Reborn XI: Out of Light

Omg Ability Capsule THANK YOU AME!!! :lol:

Now to mine a ton of red shards to get my good abilities....But pretty good episode kind of short but was pretty fun.

You don't necessarily have to mine them... I found a ton all over the place with the itemfinder...

There's a guy on 7th street that trades them for shards. It will increase in price each time you buy one.

Thanks. Now I need to know where this 7th Street is....

has there always been purple shards? I only knew of red, blue, yellow, and green. also im having the worst luck finding all my fossils,

The yellow shards turned into purple shards to fit the theme of Reborn (I guess...)

She didn't get the idea from me and then take it from Zeta

I mentioned Zeta in a more ambiguous manner in another thread too with Ame joking about hacking there hack but lol pokemon psychology was such a good steal too. I think all that we need now is the IV stones?

Prayer to Ame, oh godess, lord and savior, answer my request of IV stones. Your servant, bear.

I mentioned Zeta in a more ambiguous manner in another thread too with Ame joking about hacking there hack but lol pokemon psychology was such a good steal too. I think all that we need now is the IV stones?

Prayer to Ame, oh godess, lord and savior, answer my request of IV stones. Your servant, bear.

This. Pls Gib IV Stones Ame

• Veterans

i just beat luna who thought i only used ma blaziken lv 66 and my manectric level 63 blaziken took out like 5/6 of her team and manectric finished of sabeyle

• Administrators

Actually the IV/EV thing is a script mod posted for general use in Essentials games, so it's not like I stole it directly from Zeta. I did modify the control method to make a bit more sense though.

The nature thing also didn't come from Zeta-- it was an idea provided to me by a homeless person who stayed with us for a while. He was a character-- he had a penchant for getting irrationally frustrated with games, but came up with some really out-there ideas. This one happened to work out, so thanks to him for that.

I have no intentions to implement an IV stone, because if that becomes the case there won't be anything left that makes an individual Pokemon unique. That said, I /would/ like to get the 6th gen breeding mechanics into the game as soon as I have support for it, and maybe stack them in the player's favor somehow.

Currently doing rolling reuploads for another fix. This version 11.0.2 will fix the following bugs:

• Cannot fish in Iolia Valley
  • Psychologist crashing
  • Psychologist may be stuck in off mode from beta
  • Duplicate dialog in Beryl Ward
  • Crack overlays in Railnet need work
  • Walkable tile on 7th Street Wall
  • Walkable tile at crest of Beryl Wall
  • Luna's Badge doesn't raise level cap
  • Reviver doesn't accept 6th Gen fossils
  • Additionally, the 2nd Gang Sidequest should no longer require night-time

I have no intentions to implement an IV stone, because if that becomes the case there won't be anything left that makes an individual Pokemon unique. That said, I /would/ like to get the 6th gen breeding mechanics into the game as soon as I have support for it, and maybe stack them in the player's favor somehow.

Aw, bummer. Make the traded Ditto 31 IVs across if so pls

The Mega link is mirror 2

my school wifi filters it. eh dammit. Oh well, I guess I can wait, I'm in the Lent term anyway so I'm off pokemon games for 40 days (I'll probably break that, I literally will not go that long e.e). thanks anyway ame~

i just beat luna who thought i only used ma blaziken lv 66 and my manectric level 63 blaziken took out like 5/6 of her team and manectric finished of sabeyle

i managed to beat luna with a team ranging from 52-62 dont have a clue how i pulled it off tho that battle was intense. considering the levels i beat her at i done a small bit of trainning but i dont think 56-62 will be ennough further through the game. any suggestions on best place to grind or will i have to do wiht the area outide radamus' gym?

Edited by sandy

i managed to beat her with a team ranging from 52-62 dont have a clue how i pulled it off tho that battle was intense. considering the levels i beat her at i done a small bit of trainning but i dont think 56-62 will be ennough further through the game. any suggestions on best place to grind or will i have to do wiht the area outide radamus' gym?

I still think that Route 1 is the best place to train (Since Ionna Valley has Wynauts and that damn Shadow Tag...)

You should go find the exp. share first though, makes things a bit easier ^^

I still think that Route 1 is the best place to train (Since Ionna Valley has Wynauts and that damn Shadow Tag...)

You should go find the exp. share first though, makes things a bit easier ^^

exp share? comon vinie spill the beans please? where is it? even a hint will do

Edited by sandy

exp share? comon vinie spill the beans please? where is it? even a hint will do

Weird... The exp. share topic is not there anymore...

All i'm saying - Go back to the 7th street... Shards... Caged Pokemon... Exp. Share...

There... Edit...

Edited by Vinny953

Weird... The exp. share topic is not there anymore...

All i'm saying - Go back to the 7th street... Shards... 'Light... Exp. Share...

why are you people incapable of giving straight answers when asked something? >.> meh oh well "pokes" hint to how to get the item finder please....