Reborn XII: Demarcation

I don't know if that was some attempt of a joke or something else, so i'm just going to assume it's nothing actually.

No it wasn't supposed to be a joke, sorry for the poor wording, I remember reading shortly after E11 was released, a post of hers that read something along the lines of "E11 was short, E12 should be much longer"

Finished the episode.

The good: Ernie and Bert (Throh and Sawk), Hawklucha, RHYHORN!, Another HM, and looks like Surf is next. Finally!

The bad: Short episode. The Surf teaser.

Samson was 50/50 hard.

My main team lost on the first try, the third one (Granbull, Alakazam, Golem, Gengar, Machamp and Noivern) made extremely quick his loss.

Edited by nemesish

• Administrators

No it wasn't supposed to be a joke, sorry for the poor wording, I remember reading shortly after E11 was released, a post of hers that read something along the lines of "E11 was short, E12 should be much longer"

Yeah, then I rewrote 12 to make it more manageable and even out the pace

I need help what am i supposed to do here

Oh yh AMEOWLS EVERYWHERE

of course, Ame had to cut out the Ameowls too... oh well.

You have to push a Crustle there too. You can't get inside that cave right now unless i'm missing something

• Veterans

Just Give Me Ep13 before summer ....GOnna GO Beat The Shit Out of Ig Ame now ...Wanna burn route 2

just saying ..Titania is BITCH

Edited by Azery123

Yeah, then I rewrote 12 to make it more manageable and even out the pace

Hey, I won't complain, your making a great free to play game for everyone to enjoy, beggars can't be choosers now can they?

Also anyone know where the guy who sells you the pokemon on 7th street went??

Hey, I won't complain, your making a great free to play game for everyone to enjoy, beggars can't be choosers now can they?

Also anyone know where the guy who sells you the pokemon on 7th street went??

Remember what Arclight said after you bought all the pokes?

Yeah...

• Veterans

Now If possible im gonna go try and beat samson try number 4

Beat him His Only Threats Are Flying type SMack Down and Conkeldurr... Beast

Edited by Azery123

• Support Squad

I daresay that at the end of Reborns creation, Ame could probably get any job in the game industry by putting reborn on her resume.

"ok, so do you have any experience?"

"15 years"

• Upvote 1

• Veterans

I daresay that at the end of Reborns creation, Ame could probably get any job in the game industry by putting reborn on her resume.

"ok, so do you have any experience?"

"15 years"

XD lol GIVE her that job already its practically given go To nIntendo AME

is there a deacent place to train in e12 bar the unknown bit? team is 64-68 atm and ive beeten samson so the infinity respawning crustles are a no go. the problem with the unknown place is that theres 39-49 natu/zatus and sigliths mixed in with the 50-81 unknowns.

Edited by sandy

i needed 10 min to find out what the powder vail did and 20 to come to tania's house

so plz ame make harder puzzles(i mean it make them harder then a hardend metapod)plz dont hate me for asking

didnt samson's badge raise the lvl cap hmm then i might stop fighting those hermits for awile

Edited by nevs

I liked the rock puzzle... once I figured out that I could jump across the rocks in the first place. (I haven't played X and Y so that took me a bit, but it was an "OH" moment when I jumped onto the first one.) The little hints I'd gotten earlier helped me figure out what to do with the Crustles, so that wasn't too hard.

...Might be because I really like Route 2's music and enjoyed listening to it while jumping from rock to rock. Possibly. Maybe.