Reborn XII: Demarcation

There's a grammatical error in the big top field effect description on the field effects page. It looks like this: Fighting Type attacks and these moves become High Striker attacks, which have deal a random increment of damage between x0.8 and x2.5.

Also, a quick question. Can you overwrite an existing field effect (say big top) by using the pledge combos?

Too bad I lost my original save. Don't fail me Nuzlocke.

EDIT

* The following abilities have been added, fixed or technically improved in some way:
Snowball Luminous Moss Kee Berry Maranga Berry Weakness Policy
Pixie Plate Roseli Berry Safety Goggles
Edited by Slicster

There needs to be a place before facing Luna and Bennet for training your pokemon, because level 52 Cows and Bufalo's r just not doing it when i have to go up against level 60-65 poke's. Especially when main parts of the team are obtained at 7th street.

• Upvote 1

First battle of the episode is against the Persistent lvl 5 Aipom. :/

Ah well, everything can't be fixed in one go I guess. Why would we download the next episode if there were no bugs left to fix? Story progression? Pfffft.

^_^

Edited by Sheep93
  • Upvote 1

I wonder if there IS any possibility that some pseudo-legendaries have been added, yet the available pokemon page has not been updated yet...

Heheh...

Hahaha, oh man.

No, we would never get pseudo-lengendaries.

The Available Pokemon page HAS been updated, though.

I'm checking out the the new files and battlers, I have to say, there may be a time where Ame may make a Mega P.U.L.S.E., and also I think the files for the megas should be #.m, mb, etc. and PULSE be #.p.

The tiles rotate, but they do so in a strange manner. Just wait until you get to the Froakie puzzle. That one gave me trouble. I WANT to post the completed puzzle, buuuut that takes the excruciating, loathing rage fun out of it.

Shocker.

Thanks for this Ame. Now I've gotta make sure it doesn't affect my exam performance.

Same here, now begins the painful game of trying to focus on study. :P

And now, a little hapiness demonstration:

UHUUUUUUUUUUUUU EP 12 IS OUT!!!

• Administrators

Also, a quick question. Can you overwrite an existing field effect (say big top) by using the pledge combos?

Yep, temporarily.

First battle of the episode is against the Persistent lvl 5 Aipom. :/

This trainer is still repeatedly challenging? I attempted to reset it, but maybe the event number it reset to was also bad?

erm i cant seem to get any the 3 links to simply let me download the game without havng to registar with a site i dont want to

I don't know about Dropbox since this is my first time using it, but you definitely should not have to register for either of the first two. Just click the skip ad button