Reborn XII: Demarcation

Togekiss swept Samson. Serene Grace Air Slash, game over.

what moveset your togekiss have?? mine got Thunder Wave/ Nasty Plot/ Air Slash/ Aura Sphere. Without Thunder wave, no-way your togekiss can outspeed Samson's pokemons to spam Serena Grace actually.

that's exactly what i meant. Use rage powder on it, and its sprite will move again eventually, then use Sleep powder and it will sleep again, but this time you CAN push it around. I think you got wrong Spore. Sleep Spore is in green tree, and Rage Spore is in red tree. Maybe you only got sleep spore, so they don't move at all (remember that you only can bring 1 type of spore to you each times)

u.u Look I don't know how much more in-depth I can explain this. The moment the Crustle comes out of it's nest, it won't react with any of the spores I'm currently holding. Instead it freezes in place. I does not turn into a brick or whatever, it just freezes in place without moving.

Typically they react instantly when you're holding sleep spore. But now they don't. If I'm not holding any spores, they're supposed to attack you. But now they don't. I'm starting to think they're bugged.

Edited by 5hift

E.12 *not holding his excitement in at all* I am not amused... Im enthralled, empowered by my lust to do random things at will,,, now it will go to play E.12. Ame you have now spared the world some time from my antics. May the world bow to you and praise you on your deed.

So I haven't really read through everything in this post yet but I saw someone earlier ask what would happen if you teleported back to Reborn City when you're in the Circus. Well I tried it and when I went back through Agate gate (sounds funny lol) It triggered the event with Cain again but I saved before I did it, just thought I'd let everyone know. (This is before you beat the episode)

Oh I managed to beat the Rock puzzle even though it frustrated me at first cause I was like "whaaaaat do I have to doooooo!!" But I did it.

Also, is anyone else having a tremendous amount of lag in that area? Also, the music for it like... idk, stutters? Like if it's sticking a lot. Idk if that's just my client or something messed up with the sound file. I'm on my way to fight the gym now so I'll be back later.~

I am loving the dialogue of Ciel, Terra and Samson omg

Edit: So I managed to sweep Samson with my Gallade lvl 61 and 2x Toxic spikes from Garbordor aaand took out one pokemon with Delphox. Everyone below 65, But Swords Dance on Gallade REALLY helped. It raised attack by 3, right? and psycho cut finished them all. Chesnaught kind of took himself out with Wood Hammer though.

Edited by Gashimon

what moveset your togekiss have?? mine got Thunder Wave/ Nasty Plot/ Air Slash/ Aura Sphere. Without Thunder wave, no-way your togekiss can outspeed Samson's pokemons to spam Serena Grace actually.

Togekiss_zpse6ed5511.jpg

Extremespeed

Air Slash

Ancient Power

Aura Sphere

ALSO: Did the level cap go up after defeating Samson?

Edited by McMc

Those little hints about the rock puzzle helped me quite a good deal~ And Samson wasn't too bad, but when you've got Noivern and Gardevoir on your team... yeah. (I really liked the Loud and clear! for when you use Boomburst, though.)

Also Terra has killed me entirely too many times in this episode. I think she stole Cain's crown for having more innuendos in her introduction than he has in the entirety of the game.

Nope, it's still 70, methinks. So I wouldn't do any grinding unless you're really behind.

Togekiss_zpse6ed5511.jpg

Extremespeed

Air Slash

Ancient Power

Aura Sphere

nice indeed. Maybe you invest max EVs on speed that you can outspeed some of them to spam Serena Grace Air Slash, but togekiss will lose the bulk it need (maybe with some hax like 60% = 100^ you don't even need bulk either), and i still like Paraflinch more :v. Great job bro :v

2 Questions:

Does anyone know what Shrubbery is and what u get for it?

How do you play the bell ring game to get a TM?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_food#Eating_non-Pok.C3.A9mon_animals

Both Weepinbell and Victreebel are known as flycatcher Pokémon, and the latter is mentioned to use the sweet aroma of its honey to lure prey such as bugs, as well as large animals. It is even hinted that Victreebel eat humans who venture into the jungle in search of a large Victreebel colony.

Just my guess.

For some reason, the Crustles on route 2 aren't attacking me or being affected by spores.

I can't move or attack them.

I had this problem. I was doing part of the puzzle with a Crustle asleep, but I messed it up, so I left the route without waking it up. When I came back, it was gone, so I went to the cave to get it out and the Crustle that came out wouldn't respond to anything. I just now tried using Rage Powder but that wasn't working. Well, it WASN'T. Turns out pressing A on it's own didn't work. I had to walk into the Crustle so it was making that thudding noise when I interacted with it, that's the only way it would respond. After that it just said I could use the Rage Powder to wake it up. I've defeated it and made it come out again and now it's moving and I can interact with it. I'd say try doing what I did and see if that worked, because if not you might actually have a problem there.

Edited by ShadowPulse

I've spent all night trying to do this rock puzzle, and with immense lag too, and I'm still sitting here, completely stumped as to what to do next. It's getting kinda tiring. Is there not a guide anywhere on the site yet that tells you how to beat the puzzle? I'm just about sick of all these damn rocks.

I've spent all night trying to do this rock puzzle, and with immense lag too, and I'm still sitting here, completely stumped as to what to do next. It's getting kinda tiring. Is there not a guide anywhere on the site yet that tells you how to beat the puzzle? I'm just about sick of all these damn rocks.

this episode've just been released for less than a day. Even like i see, lots of gamer already reached the end of this epi, i think you still need a couple of days next for a guide through this maze 'll appear in forum. Just relax and take a day off bro :v

Edited by gutten_tag

Only downloaded the game like 6/7 hours ago and I've spent most of that stuck on this. I don't know how people have finished the episode already, I can't figure out this puzzle to save my life right now. :[ I just hope they hurry up with it, I'd like to finish this episode so I can go back and EV train my Pokémon. They desperately need it.

You need to push the Crustle into specific places on the ground... and you can't do that while standing on top of the rocks. They're like a pseudo-Strength puzzle, as a more direct hint. What do you do with Strength boulders in the normal games?

But that's what I've been trying to do and my character keeps pushing them again, even though I am on top of rocks already! This hurts my head T_T

That's the point! It's supposed to hurt your head!! MUAHAHAHAHA.

I'll give you some pointers though since no one likes to have their head hurt for too long. Make sure you always have sleep powder with you, and check out the area. Areas that contain crustle nests almost always have a pit where you can push a sleeping crustle into (in order to jump on top of to progress).

And then there are certain places where you'll have to push a crustle down...

Untitled_zps50635cff.png

There will be a coupl more of those "spots" where you can push Crustles down of.

And from my pic, notice there's a crustle on top of the pic? Before I pushed it there, there was a pit, search them, you won't miss it

I didn't even notice that particular slide before from the pic lol.

I realise that they're like a strength puzzle and you drop them into holes and whatnot. It's that bit where you have to make a bridge with 3 of them to the south that's stumped me. I can get the first two in the holes fine, but then I can't get to the third one. I'd assumed you needed to use a Crustle as an extra platform in order to follow the rock trail to the nest where the last Crustle is, because I can't find a path that gets you there. I've tried following the rock path from said nest back but there's just one point where there's nowhere to jump from so I don't know. Chances are I'm confusing anybody reading this because I'm doing it all wrong but I don't know lol.