Reborn XII: Demarcation

Please Someone help me. None of the download links are working. Am I doing something wrong?

The first two links have an Ad.fly in them... wait a few seconds and look for a "close ad". It should redirect you to the download place.

The first link is on GameFront and it doesn't work in all countries

The second link is your safer bet. If it doesn't work there i can't really help you since i've never encountered any problem with Mega

The third link... i don't even know hwo to use Rapidshare so... derp.

A bit off topic...

I don't have anything to say apart from: Hey Lynxie!

Reported. Ame broke it (I don't know how), but it will be fixed in the future... like, episode 13

Hai. <3

Doesn't she always break everything? (NoJokes I luhf u Ame <3 q-q)

Back on topic~

dono didnt know you could view them.

Yup, just press c or z on the stats page and they should show up.

what about my gar-sal-ite :(

Gar-sal-ite? Are you trying to merge a Garchomp and Salamence to make some sort of hybrid Garmence/Salachomp?

POKEMON CRUELTY.

But seriously, Garchompite will probs be coming along eventually with the other megas o-o

Not like the pulse shits already have fakemegas already, (DAT MUK DOE. Gothitelle with Focus Blast. Fuck u too Muk. <3)

no lyn i was asking where garchomp,salamance and dragonite would come in, and no need for what? also are you planning to have us use diver more then once or twice? also will be be fighying all 3 circus leaders 1 after another (per episode) or will we have say fighting>fire>steel>ground.water>ground type thing? were we're running all back and forth for badges

Edited by sandy

Experienced another problem. The Crustle in the image can't be interacted with.

i suggest you post this in the troubleshooting section, also you cant even battle it or use sleep powder on it?

I moved my saved game on Dropbox for wrong and then copied my dropbox saved game to my folder again and now I can't load my game, I can only restart that.

Any suggestions? I just wanted to re-download the game for the Demarcation episode :(

Edited by Sunrise

'Oh! Ep.12 was amazing! Terra's lines were just too much to handle. Despite the fact that the episode was short, it was understandable due to the many mechanics & fixes added to the game. Besides, seeing Terra was more than enough for me. *smile* I hope that the story would be much more longer in the next episode. Because I think that it will revolve mostly around the Meteors (finally!*evil laugh*). Really good job with the game, Ame! (ohmythatwouldhaveactuallyrhymed) Really pumped for the next episode. Good luck!'