Reborn XI: Out of Light

i managed to beat luna with a team ranging from 52-62 dont have a clue how i pulled it off tho that battle was intense. considering the levels i beat her at i done a small bit of trainning but i dont think 56-62 will be ennough further through the game. any suggestions on best place to grind or will i have to do wiht the area outide radamus' gym?

i beat her with pokes around those levels too and i know how i managed it it just so happens the dark type is the easiest type for me to take down with my lucario aura sphere on togekiss megahorn on samurott and my gardevoir (who may i add nearly single handedly anialated radimus take that GG you have been surpassed! that's what you get for not being my pokemon >.> my fanboyish disapointment aside you're not the only horribly underleved guy here... god i wish there were better ways to grind in this game....

why are you people incapable of giving straight answers when asked something? >.> meh oh well "pokes" hint to how to get the item finder please....

even tho im finnding vinnies lack of a straight answer irritating im finding his hints amusing also it dosen't completely remove the mystery from the game, now that i think of it i know where it is.

Edited by sandy

why are you people incapable of giving straight answers when asked something? >.> meh oh well "pokes" hint to how to get the item finder please....

Okaaayy... I'll edit a bit to be more straight up idon'twanttobutiwillmehmeh

About the itemfinder...

Go to Route 1... Nature Center (Or something i don't remember the name exactly)... People... Itemfinder...

@McMc Download the game again... Ame corrected some stuff and the links are updated...

Edited by Vinny953

i beat her with pokes around those levels too and i know how i managed it it just so happens the dark type is the easiest type for me to take down with my lucario aura sphere on togekiss megahorn on samurott and my gardevoir (who may i add nearly single handedly anialated radimus take that GG you have been surpassed! that's what you get for not being my pokemon >.> my fanboyish disapointment aside you're not the only horribly underleved guy here... god i wish there were better ways to grind in this game....

i had an eevee i was trying to train and evolve into an umberon, a exploud(only because of rock smash), a flygon, a magnazone, a scrafty and a charizard, only 1 that would have been any use there was scrafty i was thrown off at 1st by her nicknaming her pokemon. umberon was a huge pain because of moonlight... well king considering the level of her ugg...umberon id say i need a tiny bit more training.

Edited by sandy

I am literally breaking the rules by mentioning this. SORRY TEMPEST BUT I HAVE TO. I'M JUST TOO NICE TO HIDE IT.

You could use cheat engine if you're too tired to grind, and use the money value changing cheat(I'm not telling you how to do it, that'd be revealling too much, someone else can if they want but I wont be liable for their impulse)

I killed everything with my lvl 61 Malamar because of superpower and the Sableye was the last poke even with will-o-wisp i killed it with two night slashes.

Watch as I destroy it all with an azumarill's Play rough Huge power combo. cx

I SAID I WAS SORRY. I'M JUST NOT AS EVIL AS YOU, MISTER WEAVILE. >:C

*Is 2Nice, everyone tells me dat >: BUT I CANT CHANGE THAT FACT AND IF YOU TRY I WILL BITCH-CLAW YOU. D<

Edited by Lynxiechan

I am literally breaking the rules by mentioning this. SORRY TEMPEST BUT I HAVE TO. I'M JUST TOO NICE TO HIDE IT.

You could use cheat engine if you're too tired to grind, and use the money value changing cheat(I'm not telling you how to do it, that'd be revealling too much, someone else can if they want but I wont be liable for their impulse)

lynxie, its not that were to tired to grind, its more to the point of for example my umberon's now 56 when it kills a level 52 buffalant/torros it gains about 1.7k exp thats fine but if my level 62 charizzard kills the same tottos/buffalant also level 52 hed only gain about 1k. so the pont is they higher you get from the level of the pokemon you fight the less exp you get.

i figured a cheat engine exsisted for that those thing exist everywhere, if you have to use 1 to train your team in this game, imo playing it is pointless...tho somewhere with level 55-60 pokemon only in it wouldnt hurt. i honest think ame would put it in.

You do realise I don't use it, right? I used it speed up my game while trying to find a swablu. x.x

*Is sad lynx now* FINE NOBODY WANTS ME TO OFFER HELP FINE THEN >:

Edited by Lynxiechan

You do realise I don't use it, right? I used it speed up my game while trying to find a swablu. x.x

*Is sad lynx now* FINE NOBODY WANTS ME TO OFFER HELP FINE THEN >:

ofc i do, im just expressing my opinion on such hacks i only quoted you because you brought them up

a bit off topic, i got round to reexploring reborn and i picked up a key item and a item i dont understand their uses, 1 being a silver ring left where you battle corry ( i dont remember it being there any ohter time i went into his gym) ans a dull key i picked up in the cult hidout

No more words about it.

ofc np but care to tell me or even give me a hint as to what the silver ring and dull key are for? i have a feeling i was ment to go give the ring to hether before ran off to agate altho that 1 might be addressed in E12

Edited by sandy

i managed to beat luna with a team ranging from 52-62 dont have a clue how i pulled it off tho that battle was intense. considering the levels i beat her at i done a small bit of trainning but i dont think 56-62 will be ennough further through the game. any suggestions on best place to grind or will i have to do wiht the area outide radamus' gym

Go back to the place where you fought ditto arceus unknown ranging from lvl 46-82 grinded my entire team to 59 so i could murder G.Garedevior

Go back to the place where you fought ditto arceus unknown ranging from lvl 46-82 grinded my entire team to 59 so i could murder G.Garedevior

ill go bck there at some point im running around with the itemfiner atm..and jesus lvl 82??????? i got gg down with a team of 52-60 this was in 10 tho maybe a different story in 11

Edited by sandy

ill go bck there at some point im running around with the itemfiner atm..and jesus lvl 82??????? i got gg down with a team of 52-60 this was in 10 tho maybe a different story in 11

theres also some sigilyphs and natu and Xatu that are there but their max ive seen is 60

theres also some sigilyphs and natu and Xatu that are there but their max ive seen is 60

this is awsome thanks as its round my teams level range of 57-62 atm aiming for all 62 atleast

Edited by sandy

I just want to say that Sigilyphs are assholes, since they hardly pop up in my game (The only i saw... critical hit... *flips computer*)

...Hm... brb, gonna search for Sigilyph again...

The links appear to not work for me, can somebody please email me the files, pleeeeeeeeease?

Forget it, i made it work, apparently it was just a Chrome thing, firefox helped solve it

Edited by Shadoon

• Veterans

My team at the end of episode 11 out of light

lvl 63 Crobat name Toxin

Lvl 64 Manectric named raijin

lvl 64 Alakazam named psycho

lvl 63 Flygon named amethyst

lvl 63 Spiritomb named Zero

Lvl 66 Blaziken named MURDERBURN

good team or not?