~~10.5~~

Amethyst

• Administrators

I was referring to the Magikarp thing. The banner is just something I drew in my English class out of boredom, I know it's not perfect. Although as to the eye's thing, have you ever seen anime, or...? xP

• Administrators

Yeah, I'm not really sure why that's an issue for some people. I have a potential fix but I'm waiting to hear back from someone as to if it worked or not before I post it,

I was referring to the Magikarp thing. The banner is just something I drew in my English class out of boredom, I know it's not perfect. Although as to the eye's thing, have you ever seen anime, or...? xP

Oh ok. Im glad you changed the magikarp thing. Well I guess I will get used to the picture but do watch anime by the way. Its just that the pupil looks like a comma then a circle.

Y'all need to slow the hell down. All up on Ame's D like it's made of candy.

It'll get fixed, but in the meantime, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

Awesome! Looks like it's time to start a new game on this. Gonna use this one to mess with all the 6th gen stuff, then carry on my actual file when E11 is out. I know Ame said all the new stuffs would be accessible and all, but I figure a new game might be a better way to do it all.

Also unsure as to whether or not Serra really needed much of a nerf. As an ice leader myself (kinda, it's a fairly casual setup) I can say that gen 6 did a pretty good job of that already. Florinia, I can understand, she crushed me first twenty times I fought her.

Also noibat is obtainable now?! Gotta find one of those. #BoomburstBitches

You know what? I'm gonna try a new game for the 10.5 patch. I kinda got bored after I got stuck at Ditto-Arceus, so I'm gonna try from the beginning this time around with 6th gen pokemon.

EDIT: Would it be terribly difficult for people who want to do actual beta testing to have a feature wherein they can have multiple saves? Or is it too much to ask? I CAN move and rename files as needed if that's too much.

Edited by NeoDarklight

• Administrators

Renaming is generally all that's necessary for multiple saves.

Aya might actually be stronger over all now because of her new Pokemon though, so it's hard to say. Florinia, for a similar reason, became stronger because most of the things that were used to beat her no longer exist. Serra was just a constant pain across the board for anyone who didn't have sun on their team so I started over with her

5 minutes in and I already discover a glitch- when fighting a pidgey with froakie, the game froze when the health counter for my froakie kept going back and forth between 15 and 16 HP remaining.

EDIT: Text does not display the effects of Tail Whip when used by a wild pokemon. I do not know yet if this applies to other situations.

EDIT2: Same thing applies to growl. Also, the HP glitch is recurring.

Edited by NeoDarklight