Reborn XI: Out of Light

• Support Squad

Has anyone else found the sunny day TM or is it just me?

Edit: DAMMIT i forgot the gangs gave you the tms, i thought i was being all sneaky and confusing ppl >8(

Edited by DobbyTheElf

Has anyone else found the sunny day TM or is it just me?

Edit: Near Iolia valley. 'nuff said

The leader of the gang gives you both TM's i believe (The one that your part of it, and the one that you defeat in 7th street...)

Yeah there's a TM in Iolua valley, but i didn't reach it...

The leader of the gang gives you both TM's i believe (The one that your part of it, and the one that you defeat in 7th street...)

Yeah there's a TM in Iolua valley, but i didn't reach it...

I think you mean both the magma and aqua leaders gives you a TM. One sunny day, one rain dance.

vinnie can u remind me where the guy is that takes ur rare candy in 7th street plz?

edit nvm i found him whats in the building to the left of they the helix fosil worshipers? and is it possible to get in it in 11?

Edited by sandy

Okay, so I saved in Tanzan Cove and now after downloading Ep11 it says that the map is corrupt and the game can't continue. When I tried opening 10.5 to save somewhere else I get an error message then the game shuts down. What do I doooooooo? Should I re-download?

I don't know if this bug has been addressed yet but, when you ask the Psychologist to change your pokemon nature, he mentions your last pokemon in your party, not the first (he still changes the first one though).

• Administrators

Okay, so I saved in Tanzan Cove and now after downloading Ep11 it says that the map is corrupt and the game can't continue. When I tried opening 10.5 to save somewhere else I get an error message then the game shuts down. What do I doooooooo? Should I re-download?

This seems to happen randomly. I'm sorry, a re-download isn't likely to fix that. I wish I had a better answer for you.

I don't know if this bug has been addressed yet but, when you ask the Psychologist to change your pokemon nature, he mentions your last pokemon in your party, not the first (he still changes the first one though).

Was this in 11.0.2? Also, did your lead Pokemon happen to be fainted?

So I noticed that Litwick is available, ye? Well there IS the soul candle item, but it is only usable on the pumpkins of the cemetery. Has anyone found it yet?

Yep... Check the "On the hunt"... Basically, someone already covered it...

Damn these ppl spoiling everything... ^^

This seems to happen randomly. I'm sorry, a re-download isn't likely to fix that. I wish I had a better answer for you.

nooooo10.jpg

What will I do?? Pokemon is the only thing that keeps the insanity in check...

Edited by Kyoron

so go where I fought arceus?

Noooo... I meant where you got the badge from Radomus...

Don't you remember a giant labirinth near the end of Route 1? There...

Tip: Pay attention to dialogue in this episode... IT'S IMPORTANT!