~~10.5~~

Amethyst

• Administrators

You can get Ralts and Pansear but you need somethin first.

I have now beaten Julia with this Team: Frogadier 17, Ralts 13, Noibat 14, Magikarp 10, Electrike 15 and Trubbish 15. Without an ground attack or Spinda (Uproar was kinda op this early) she is much harder now and took me 4 Attempts. I like that you switched some stronger event Pokemon with weaker Pokemon or changed the condition for some Pokemon.

This is the kind of thing I was concerned about, although more so with Florinia. Thank you. Does anyone else who's played through the beginning feel the same?

lol. But Well duh of course I know 5th gen doesn't have 4th gen sprites. What I meant was: keep the back sprites from episode 10! which is 4th gen sprites till 493 poke then 5th gen 6th gen sprites... seriously, if in episode 11 you keep old pokemon with 5th gen back sprite I'll have to put typh in the pc. I REALLY can't stand it's bw sprite lol.

Also, Ame, Seeing all these problems with 10.5, it would've been better for you to just have implemented 6th gen mechanics and have corrected the minor bugs from 10. Things like changing magby's location, abilty bug etc etc shouldn't have been a priority at all :P

I'm not entirely against editing the back sprite, so I'll look at it.

One mechanic I could have gone without is the swooping pokemon. No shadows means its that much harder to avoid, repel doesn't work, there are no special pokemon, and it makes me want to tear my hair out.

Granted- shadows are something I could add. I'll make a note to do so. Can't really do that in the Wasteland though because they aren't above...

GlitchCity doesn't always make dubstep. But when she does, it's kinda... Not the best?

Her strengths lie elsewhere. And repels seem to keep the swoopers away from me, so I don't know what you mean, MetalKing

Glitch didn't make the Wasteland music, it's by an artist called 23. And idk, I love it. It's so messed up, just like that place. <3

Repels actually won't affect the jump-out/swoop Pokemon.

Pretty sure you need PokeSnax for the event pokemon. Too bad that mechanic isn't working right.

To my knowledge, the mechanic is working fine. The street-vendors might be a little weird though- some people say they work, some people say they don't. But that hardly matters because there are still like three other places you can buy them (five total with the street vendors)

Ame... Did you up the Shiny rate? I've encountered no less than SIX shinys today.

Nope.

I'm opposed to the nerfs too. I did enjoy a good challenge. The only thing I didn't enjoy was that defeat cost entirely too much, and that raising a better team took forever. Those are better things to address.

It would seem that Vero is standing in for Minato this time.

capture000_zps4c0f45b5.png

"...nigga, you crazy. I don't see a lady."

DO NOT FIND THAT LADY. It'll cause a script crash.

how do yall show your current pokemon in your messages. that's really cool can somebody tell me how to do it. I haven't been on this site that long.

You might want to search the "On The Hunt" forum, but I'll clear it up: Go to your profile, hit edit, and press "My Signature". From there, if you search the icons there, you should stumble upon one with a small image of a tree. Click that, and it will ask you to enter a URL. You can from there enter URLs for pictures. That's about the simplest way

I believe no one has found events yet for them, so if you want one, yes.

You don't have to get rid of your old save, though. You can make a new save, since there's a quick edit you can do to "make new save files". In the Pokemon Reborn folder, you should see a Game.ini (I think that's what it will display as, since mine displays them as text files) there. Simply open it, go to where it says "Title=Pokemon Reborn" and simply add something onto it. When you open the new game, it'll be like you started over, but all you do is remove whatever you added (making it "Title=Pokemon Reborn" again) and it'll be back to the old game. Allows you to make multiple characters with different teams and it's how I'm testing 10.5 with a new playthrough, so I know it works.

Just make sure you ONLY edit the title line, or you'll mess it up.

how do yall show your current pokemon in your messages. that's really cool can somebody tell me how to do it. I haven't been on this site that long.

If you want to put pokemon sprites on your sig, then is actually pretty easy. You just have to look on a pokemon page, like Bubapedia, Wikidex, etc., the sprites of the pokemon that you're looking for, and then when you find their sprites you just have to click at them and then drag them to the sig customizing thing. Here's the page that I used for that:
PS: The page it's in spanish, and I used it because I was looking for animated sprites, but it's not difficult to use if you're just looking for some pokemon sprites. I hope that helps you out, man.
Edited by Arom

If you want to put pokemon sprites on your sig, then is actually pretty easy. You just have to look on a pokemon page, like Bubapedia, Wikidex, etc., the sprites of the pokemon that you're looking for, and then when you find their sprites you just have to click at them and then drag them to the sig customizing thing. Here's the page that I used for that:
PS: The page it's in spanish, and I used it because I was looking for animated sprites, but it's not difficult to use if you're just looking for some pokemon sprites. I hope that helps you out, man.

am i correct but the link you provide leads to reborn homepage

• Administrators

10.5 has been reuploaded, again. The updated link is on the first page and also here:

Download~

This download fixes the HP glitch that has been observed, as well as the freeze in the Azurine Woods.

However, for those interested in fixing only the HP glitch, see the attached file. Copy/paste it into the data folder and overwrite.

Scripts.rxdata

• Upvote 1

I've been playing with a new file for a while doing a water monotype and reached the Obsidia plant crisis (god those double boosts from Charge Beam where a pain...). I have also noted that Sheer Force still does the extra effect, and I'm not sure if the extra damage is there...

On a side note... Florinia is going to kick my ass when I get to her gym lol

Edit: Turns out that I swept her with a bunch of water types ._.

Edited by RasenShot