Reborn XI: Out of Light

Yes episode 11, FINALLY!!!... I played the beta sure, but it doesn't matter... Now i can take those purple shards and... you know it ;)

EDIT: Side note: The exp. share is too easy to get... If you're a scavenger like me ^^

Edited by Vinny953

It's back! Yeah!

Get ready team! Episode eleven here we go!!!

"estimated time for download: 1h34min"

... Well, in a while.

Edited by Notus

Welp, I just wiped the gym leaders team with two pokemon :l that being said, it did take some strategic planning and there's a very good twist to it. This was by far my favorite episode so far. can't wait for the next. Great job everyone who helped out in episode 11 and thank you amethyst.

Awesome can't wait to play through the whole game again.

Just a quick question.
When will mega evolutions be implemented?

And is it possible to obtain the ability capsule yet?

Awesome can't wait to play through the whole game again.

Just a quick question.

When will mega evolutions be implemented?

And is it possible to obtain the ability capsule yet?

I pretty sure no one knows when Mega evolutions will be implemented, but it's going to be plot wise I GUESS... But expect Solaris with a Mega Tyranitar/Garchomp in the future...

The ability capsule is implemented, AND is working... I think the Assault Vest it's like the mega stones - They're in the game, but not "available yet"...

I pretty sure no one knows when Mega evolutions will be implemented, but it's going to be plot wise I GUESS... But expect Solaris with a Mega Tyranitar/Garchomp in the future...

The ability capsule is implemented, AND is working... I think the Assault Vest it's like the mega stones - They're in the game, but not "available yet"...

Where would one get the ability capsule i NEEED it for dat espeon

Where would one get the ability capsule i NEEED it for dat espeon

7th street... The rest is up to you...

However, i guess it's useless in your case, since the ability capsule only works for pokemons that have 2 abilities (e.g Chandelure's flame body and flash fire)...

Basically, i don't think the ability capsule makes HA appear...

EDIT: Just tested with Gyarados... Intimidate didn't change to Moxie... Yeah, sorry about your Espeon...

Edited by Vinny953

Say, for example, I had saved on 10.5 at the Onyx rooftom (to get Helioptile) but now I had updated to Ep. 11. So, will there be any trouble when i go back to Radomus's mansion?

What to you mean by "trouble" exactly? There is nothing stopping you, or am i missing something?

yay new episode ^^ i'm already bummed out because i can't fight all the meteor grunts in the maze (ame you cock tease showing me all that experiance i can't get.....) but still i'm so hyped for this! i just startet^d and i already found an awesome plot twist ^^

@ Kingd :You can actually skip fighting them, just go the same way as Radomus.

@ Ame: Amazing episode, and REALLY thanks for all that stuff at seventh street.. Heading to the valley now!

@ Kingd :You can actually skip fighting them, just go the same way as Radomus.

you misunderstood what i said i don't want to skip them i want to fight all of them for hte experiance but i can't since the 2 i beat blocked me off from reaching the rest

• Administrators

7th street... The rest is up to you...

However, i guess it's useless in your case, since the ability capsule only works for pokemons that have 2 abilities (e.g Chandelure's flame body and flash fire)...

Basically, i don't think the ability capsule makes HA appear...

EDIT: Just tested with Gyarados... Intimidate didn't change to Moxie... Yeah, sorry about your Espeon...

Ability Capsule can change to any ability the Pokemon has. It's a chance between the two others for Pokemon with three total

All mirrors should be functional now.

I'll check on the fishing thing.

If Ame puts that in, I will officially ragequit because I am NOT fighting either (although I can easily beat either without much of a fuss).

On a more off-topic note....

DAMMIT. Ame, could you put a mega download for the sad little kids who have to deal with their shitty booblet excuse for a filtered school wifi as their only wireless source?

A.K.A. Me, with my shitty school IT techies who can't do shit when it comes to wifi but are excellent at fucking up school desktops.... AT THE WORST TIME POSSIBLE......

Can`t revive my Jaw fossil, and turn it into a tyrunt. The guy who restores it, at the museum is not accepting it.

Bad thing that the event didn't work on the beta... If it did, it could be prevented :X Whatever i guess...

IV and EV Indicators made me super happy, but when I realized how terrible my Pokes were in terms of IVs I couldn't control my sadness.

EDIT: OMG Flare Blitz is in ILY Ame

Edited by YagamiNoir4896