Reborn XII: Demarcation

• Administrators

Ame-chan, I've experienced a problem with the new episode. I had previously saved after defeating Luna, and now I'm completely stuck.

I was afraid that would happen. PM me your save file, easy fix.

i know what pokemon it is, but what i want to know is what i goet for it worth the hastle?

That depends. Did you got a lot of rare pokes in episode 10? Pokes that had a 1% chance of appearing in the wild?

Just google it, seriously. You might pass it up if you try to go through each pokedex entry like i did. :x

You didn't even need to do that. When the guy describes the Shruberry, he gives a key info about it. If you searched that, it would fall straight into the pokemon he's looking. But whatevs.

Then i doubt you caught it before. (It was removed then added back now)

Maybe you'll like what it is :I

i didnt say i cought it i said i beleived i knew what it was. my question was would the reward be worth going to get 1

to clarify i beleive i know what he wants to see not the reward

Edited by sandy

i didnt say i cought it i said i beleived i knew what it was. my question was would the reward be worth going to get 1

to clarify i beleive i know what he wants to see not the reward

Oh okay then. Maybe you caught it then and you don't remember.

I already said it, the pokedex is your friend. NOT THE REBORN DEX THOUGH.

Oh okay then. Maybe you caught it then and you don't remember.

I already said it, the pokedex is your friend. NOT THE REBORN DEX THOUGH.

yeh i definetly know what he wants to see the reward must be good, other than that 1 the 2 fossils and a clefairy is there any other e12 exclusivies?

AME. IS. A. SADIST.

Didn't really mean that, so don't hate me Ame.

BUT THE SPOILER AT THE END WAS SO NOT HELPFUL, AME.

AND PLS NERF SAMSON.

I loved the plot, but I hate the puzzle + Spoiler .-.

Can't wait for the you know what huehuehuehue.

BTW this is my firs- secon- third..post? yea .-.

Nerf Samson? This was literally the easiest gym battle in the entire game for me. would have 6-0ed him, but I decided to lead off with my Ampharos and set up a couple cotton guards for shits and giggles, but my leftovers got knocked off so his conkeldurr finally took it out. Togekiss single handedly destroyed the rest of his team.

yeh i definetly know what he wants to see the reward must be good, other than that 1 the 2 fossils and a clefairy is there any other e12 exclusivies?

If you know what he wants, why don't you just trade? It can't hurt.

the guy says, the Pokemon resembles a herring, even though it isn't a herring.

(and Vinny said it is a Pokemon that was removed in one of the recent episodes and now readded)

If you look into the Pokemon location Guide V2 there is list of removed Pokemon since 10.5 and only one fits into the description of a herring.

or we could just tell you... but that would ruin the fun, and potentially spoil others...

If you know what he wants, why don't you just trade? It can't hurt.

the guy says, the Pokemon resembles a herring, even though it isn't a herring.

(and Vinny said it is a Pokemon that was removed in one of the recent episodes and now readded)

If you look into the Pokemon location Guide V2 there is list of removed Pokemon since 10.5 and only one fits into the description of a herring.

or we could just tell you... but that would ruin the fun, and potentially spoil others...

i would but i dont have it and donot know where to get it really, id ask where its located but even reveling the name would be a spoiler, ill have to look it up., ah the infos alredy there awsome.

That's what she said about episode 12 LOL.

well, episode 13 'll give us Surf and Ametrine Mountain (ice mountain). So basically we can access to a WHOLE NEW BUNCH of water type and ice type pkms (welcome back Tentacool, an annoying-sea-zubat). Maybe the story will not too long, but we can still play around much longer with those new pok, don't you think :v

Were we expected to gain much experience for our pokemon in this episode? there were a few trainers and a gym leader and a little grass, not even any gym lackeys, and with that some of my pokemon didn't even gain a whole level, and none of them gained more than 2. I don't know if i am expected to grind a lot, but i really feel like there should have been more trainers.

Can Somebody Help me with Conkeldurr puzzle i want That Timburr so Bad(love Conkeldurr gonna hunt down a llink stone just for him)

the puzzle doesn't appear the same each times you try, so i don;'t think anyone can help you. But if you really need it, send me your save file (via messenger is the best), and i will got one for you (even 10 if you want :v :v). I got almost 30 Timburr to got a good IVs one.

And in the first puzzle rock maze you can find another Link Stone (hidden item)