Reborn XII: Demarcation

You might not want to grind all that much because Samson's badge did not raise the level cap.

true im thinking of training them all to 66 with my starter at 68 im happy where he is so only thing left to do is find a decent grinding place

Edited by sandy

Does anybdoy have a finished picture of the tile puzzle for what I think is an Archeops? The one just north of the entrance to route 2.

Edit: Nevermind found the thing on google images, now if only I could find Dive and the Froakie puzzles.

Edited by Chronus

Hey wait why did samson's badge not raise the cap? i mean, there wasn't all that much, but i am surprised, especially since we got to see several pokemon at lv70+...

Also, if anybody had any trouble with Samson, get an Archeops and teach it Acrobatics. Instantly killed Mienshao and Chesnaught, had little trouble with others. It outspeeds his whole team, although conkeldurr survived a hit, but all my pokemon are only around lv61-62...maybe i don't grind enough, i fought every trainer i ever found and haven't swapped anything in my team since they were in the low 40s.

I'm pretty worried about Terra though, i hope she is the gym leader of episode 13, but she will be tough, i'm sure. Maybe i just want my Granbull to have earthquake finally...i have no ground moves on my team yet, so i cannot supereffectively hit pure electric type pokemon. That would be quite useful.

If we get to fight Terra and she gives us Dig, i might give up on the idea of getting good TMs in Reborn. This episode gave us Swagger...meh.

Edited by chuckles

Did anyone find a Blue Moon Ice Cream? All I found was a Chocolate Ice Cream, a Vanilla Ice Cream, a Link Stone, Shards, X items, Potions, Revives and Balls.

Have you tried: Buying it? . If yes, then try Pickup.

true im thinking of training them all to 66 with my starter at 68 im happy where he is so only thing left to do is find a decent grinding place

Smacking the tauros/buffolant is probably still your best bet for quick grinding.

• Upvote 1

You want to know whats really trolling, Ame has it programmed so if you were somehow able to stumble upon surf by uh, means, you still can't even use it "until a new badge is obtained".

Right. "Means".

I'd be willing to bet she did that intentionally, the same way she made it so that Sweet Scent and fishing rods don't net anything inside the mountain.

...Not that I... tested that, or anything. >>

Got Timburr by shear luck, haven't got the strength thing to work yet.

If you're referring to the bell mini game the one that cost 350 to play the rewards for it are a clafairy and the Sawgger TM.

I'm surprised, I'm not upset in the slightest that Gardevoir was pushed later into the game. Gothita, early game, is a monster, and far more useful than ralts-> kirlia and then kirlia -> gardevoir. After I deal with the Obsidia Ward, its onto Flobot's new team.... Please tell me she let go of that satan spawn cradily...

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

bring Gardervoir :v, it solo ALL of samson's pkm (still don't understand how can Hawlucha and Mienshao is slower than Gardervoir, even they are higher level than my princess -_-), and COnkeldurr got 0.25x fighting move against Gar, so it's the easiest battle ever :v

I can't download with any of the links the first goes to a page that is not vailable the second doesn't start the download and the third i don't know how to use because i don't see the download button

Please someone help me

Edited by natesuck94