~~10.5~~

Amethyst

Not going to lie, I'm one of those opposing nerfs of all varieties in this game - as someone who doesn't face good competitive players regularly, it's improved my skillz measurably.

Also, $10 to the first person to find Inkay or Binacle. Ame, will we be able to obtain any of the Gen6 starters without resetting? Similar to the mudkip/bulbasaur/tepig events, perhaps? Don't want to spoil anything, of course, but, dat protean...

Hello I'm new here and I was soooo happy with these release until I read this "Back sprites have been updated to a Gen 5 style and unified.

Nooooooooooooooooo 5th gen back sprites are horrible, terrible, dreadful!!!! Please, please keep 4th gen ones. God, I chose Cyndaquil and have you seen 5th gen back sprite of typhlosion?? By far the worst of all!!!

• Upvote 1

So, I think Growl and Tail Whip aren't working... or at least, they aren't displaying text that suggest it does.

Also sadface at Protean not working.

Hello I'm new here and I was soooo happy with these release until I read this "Back sprites have been updated to a Gen 5 style and unified. [/size]

Nooooooooooooooooo 5th gen back sprites are horrible, terrible, dreadful!!!! Please, please keep 4th gen ones. God, I chose Cyndaquil and have you seen 5th gen back sprite of typhlosion?? By far the worst of all!!!

POlar_facepalm.jpg

...the reason for this is because Gen 4 sprites haven't been done for Gen 5...

Edited by Manes

Not going to lie, I'm one of those opposing nerfs of all varieties in this game - as someone who doesn't face good competitive players regularly, it's improved my skillz measurably.

Also, $10 to the first person to find Inkay or Binacle. Ame, will we be able to obtain any of the Gen6 starters without resetting? Similar to the mudkip/bulbasaur/tepig events, perhaps? Don't want to spoil anything, of course, but, dat protean...

no idea where inkay is but binacle is found by smashing rocks on apophll beach

I'm opposed to the nerfs too. I did enjoy a good challenge. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that defeat cost entirely too much, and that raising a better team took forever. Those are better things to address.

It would seem that Vero is standing in for Minato this time.

capture000_zps4c0f45b5.png

"...nigga, you crazy. I don't see a lady."

Edited by Manes

• Administrators

Ah, thanks! Looks like contrary is working as intended, according to the release post?

Also RIP tauros teleporting :(

Yep, Contrary was implemented.

Fern will shortly be pleased...

Hello I'm new here and I was soooo happy with these release until I read this "Back sprites have been updated to a Gen 5 style and unified.

Sorry D: But as Manes says, there are no 4th gen back sprites for 5th, or, you know, 6th gen. Don't worry! You'll be okay, I promise. D: Love your Typhlosion anyway, it needs your support now.

So... Anyone else having constant issues with the HP glitch in the earliest parts of the game?

There's a separate topic for this

Just a helpful hint remember the guy who gave you the Walmer pail in that building on route 1? Well since you now get it at the plant shop in Lapis I wondered what will happened if I went back to him. I talk to him and he gave me a itemfinder :D

Might I ask for a detailed location as to where this person is? Because I could really go for having an Itemfinder

Where can I get some 6th Gen pokemon? does anybody know

You can get a Spritzee from Lapis Ward after the puzzle, find Bunnelby in the North Beryl Ward by the graveyard, pick a 6th gen starter, find a Helioptile on the rooftop in the Beryl Ward on a sunny day, find Skiddo on Route 1, or ask around with other people, but those are all the 6th gen I've come across, minus the starters, so far

• Administrators

I haven't gotten eevee yet and I'm thinkin g of finding him so I can get sylveon, but one problem, how does eevee evolve into sylveon? in this game?

Eevee evolves into Sylveon through max happiness and knowing a Fairy Move

If I could trade you one, I would.

However, we can't.Quote

But you can obtain one by mining

No kidding. I have like four from before I realized that you could reset-mine :D

...speaking of which, do rocks reset when you change versions? I started on 10 so I haven't been through an update cycle before.

Edited by beepboopbeep