Reborn XI: Out of Light

AME AME AME AME AME AME AME AME AME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT YOU PUT IN 7TH STREET WONT SAY CAUSE SPOILER BUT DAMN IM HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Veterans

Hey guys im wondering in one of my earlier posts i wrote down my main team that is not in rotation.

BUt recently i am seeing that the gym leaders ace pokemon are several levels over the level limit.

And in that case i an thinking that about the 15th leader we will be reching lvl 100 or something.

So i think that there should be a way to get your pokemon over lvl 100 like in pokemon zeta .

I just think that the gym leaders should be a bit lower leveled.

Especially luna(damned Dark PUlse and Shadow Ball)

And talking about luna i was a bit dissapointed that she did not have a ABsol or a zoroark arent they some popular dark typer or even hydreigon wouldve been cool to see

Hey guys im wondering in one of my earlier posts i wrote down my main team that is not in rotation.

BUt recently i am seeing that the gym leaders ace pokemon are several levels over the level limit.

And in that case i an thinking that about the 15th leader we will be reching lvl 100 or something.

So i think that there should be a way to get your pokemon over lvl 100 like in pokemon zeta .

Wasn't aware Pokemon in Zeta could bypass that level limit, guess I've got a lot of training to do (got it on my old laptop, just like Reborn. Currently at the Caspian City Gym, but I need to try and breed and train more party members. Can't rely on my Hawlucha for everything)

• Support Squad

AME AME AME AME AME AME AME AME AME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW FOR WHAT YOU PUT IN 7TH STREET WONT SAY CAUSE SPOILER BUT DAMN IM HAPPY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, i get the impression you are... *rubs fingers on temples in concentration*... Happy?

• Administrators

hey people im new to Reborn Tops and i cant save,sorry if this is bothering you but the game looks AWESOME and i wanna play it,so help?

What's wrong with it?

vinny i got a problem wiht you killing trapinch's ok so dont do it also, i bought all the pokemon from 7th street just got the last 2 there and i didnt get exp share hek after i nothis i lacked shards for the last arc came and said "buy the rest and we can shut him down for godd" but then i bought the last 2 he never came and no exp share either...did i miss somthing?

vinny i got a problem wiht you killing trapinch's ok so dont do it also, i bought all the pokemon from 7th street just got the last 2 there and i didnt get exp share hek after i nothis i lacked shards for the last arc came and said "buy the rest and we can shut him down for godd" but then i bought the last 2 he never came and no exp share either...did i miss somthing?

Any chances you didn't buy Roggenrola?

Any chances you didn't buy Roggenrola?

that would explain things, but i dont see any more pokemon in any cages will go check again now...doubt ill have the shards tho, i found it also i lack 2 reds... back to digging and itemfinder for me...btw what roganrola is very had to see it dosent help that the always street light flickering.

Edited by sandy

that would explain things, but i dont see any more pokemon in any cages will go check again now...doubt ill have the shards tho, i found it also i lack 2 reds... back to digging and itemfinder for me///

I say that based on the fact that Roggenrola is a bit hard to spot... Just click every cage until the vendor says: "That costs shards! Buys"?

I say that based on the fact that Roggenrola is a bit hard to spot... Just click every cage until the vendor says: "That costs shards! Buys"?

yeh i only thought about that after u mentioned roganrola, before that i didnt even know he was there at all

is the current download on the main page ep 11.2? just want to make sure I already have to clear out all the extra times I've downloaded the game.

Based on Amethyst's status:

"All mirrors updated again"

I'd say yes...

Was this in 11.0.2? Also, did your lead Pokemon happen to be fainted?

Oh... I don't think so, I downloaded the game pretty soon so I doubt that I managed to get that update... redownloading ASAP

Edited by RasenShot

Ability Capsule can change to any ability the Pokemon has. It's a chance between the two others for Pokemon with three total

All mirrors should be functional now.

I'll check on the fishing thing.

So using the capsule can bring out the pokemons HA ?

So using the capsule can bring out the pokemons HA ?

Yes. Based on two things:

A comment Tempest made, something like this: "HA are just as common as normal abilities in Reborn"... Basically, no ability is HA in Reborn, in a sense...

And based on the fact that i just tried myself and it works... sometimes... (After all, it's a chance to change to the ability you want...)