~~10.5~~

Amethyst

• Administrators

First post is updated with a new download link. The reuploaded 10.5 includes the following fixes:

• Character battle transitions updated (this will fix story battle crashes when using the new characters)
  • Moonblast, Play Nice fixed, double checked and updated a lot of other 6th gen moves, a lot still incomplete. If you find others that still don't work (000 as description), post them in the trouble shooting topic please.
  • Stat up/down messages display again
  • Lapis shop should now work
  • Peridot Trade fixed
  • Klinklang event should work
  • Simon shouldn't freeze anymore

Am I the only one who swept Serra's team? O_O

I thought she was one of the easy ones...

No you aren't :). Once her hail is up just switch in vulpix/ninetales to get rid of it. Once Abomasnow is gone it's easy sailing since she loses her weather Pokemon.

Wait... what? (checks To see the guy since I already got the pale from him.) I can't get it.

Also, I don't know if this is in earlier releases, but there is a "dull Key" in the first part of the Rail net.

Dull Key? Wonder what that does.

Also, what happened to the Magby event? It is now Pansear that won't even go with you...which is what people are saying. How does one make it come with us....Same with Ralts...what do we need to do?

Dull Key? Wonder what that does.

Also, what happened to the Magby event? It is now Pansear that won't even go with you...which is what people are saying. How does one make it come with us....Same with Ralts...what do we need to do?

If we're discussing the defiant rebels, include Tropius and Helioptile. Both are "absorbing sunlight", but refuse to do anything other than that.

So...i won't even be able to get Ralts(For Gardavoir or Gallade) until episode 11 if that is the case with the Absorbing Sunlight thing?

You can get Ralts and Pansear but you need somethin first.

I have now beaten Julia with this Team: Frogadier 17, Ralts 13, Noibat 14, Magikarp 10, Electrike 15 and Trubbish 15. Without an ground attack or Spinda (Uproar was kinda op this early) she is much harder now and took me 4 Attempts. I like that you switched some stronger event Pokemon with weaker Pokemon or changed the condition for some Pokemon.

Sorry D: But as Manes says, there are no 4th gen back sprites for 5th, or, you know, 6th gen. Don't worry! You'll be okay, I promise. D: Love your Typhlosion anyway, it needs your support now.

lol. But Well duh of course I know 5th gen doesn't have 4th gen sprites. What I meant was: keep the back sprites from episode 10! which is 4th gen sprites till 493 poke then 5th gen 6th gen sprites... seriously, if in episode 11 you keep old pokemon with 5th gen back sprite I'll have to put typh in the pc. I REALLY can't stand it's bw sprite lol.

Also, Ame, Seeing all these problems with 10.5, it would've been better for you to just have implemented 6th gen mechanics and have corrected the minor bugs from 10. Things like changing magby's location, abilty bug etc etc shouldn't have been a priority at all :P

Edited by spriteslover

One mechanic I could have gone without is the swooping pokemon. No shadows means its that much harder to avoid, repel doesn't work, there are no special pokemon, and it makes me want to tear my hair out.

i personally think the venipedes on the wasteland are worse >.>

and then there's that dreadful dubstep music D: i almost gave up on the stuff i could find there

i personally think the venipedes on the wasteland are worse >.>

and then there's that dreadful dubstep music D: i almost gave up on the stuff i could find there

GlitchCity doesn't always make dubstep. But when she does, it's kinda... Not the best?

Her strengths lie elsewhere. And repels seem to keep the swoopers away from me, so I don't know what you mean, MetalKing

You can get Ralts and Pansear but you need somethin first.

I have now beaten Julia with this Team: Frogadier 17, Ralts 13, Noibat 14, Magikarp 10, Electrike 15 and Trubbish 15. Without an ground attack or Spinda (Uproar was kinda op this early) she is much harder now and took me 4 Attempts. I like that you switched some stronger event Pokemon with weaker Pokemon or changed the condition for some Pokemon.

What do i even need?

Bummer! here me thinking I could just substitute the sprites of 10.5 with the 10 files and everything would be PERFECT(since I just checked my pokemon remained with their abilities), HOWEVER AME changed the position of the sprites in the battle scene, so the old pictures get cut :angry::(

Edited by spriteslover

Wait... what? (checks To see the guy since I already got the pale from him.) I can't get it.

Also, I don't know if this is in earlier releases, but there is a "dull Key" in the first part of the Rail net.

Its for the new scraggy event, go to where the old scraggy was and open the door. i wont spoil anymore.

btw if you go where the crogunk was you find a soul candle.

Edited by ShatteredSkys