turn

-lvl2: 3 enemies have an 30% chance to miss for 2 turns

Fast Attack: 2 basic attacks. 5 turn cooldown.

Inventory:

[null][null][null][null][null][null][null][null][ 1 ]

[null][null][ 8 ][null][ 7 ][null][null][null][ 2 ]

[null][null][null][null][null][null][null][ 4 ][ 3 ]

========================================

[-1 ][null][null][null][ 5 ][null][null][null][null][ 6 ]

-1: Weapon (see above)

1:

Name: Bag of Enderpearls

Desc.: A Bag full of Enderpearls. (this is just a story excuse for the ability...)

2:

Name: Chisel (MODID:Chisel)

Desc.: Used to make cool-looking building blocks (not too useful, but you never know when you need it ;) )

3:

Name: Chisel (MODID:Chisel and Bits)

Desc.: can take 1/16 of a block. this allows for some cool building stuff. (again, not useful at the moment... maybe these bits can be thrown or shot at some point?)

4:

Name: Bag of Bits

Desc.: Can hold a ton of 1/16m bits (about 262144 of them (equal to 64 normal blocks) again, not too useful for now)

5:

Name: Steak

Desc.: a yummy snack. Stacksize: 20

6:

Name: Torch

Desc.: provides light in dark places. Stacksize: 45

7:

Name: Shield

Desc.: A basic Minecraft Shield. (levels up on my action will change this shield to be part of other mods... at least that’s the lore behind it)

8:

Name: Emerald

Desc.: Mostly used for currency... kinda... Stacksize: 2

Edited by Astrorious
Fixed STR to display total STR after perks

@S34N1C -prudence, while i like the idea, is a bit overpowered and rather nonspecific; do something like "for every debuff he gains +2 STR" or something -flaw is a little situational for my tastes but i guess i'll let it pass -your stun needs some kind of opposed save on it -no mercy is weak, you should inflict at least an additional str damage

4 minutes ago, Strider said:

Not yet. Murdoc gave us a one time chance to change character stats, and fix a few underpowered and overpowered things.

@Astrorious You can have decimal stats??

oops, I will fix it right now... I meant to change it and forgot

EDIT: Fixed

Edited by Astrorious

Spoiler

Name: Andre
Race: Cat Human Werebear
Sex: All of it.
Appearance: First of all, This guy is fucking huge. Like, 6’ 7’’ at least. I mean, it kind of makes sense, he’s a Brawler. If you can’t supply reach with your own fists against knives and swords and guns then you can’t really keep up. Speaking of, he’s bulky. Like there’s plenty of fat but you can tell he’s got all his muscles in top shape underneath the bulk. He’s also got tons of body hair and a nice beard. Speaking of hair, it’s a fairly normal brown color. Basically, he’s like a big angry bear that hates people. Also HE SMELLS LIKE POOOOOOWEEEEER!
He carries around a pallet of *ld Sp*ce to keep himself smelling like POOOWEEEER.
Personality:  Andre likes fighting and punching perverts in the face. He also tends to just do what his friends say. In his spare time he likes to rear animals. Also, you’d be hard pressed to find a time when he isn’t mentally perving out. He just hates people that can’t outwardly control it.

Level: 3

HP:51
Init: +3

Stats: 18 points Cap: 8
Resistance: 3 +2
Dexterity: 3 + 1
Intelligence: 0
Strength: 6+2
Synergy: 6

Complexity:

Equipment:

Name: Fist of God
Description: Really heavy scrolls covered in holy runes. Wraps around the fist of the user.
Type: Fist weapon
Damage: 2d6 +STR
Minimum Stats: 0
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 4/ Does Holy damage.

Name:  Firestorm Gauntlets
Description:  These powerful gauntlets carry knuckle blades infused with elemental power.
Type:  Weapon
Damage:  2d8 + str
Weight:  6
Min Stats:  None.
Syn Threshold/Bonus:  For every 3 synergy the wielder has, attacks with this weapon ignore 1 point of enemy resistance.
Special Qualities:
Dual Element:  Attacks made with these weapons are considered both fire and water elemental attacks.

Name: Boxing pants.
Description: Red and black boxing pants. Perfect for a brawler.
Type: Pants
Armor: 2 Res
Minimum Stats:
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 0/ Increases Dex by 1 per two levels.

Name: Bear paw
Description: A pin in the shape of a certain pastry.
Minimum Stats: 0
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 0/Increases STR by 1 per 2 levels

Perks:
Flaw: MY MUSCLES ARE TOO POWERFUL TO COVER: Andre is unable to wear any armor that has a shirt.
Limit Break: Andre has a limit break bar. For every two damage Andre takes his LBB increases by one point. When it’s full (at  HP*1.5) it allows him to use a powerful move called a limit break. He gains 25 points if he dies. LBPoints don’t increase if he takes damage out of combat.
POOOOOOWER: Andre gains 1 Strength per level.
DOUBLE SLOT POWER!: Andre is so powerful not only does he have two weapon slots, he can make an attack with both, the second one dealing ⅓ of the damage the primary one does.

Actions:
Attack: Huh, I wonder what this could be. There’s just so many options to choose from. Maybe it deals his weapon’s damage to an enemy.
16 HOURS OF DAMAGE BLOCKING POOOOOWEEER: Andre blocks damage generically.
LIMIT BREAK: DOUBLE FIST POWER: RELEASE THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES: Andre breaks the limits, unleashing his first ultimate technique Through the Fire and the Flames dealing his weapon’s damage ten times and applying a burn that deals 1d10 damage each turn for 4 turns.
*ld Sp*ce Spray: Changes a regular smelling teammate into a teammate who smells like POWER! Gives an ally +STR Strength for two turns. 4 Turn cooldown
PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN: Andre slaps the heals out of an enemy's hand the next time they try to heal. 5 Turn cooldown.
WELCOME TO SUPLEX CITY:  Andre suplexs the enemy stunning it for a turn and dealing 1d6+Str damage. Str v. Str, 2 turn cooldown.
MY MUSCLES ARE SO POWERFUL THEY ACT IN THE ENEMY TURN!: THAT’S RIGHT MY MUSCLES ARE SO POWERFUL THAT I CAN BREAK THE FOURTH WALL AND MAKE A BASIC ATTACK AT HALF DAMAGE AFTER TAKING DAMAGE. Only triggers once per turn. Three turn cooldown. Chance of counterattack is Syn*2
Helping hand: Andre helps an ally attack by giving them +25% Damage on their next attack.

Way of the surprising bear: Andre stops worrying about silly things such as defense and keeping his beastly half in check. Raises STR and Syn by 50% Lowers Dex and Res by 50%

Inventory:

Edited by kj1225

Proposed changes for Sir Alfred

Prudence: Whenever Sir Alfred is debuffed, he receives +2 Str. Stacks up to 3 times

And The Lord Taketh Away: Sir Alfred uses his defense to his advantage, and bashes the enemy with his shield, dealing 1d6+Str*1.5
Level 2: This skill stuns the enemy, but can only do so once every 3 turns. [My Str vs their Con]
level 3: Counterattacks made in response to this attack consider his RES to be +1

No Mercy for the Infidels: Sir Alfred strikes a foe with all his might, making a basic attack +an additional 1d6 +Str. This leaves him exposed to attacks, and he takes 25% more damage. [3 turn cooldown]

So who is in the barracks right now? I know for sure Theo and Mar, and I think Solomon, but who else?

Kurosawa's refactored Perks and Actions for the next subplot. Already approved, but posting here for posterity.

Perks:
Storm Shepherd's Veil: Sif's presence lingers within his hounds, and where they fight, dark clouds gather.
    Kurosawa has a DEX*2% chance of dodging incoming attacks.

An Opera of Blood: They aren't done with her, not now, not yet, and til their piece has played its part, it shall be granted life once more.
    Upon "death" Kurosawa loses all her equipment and inventory and respawns back with her starting items (and combat suit)
    at a GM-dictated time and place.

Faults of the Flesh: She is human, close enough to it at least, and with that, comes weakness.
Kurosawa only gains 3 statpoints per Level Up.

Harbinger of Ruin: Swearing fealty in spite of all regulations to Lady Sagai, Kurosawa is now able to conjure the impurity needed for curses
at will.
    Actions dedicated solely to inflicting ailments are abnormally powerful.

Actions:
Tempest Bloom: Assaults the target with a series of viscous, maiming attacks, overwhelming their defenses.
    Level 1: Inflicts Overwhelm (-DEX/2 to RES). 3 Duration, 3 Cooldown.
        Justification: Only some fluff changes to explain why it works on things bolted to the ground or with a melee weapon.
    Level 2: Overwhelm is now (-DEX to RES).
        Justification: Because the gauge system can't really be used anymore consistently. My reasoning for this power increase
        is that a Level 1 AoE Heal is half the power of a Level 1 AoE, while a Level 2 AoE Heal is equal in power to a Level 1 AoE;
        debuffs are similarly weaker than buffs and Rakukaja/Tarukaja at Level 1 has 2 Duration, 2 "modes" and no cooldown.

Black Squall: A curse that severs the victim from all outside assistance.
    Level 1: Inflicts Isolate (victim cannot be buffed by others). 3 Duration, 3 Cooldown.
        Justification: This has, in spite of the new perk, become mechanically weakened
        (blocking all buffs to only blocking out buffs applied by others). The only improvement is that its fluff is a lot less
        floaty to make it more applicable for shenanigans.

Purge Casket: A simple purification ritual that washes away impurity and seals it within a magazine.
    Level 1: Removes up to one Status Effect from the target, selected by them.
        Justification: No changes made.

Scan: Call forth an avatar of Lord Sif, The Storm Shepherd to analyze hostiles.
    Level 1: For the remainder of the battle, reveal the HP (and any additional fluff data) of the target.
        Justification: This was mostly your suggestion.
        Only addition was the additional fluff data clause so that GMs can use it to yell at people.

Pinatafication Beam: An accursed beam that draws upon Nyahiro's power to turn its victims into pinatas.
    Level 1: Inflicts Pinatafication (Allies targeting the victim with a negative action will have 1 less cooldown on that action).
    2 Duration, 3 Cooldown.
        Justification: You pre-approved this. The Fluff is just a placeholder, well unless that's somehow actually allowed owo
    Level 2: Pinatafication now lets the beneficiaries apply the cooldown reduction on any of their actions.
        Justification: You pre-approved this.

Edited by Empiricist