Reborn XII: Demarcation

So am I. xD Turns out that on that little rock path at the end of Route 2, I knew it could go to the right so that you could actually get to where the Crustle bridge would be once you finished it, but I didn't notice the little detour to the left where you can jump up the wall to get to the third Crustle. I don't know how I missed it. The puzzle was actually really easy, I was just blind. Can't believe I was complaining my head hurt lol.

AME. IS. A. SADIST.

Didn't really mean that, so don't hate me Ame.

BUT THE SPOILER AT THE END WAS SO NOT HELPFUL, AME.

AND PLS NERF SAMSON.

I loved the plot, but I hate the puzzle + Spoiler .-.

Can't wait for the you know what huehuehuehue.

BTW this is my firs- secon- third..post? yea .-.

• Support Squad

More, importantly i'd say it looks like the next episode is gonna be very meteor centered, what with

the suspicions of Tania being in bed with them and the whole Calcenon affair :/

Edited by DobbyTheElf

Togekiss_zpse6ed5511.jpg

Extremespeed

Air Slash

Ancient Power

Aura Sphere

ALSO: Did the level cap go up after defeating Samson?

how did you get the EVs and IVs to show and no it didnt

Guys does the direction the crustle is facing when it falls asleep matter? cuz its happened a few times that the crustle just didnt pass through the rocks and then after 3-4 tries it randomly went through the same gap.. i think it was due to the direction it was facing.. can somebody confirm???

Just a side-note:

Rufflet is listet as an event-pokemon in the optainable list... but it apperas in the wild. (it has a light-grey background instead of white like 'Bouffalant' next to it)

sometimes it is really hard to distinguish between 'catchable/repeated event' and 'ingame-event'

would it be possible to make the grey a tiniy bit darker?

@Byakuya

do you have an escape rope or tried interacting with that crystal behind you?

Edited by Cepheus

how did you get the EVs and IVs to show and no it didnt

Doesnt it automatically show when you press z or the right arrow key? o-o I haven't been on this for ages so I don't remember clearly anymore >:

Doesnt it automatically show when you press z or the right arrow key? o-o I haven't been on this for ages so I don't remember clearly anymore >:

dono didnt know you could view them.

My game glitched out entering the big tent with samson, the flying gym leader got stuck behind a donphan and the game autosaved and crashed. can someone fix it? how do I put my save file here?

You can upload your save file in a topic explaining the problem in Troubleshooting. I'm pretty sure Beba can fix it for you.

I don't have anything to say apart from: Hey Lynxie!

Hurricane does not do damage for some reason

Reported. Ame broke it (I don't know how), but it will be fixed in the future... like, episode 13

Reported. Ame broke it (I don't know how), but it will be fixed in the future... like, episode 13

Thats bullshit! Now my noivern is crippled, but luckily I have one heart scale left to get the weaker move air slash so I can fight Sampson. I better get a replacement heart scale down the road after this or a mining rock in the mountain area!

Well I was just wrecked by samson and now im stuck in an infinite loop everytime I step outside the room, because the moment I do i'm forced to fight him again.

Make a topic in troubleshooting and post your save there. Someone should be able to fix it.

Wow I really can't believe I finished episode 12 in less than a day. It took me about 17 hours. most of it was the rock-jumping puzzle.

Episode 12 is kinda short.

But one thing: IF episode 13 involves Ametrine Mountain, it's going to be a LONG episode. I guarantee it.

Episode 12 was packed with new mechanics and plenty of new areas and designs, as well as multiple puzzles and events, so I can understand how long it took to code for only about a 3-4 hour episode