~~10.5~~

Amethyst

I've been playing with a new file for a while doing a water monotype and reached the Obsidia plant crisis (god those double boosts from Charge Beam where a pain...). I have also noted that Sheer Force still does the extra effect, and I'm not sure if the extra damage is there...

On a side note... Florinia is going to kick my ass when I get to her gym lol

Edit: Turns out that I swept her with a bunch of water types ._.

That sounds kinda somewhat very extremely holy hell difficult and impossible

I signed up today just to say Pokemon Reborn fucking rules. The difficulty of it pisses me off to oblivion and beyond but the instant gratification recieved internally from overcoming pokeWARS with gym leaders is beautiful. Ame your creativity is WOW and the storyline I love it. Keep up the hardwork and I am such a fiend for EP11 that Im doing EP10 all over again. Seriously I think my social life is deteriorating because of this game, oh and my posture alignment :|, shit man this game is too good! Peace!

I signed up today just to say Pokemon Reborn fucking rules. The difficulty of it pisses me off to oblivion and beyond but the instant gratification recieved internally from overcoming pokeWARS with gym leaders is beautiful. Ame your creativity is WOW and the storyline I love it. Keep up the hardwork and I am such a fiend for EP11 that Im doing EP10 all over again. Seriously I think my social life is deteriorating because of this game, oh and my posture alignment :|, shit man this game is too good! Peace!

Welcome to the community, then

You might want to stay here for more than just proclaiming your gratitude. We've got a bunch of stuff to help you out along the journey and even once you've hit the end of the episode, we find something new to do. Check out the "On The Hunt" forum. Great stuff there

• Administrators

Maybe that's a little hasty of me... Shall we say that fall, then? Perhaps the following spring? I mean I understand I set high goals for myself but even I have to be realistic sometime. Perhaps 2019 just to be safe.

• Upvote 1

Maybe that's a little hasty of me... Shall we say that fall, then? Perhaps the following spring? I mean I understand I set high goals for myself but even I have to be realistic sometime. Perhaps 2019 just to be safe.

I was betting on 2021, but if you have nothing else to do, 2019 is not bad i guess

Didn't know where to ask this but was just wondering considering the release of all Gen6 now, whats the plan for the 6th gen starters? Are you going to add them in to the start or just make them event pokemon?

Edit: DW re-read the fine print and will be reseting for a new game shortly

Edited by Bear

Hi Guys, I've been a fan of PR a while now but new to the forums, XD But I just wanted to say hi ho and that i would totally steal Mr. Peabody's Time machine aka 'The Way Back' just to check out E11 lol.

Sup? Yo dude um... This isn't exactly the right place to be doing that, so you should do a thread to present yourself to the guys here, instead. You'll get a lot of good welcoming from the people here, I promise you that. :)

• Upvote 1

When you launch chapter 11, Do you think you can code more gen 6's like e.x. goodra, aegislash and some others also maybe do like a pvp think that actually works at the arcade center now ?

Considering we have neither Goomy nor Honedge, those are impossible to obtain

When you launch chapter 11, Do you think you can code more gen 6's like e.x. goodra, aegislash and some others also maybe do like a pvp think that actually works at the arcade center now ?

Really good pokemons i.e "pseudo legendaries" probably will not be available for a while. Because (Ame is not that nice...) the game would be easier with better pokemon...

I have a few problems with the game itself, not sure if anyone else is having such problems, but when I battle trainers (especially ones with more pokemon), sometimes, although not every time, the game will freeze while the pokemon's hp is going down. I am not sure what is going on, but I can (and will) wait until episode 11 so I don't have that problem anymore! Other than that, maybe making protean work (although I can't even tell if it does work or not), since I started a new game and have a timid natured Froakie named shinobi that has the protean ability xD

I have a few problems with the game itself, not sure if anyone else is having such problems, but when I battle trainers (especially ones with more pokemon), sometimes, although not every time, the game will freeze while the pokemon's hp is going down. I am not sure what is going on, but I can (and will) wait until episode 11 so I don't have that problem anymore! Other than that, maybe making protean work (although I can't even tell if it does work or not), since I started a new game and have a timid natured Froakie named shinobi that has the protean ability xD

Ame already fixed the HP glitch in a patch. About Protean, she will probably fix it in ep.11 (I hope) so keep that Froakie ^^