~~10.5~~

Amethyst

I have a few problems with the game itself, not sure if anyone else is having such problems, but when I battle trainers (especially ones with more pokemon), sometimes, although not every time, the game will freeze while the pokemon's hp is going down. I am not sure what is going on, but I can (and will) wait until episode 11 so I don't have that problem anymore! Other than that, maybe making protean work (although I can't even tell if it does work or not), since I started a new game and have a timid natured Froakie named shinobi that has the protean ability xD

The HP issue has had a release that fixed it, but the problem still exists >.<

The highly suggested thing to do is save VERY often, such as before every battle you plan on having. The problem will likely be resolved when Ep. 11 is released, along with the protean ability

Sylveon can't learn that too (And he should). I don't know if it's something wrong with the move itself or the pokemon. Have you tried Noivern, if he can learn it?

Im trying but because noibats move pool sucks dick I can only spam air cutter until 9 more levels for him to evolve.

I've only experienced the HP glitch once, until Ame put up the download for the new version in witch it was resolved, I just wished you could go from lager screen infull screen but alas i can wait, as the game is just so cool I can handle the waiting period, especially for Ep11

• Administrators

6th Gen Pokemon won't be able to learn TMs because the data tables for them weren't updated when they were reported as having been done. I went through and finished them myself when I realized that, so TMs will work for them with E11

how do you do the yureayu puzzle, If its that area in that cave that needs rock smash and strength, I cant go any further in. Theres ledges I cant get across, or maybe Im in the wrong area. If I could use tauros I could make it threw.

Alright, about this Yereyu Puzzle... I know there's the key in the company which can be used in Shade's place. Is that all that's to it?

And as for Simon's story, post-Meteor involvement, after talking with him in his home, he hints at his partner's body being at the bottom of the lake. Assuming we get Surf, would we be able to fish up the body or something of the sort? Or perhaps we can find family that she had that Simon missed

Alright, about this Yereyu Puzzle... I know there's the key in the company which can be used in Shade's place. Is that all that's to it?

And as for Simon's story, post-Meteor involvement, after talking with him in his home, he hints at his partner's body being at the bottom of the lake. Assuming we get Surf, would we be able to fish up the body or something of the sort? Or perhaps we can find family that she had that Simon missed

Yep. You can get you know who.

Something interesting to point out: any time growl is used, bulbasaur's cry is used, which is actually very intriguing, I would keep it because it is unique that way. Got the hp glitch fixed, and am going to have a bit of trouble with the first gym leader, I chose the wrong time to pick froakie :( oh well, maybe I can get my noibat to do something for me.....

Something interesting to point out: any time growl is used, bulbasaur's cry is used, which is actually very intriguing, I would keep it because it is unique that way. Got the hp glitch fixed, and am going to have a bit of trouble with the first gym leader, I chose the wrong time to pick froakie :( oh well, maybe I can get my noibat to do something for me.....

You can find a Mime Jr. by the Grand Hall. When it levels up knowing Mimic, it evolves into Mr. Mime, which can learn Light Screen and Reflect fairly early, so that's helpful in taking down Julia

What i meant is that we're going to fight A LOT of mega pokemons before we can use them cuz Ame wants us to suffer. Although i think you got the point, and now i look dumb ^^

Everyone's got their endearing personality trait. Take a lesson from Gumshoe