Reborn XII: Demarcation

A lvl 62 gardevoir can outspeed and OHKO his ace. Easy. It was the fucking hariyam and mienshao that troubled me :/

i think Alakazam is way faster than those two -_- doesn't it?? idk what nature and ev in Samson's team, but i'm faster than all of his pkms (even with Gardevoir or Alakazam- except that Conkeldurr with Mach punch of course -_-)

A lvl 62 gardevoir can outspeed and OHKO his ace. Easy. It was the fucking hariyam and mienshao that troubled me :/

same used my gardivoir lvl64 for the hairyama and charizard 66 took out rest after losing rest of team

considering how clumped up in 3 places the remaining leaders are i wonder if ame will give us an extra leader to battle per episode?

Edited by sandy

Has anyone finished the Carracosta and Timbur one? I don't know why I have trouble with them, but not the Froakie one.

tratnaived

i got no idea how i finish Conkeldurr picture. Just lucky i guess -_-

EDIT: anyone got Mienfoo event??????? i go through all the place, only this cave that i can't go (because i can't get Rage powder to that Crustle standing in front of the cave). Even the cave in the north i go there too, but only...water -_-

Mienfoo got axe'd in the last minute. Too bad for you guys.

Wait, does Rock climb not need a badge?

It does.

2 Questions:

Does anyone know what Shrubbery is and what u get for it?

It's a pokemon. Pokedex is your friend.

2 Questions:

How do you play the bell ring game to get a TM?

Keep playing it. If you waste too much money, save, restart and repeat.

Damn, I beat Samson with only my level 67 Noivern O__o There was really nothing he could do against me, felt so satisfying to beat a gym leader in reborn like that. Or was he supposed to be easy? D:

But it was a really nice and entertaining episode, really loved it. But that preview, I think that was the one from Shade´s gym, right?

So we see Titania pushing Amaria. Dunno if that´s a good or bad thing ^^"

And then there´s Team Meteor, and those guys are in that one city they took over while there is some kind of resistance agaisnt them going on. Oh, and freaking pulse-project are being build everywhere. Nice :D

I really hope we´re going to kick Solaris´s ass in the next episode, because we´re getting closer to level 75 - That level his garchomp had. Yo, I hope he didn´t level-up so I can pwn that dragon :D

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Damn, I beat Samson with only my level 67 Noivern O__o There was really nothing he could do against me, felt so satisfying to beat a gym leader in reborn like that. Or was he supposed to be easy? D:

The Big Top field powers up some Flying type stuff too iirc

*coughcielcough*

• Administrators

10 pages oh golly

B-but I saved in Corey's room.

And I deleted the E11 game and was going to replace it with the E12 one.

How fucked am I?

You should be just fine, because the old room map still exists.

For the Corey ressurection thing, it's retroactive glitch only, but should not cause any problems

I WANT MY AEGISLASH ALREADY!!!!!

ha

hahhahahahahahha

got a Timburr with 31 IVs atk. Got HM Dive, 2 fossil for Archeop and Carracosta. But there are 2 problems now:

1, i can still Teleport to Reborn City. SO what happen if i re-enter Agate city again???

2, THE ROCK MAZE DRIVES ME CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to fix the teleport thing twice already, so I'm not sure if I will be able to... but I'll make sure re-entering won't cause any problems

Ame, why you tease us with HMs?

Because I love you all, but only slightly

ECONNOMY_zps4932f834.jpg

ECONOMICS MOTHAFUCKA, DO YOU KNOW IT?

shhhhhhh

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Combine anesthesia with Golden sun puzzles and you've got your solution.

Ding! In fact, I enjoy referring to this episode as Pokemon: Golden Sun version

"Hey, MOVE IT!!!"

Everyone moved, but now I can't. I'm literally stuck. I've tried pretty much every key on this keyboard and nothing works except for the save. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't want to fight all those clowns again. :[

OH. The problem is that the troll donphan moved in the way of that last guy. I can fix this.

For some reason, the Crustles on route 2 aren't attacking me or being affected by spores.

I can't move or attack them.

no, just use Rage powder on it and it will awake. Then use Sleep Powder again, and you can move them.

It's a pokemon. Pokedex is your friend.

Keep playing it. If you waste too much money, save, restart and repeat.

I don't have it in my pokedex. can you at least give me a better hint like its type etc.

no, just use Rage powder on it and it will awake. Then use Sleep Powder again, and you can move them.

Not exactly what I meant. After they come out of their cave they don't move or attack and any spores I use on then do nothing.

I'm also pretty sure their sprites are supposed to move but they just stay still for me...

The Big Top field powers up some Flying type stuff too iirc

*coughcielcough*

Dunno if Air Slash got powered up by it, cuz there was no message saying it was. But either way I´m happy I got out of this one easily, cuz when I fought Kiki I got through that one by the skin of my teeth, it was really close fight T_T

Damn, if that one gets a field-effect that favors her and not the type of team I usually play, I´m screwed D:

Mhh... I´m looking forward to that fight with Ciel. Inb4 Gale Wings Talonflame ^^" Well, I wouldn´t be surprised if I see one in her team, but I don´t think that thing would cause that much trouble now - With the many options we already have... More worried about the rest, cuz there can be some really nice pokemon she could have :D

Not exactly what I meant. After they come out of their cave they don't move or attack and any spores I use on then do nothing.

I'm also pretty sure their sprites are supposed to move but they just stay still for me...

that's exactly what i meant. Use rage powder on it, and its sprite will move again eventually, then use Sleep powder and it will sleep again, but this time you CAN push it around. I think you got wrong Spore. Sleep Spore is in green tree, and Rage Spore is in red tree. Maybe you only got sleep spore, so they don't move at all (remember that you only can bring 1 type of spore to you each times)

Edited by gutten_tag