[OOC: READ FIRST] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden^2 (Accepting Signups)

Chevaleresse

why_not, it's your own graves that you're digging.and tbf Jesse can silent both of these mages with his disrupting bullets if feels like intervening in your little dispute with Solomon.

Go ahead, it's not like Visrii is not going to listen to anything other than actions.

Restrain the man and have a soft spoken chat while a rather large stack of books threaten to fall on the restrained man's head, thus knocking him out... Again.

Basically I'll talk about the importance of cooperating with us, and after I'm finished talking I'll either knock him out if he's feeling uncooperative, or free him after walking an acceptable distance away from any repercussions.

Edited by Cronos5010

Like Jesse said, it's waste of my bullet. so... i'm not insisting that you continue but im just saying how you gonna end this little fight? you do have plan right?

Um.

I was thinking of Visrii surrendering only to superior firepower from everyone in the party, but if you have any other suggestions, feel free to do anything.

Alright, I need to go to sleep, so let's put Visrii to rest, eh? (Chronos you can knock him out)

you know this would be simple enough to handle if people were ever awake at the same time as me ;~;

I'm just going to pretend that this entire thing happened during ITE's speech and you can't tell me otherwise. >:v

Edited by Twei

AHEM. I DO BELIEVE IT IS TIME FOR THE CLARIFICATIONS

Cronos. Solomon is a problem. There are other problems, but by far Solomon has been the biggest. Allow me to spell out why this is

On a consistent basis, he ignores the comments or actions of others as it suits him. At multiple points outright dictating what other characters were doing, regardless of what their players had posted. He also tends to invent motives for others and then uses these invented motives to justify taking unreasonable actions. He's tried to use his power to subvert the environment laid out for him. Most recently, he had the whole thing with attacking Visrii, who you had just assured was in no danger, without any provocation. He's been nothing but impulsive and unpredictable, as ItE would say, a threat to team cohesion

This needs to change. I can't force it to change, since I'm not in charge here. But I can inform you that it needs to. A roleplay is a story crafted by everyone, ignoring the other characters--and NPCs--is a good way to make that everyone unhappy with you. This world does not in any way revolve around Solomon, so please, be more respectful of the other characters

"Look, we don't know who around here is going to kill us if we make them angry, so please try not to make them all angry. And also try not to kill them when they make you angry." - The sage advice of a guy who smacks things

• Upvote 3

also i'm going to plotkill everyone who makes such a consistent issue of themselves. I can literally throw whatever I want at you whenever I want at you due to the nature of the game.

You've been warned.

Right, don't piss off boss man/woman/attack helicopter. Got it.

"Right, can we kill the shopkeepers? See, it's a profit for both sides! We put them out of their miserable existence, and we get money AND supplies. Don't know why I don't do it more often, really."

Can we like... seriously stop this shit? Like this shit is so incredibly unbelievable that it's just annoying now. Who on earth would say this stuff to people that are asking for their help?
These characters that are straight up just saying things to start shit cause "lol" are getting to be the most frustrating thing ever and are seriously getting out of hand. They are totally toxic to the game environment and really really... are just ruining the game environment entirely for the love of all things holy knock it off. It wasn't funny to begin with, it never will be JUST STOP. The host has told people 8 million times to knock it the hell off and y'all are still doing it.

Can we like... seriously stop this shit? Like this shit is so incredibly unbelievable that it's just annoying now. Who on earth would say this stuff to people that are asking for their help?
These characters that are straight up just saying things to start shit cause "lol" are getting to be the most frustrating thing ever and are seriously getting out of hand. They are totally toxic to the game environment and really really... are just ruining the game environment entirely for the love of all things holy knock it off. It wasn't funny to begin with, it never will be JUST STOP. The host has told people 8 million times to knock it the hell off and y'all are still doing it.

Got it, will tone down this now.

Right I have read all of the previous complaints, and I agree with you, I need to do better than just randomly trying to make myself the center of the story; that and the random book throwing.... But can I still suggest slightly violent and ridiculous courses of actions when prompted?

Both of you are currently on your last chance. Dial it back. You're the fucking heroes of the multiverse, not murderhobos. If you want to do Chaotic Evil shit you can at LEAST wait until after the god damn tutorial.

Got it, will tone down this now.

Also I imagined Visrii's character as having undiagnosed PTSD for some reason; I guess it was the traumatic event mentioned in the background.

Kind of. But he keeps it under wraps really tight.