Reborn XII: Demarcation

Okay, it works if you don't go through on your bike. So, to anybody playing this episode, don't use your bike when you go with Cain.

Oh...i don't think it was a freeze though, my laptop is pretty powerful and has never had anything like that happen before.

Edited by chuckles

Use it on the pokemon Crustle in the area. Click them to use.

that explains somthign then, not had my curser avalible to me whole game didnt know it could be visible, now to fiddle about with the option till i ind what im looking for

edit when i dont use fullscreen i can see it but when i click on crustle nothing happens

Edited by sandy

EDIT: anyone got Mienfoo event??????? i go through all the place, only this cave that i can't go (because i can't get Rage powder to that Crustle standing in front of the cave). Even the cave in the north i go there too, but only...water -_-

There is one way in there, but it hinges on if Rock Climb can be used outside of battle. I'm currently training a Scraggy, so I should find out soon if that cave is accesible.

There is one way in there, but it hinges on if Rock Climb can be used outside of battle. I'm currently training a Scraggy, so I should find out soon if that cave is accesible.

i try this. But then a messenger pops up and say: "sorry you need a new badge". So you can't use Rock Climb yet :(

i got no idea how i finish Conkeldurr picture. Just lucky i guess -_-

EDIT: anyone got Mienfoo event??????? i go through all the place, only this cave that i can't go (because i can't get Rage powder to that Crustle standing in front of the cave). Even the cave in the north i go there too, but only...water -_-

You can't wake that crustle up, because it is stuck in place, as it need to be to proceed.

And that's not a cave that's just a slide for that crustle to get down.

You can't wake that crustle up, because it is stuck in place, as it need to be to proceed.

And that's not a cave that's just a slide for that crustle to get down.

no, a slide is a crack above. Look carefully, there is a cave behind it. I swear that's a cave. In the right of this location is another slide like this one, but you can't see a big entrance like this. And i CAN wake up ANY CRUSTLE even when they are already fit in the hole. I tried it. After i click on it with rage powder, they just dissapear and left behind another hole like before.

Edited by gutten_tag

• Support Squad

your not the only one my friend i have went round in circles like ten times because i got no clue....it seems as if there are rocks missing, i'd love hints also

ive just beat the goomy guy

You're on the right track. 'nuff said

• Support Squad

Wait, does Rock climb not need a badge?

Calvius, did you obtain the powder vial in Agate Circus? If not you can get it from one of the vendors near the entrance to the Agate gym. And then you'll be able to get the powders from the big red/teal trees.

And regarding this episode, HELL, IT'S ABOUT TIME!

You're on the right track. 'nuff said

i found that out, now i have my badge hardy gave me a bit of trouble since i decided to go wiht a team of 64-66 had the fright of my life when i see his strongest was 73 tho my ace in the hole was charizard, after his 1st pokemon fell.

also ame, that was the shorted next episode teaser ever.

after the levels i saw, seeing as samson's the weakest of the curcus leader im not sure if i should treain or not providing that i still cant go by 70.

Edited by sandy

the answer is of course that you should train. After all, the game gets harder as you progress right? :D

ture but im out of monney bar what i got form beating samson, spent it on hyper potions os if they get to high i wount be able to buy common candies when i nee dhtem

"Hey, MOVE IT!!!"

Everyone moved, but now I can't. I'm literally stuck. I've tried pretty much every key on this keyboard and nothing works except for the save. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't want to fight all those clowns again. :[

post-45121-0-50994200-1402094789_thumb.png

• Support Squad

i found that out, now i have my badge hardy gave me a bit of trouble since i decided to go wiht a team of 64-66 had the fright of my life when i see his strongest was 73 tho my ace in the hole was charizard, after his 1st pokemon fell.

also ame, that was the shorted next episode teaser ever.

after the levels i saw, seeing as samson's the weakest of the curcus leader im not sure if i should treain or not providing that i still cant go by 70.

A lvl 62 gardevoir can outspeed and OHKO his ace. Easy. It was the fucking hariyam and mienshao that troubled me :/