Reborn XI: Out of Light

• Administrators

I only have a few pans and I need most of them for cooking purposes.

inb4 burn jokes

Attack animations are being handled separately ish for now.

I only have a few pans and I need most of them for cooking purposes.

inb4 burn jokes

Attack animations are being handled separately ish for now.

Do you really need to add more to the wasteland?

I just finished Episode 11! Great work Ame! :) Luna & Bennett both were not too hard, thank goodness. My Typhlosion & Togekiss (Air Slash) swept Bennett's entire team. Luna wasn't too bad either, one Hi Jump Kick from my Scrafty took care of his Tyranitar. I found her Cheshire (Umbreon) to be the hardest; his defense was amazing and he kept yawning my Pokemon and Moonlighting until I finally got rid of him with Scrafty. But seriously Ame you did an amazing job! Can't wait for 12 :)

Alright, I finally completed episode 11 and even though it was short, it was nice.

Spoiler, for those who haven´t completed this episode yet.

I kinda thought that Elias was the bad guy and not Radomus, and now it´s confirmed. And not only that, but he´s also a member of the Elite 4. So up to now we have seen two of the Elite, Laura and El. I am looking forward to seeing the other two and finding out if they are with meteor, against them or if they simply don´t give a damn about what´s going on.

I also saw the teaser. So Aya is up there as well? Well, we last have seen her with Hardy and his Gym is in Agate City.

Same city with sleeping cops, which is weird to me. And Titania was seen by the player with a meteor grunt.

So maybe Titania and Hardy are with Team Meteor? Or well, what I now believe: Hardy is with Meteor, Agate City has a Meteor-Base and Titania actually is against them ^^" Just what I think now for some reason ;) I mean Corey said there are more leaders who are with Meteor, and my guess is that besides him there are more. My guess is that the rock-type leader is one of them, and the other one being Blake. Cal mentioned that he was Ice-Type Trainer, so he´s either the reserve-leader or there´s another Elite ;D

And that RAWR at the end of the preview? Well, I hope it´s this: Solaris´ Garchomp, which is level 70 ;3

That´s what I think. Sounds pretty f*cked up, but hey: I´m a bit tired, so I don´t think now xD

Anyway... Really looking forward to the next episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Game freak should hire Ame for making pokemon games. Really, i liked reborn even more than XY and. You are doing an amazing job on reborn, Ame.

And now, to wait chapter 12.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally finished episode 11!! this was by far the most entertaining game i have played.. totally addicted to it... Luna is a bit tough since you cant predict her pokemon.. but that Ttar wasnt difficult.. OHKO from lucario close combat.. :D ..

and i got calm mind from radomus.. how do i get trick room???

one thing off topic though.. metronome sometimes uses moves that are not fixed in the game.. can anything be done about that??? its fun using metronome but sucks if the move doesnt work...

About Trick Room, I think Ame said it'll be added to the game later. Don't know about Metronome, but I guess it'll be solved once the broken moves are fixed.

hi everyone,

I'm depressed because i have that fatel error every time i tried to download the last update

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function header_remove() in /home4/amethyst/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/1.include.cache.php on line 91"

it's one of the best RPG pokemon game with thrill exciting story .... so please Ame help me :'(

fix the problem or upload the game on another link (just a suggestion)

appreciate any kind of help

• 1 year later...