~~10.5~~

Amethyst

I have found the most annoying glitch when battling julia (still can't beat her, I really should have thought twice about choosing froakie...). Whenever she uses a move, such as mud-slap or charge beam, the stats go up twice, but only the first time it is used on a single pokemon. For example, when her helioptile uses mud-slap on my litleo (love that pokemon btw), its accurancy is lowered twice instead of once, although I do like it because it makes her extra hard, it can be annoying when her electrode gets 2 special attack boosts and proceeds to sweep my team, which is ironic because electrode isn't a very good pokemon. Not bad, but not like luxray or anything. And its ONLY her pokemon, every other one doesn't get that double glitch.

I have found the most annoying glitch when battling julia (still can't beat her, I really should have thought twice about choosing froakie...). Whenever she uses a move, such as mud-slap or charge beam, the stats go up twice, but only the first time it is used on a single pokemon. For example, when her helioptile uses mud-slap on my litleo (love that pokemon btw), its accurancy is lowered twice instead of once, although I do like it because it makes her extra hard, it can be annoying when her electrode gets 2 special attack boosts and proceeds to sweep my team, which is ironic because electrode isn't a very good pokemon. Not bad, but not like luxray or anything. And its ONLY her pokemon, every other one doesn't get that double glitch.

I think Ame said that the message is displayed twice, but actually the boost is normal (Only once).

• Administrators

I thought so but I was wrong, the boosts themselves are actually occurring twice. Turns out it's an issue with how Sheer Force was implemented, but it has been fixed for 11. Much sorry about that

• 2 weeks later...