V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

On 3/28/2024 at 8:25 PM, everythingmagic said:

I am stuck in the hidden library quest part 3 i need help to debug my file because it is frozen and now when i try and open the game it shows this error message

errorlog.txt 5.54 kB · 1 download

Game - Daggernta - 478 - 354h 21m - 15 badges - The Hidden Library.rxdata 693.05 kB · 0 downloads

if you're doing that quest after coming back to gdc, you cant. go back to a save before you started it and dont do it

5 hours ago, reaper. said:

Hi all.
I downloaded v13.5, extracted, ran the updater and tried running the game. I saw it was not reading any save files so i copied from previous folder to the new save folder. It does not seem to work and my character is stuck in walls. Attached my save file too and please let me know what to do

Game_2 - 4337 - Reaper - 315h 27m - 15 badges.rxdata 756.22 kB · 0 downloads

on v13, did you save in the league administration? that's needed for converting to v13.5

13 hours ago, glitchedcat said:

on v13, did you save in the league administration? that's needed for converting to v13.5

Thank you. It worked. I had mistaken gearan lab for league admin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 2:11 AM, casuistry said:

Hello, getting this issue in chapter 12 when traveling to past Sheridan where I'm able to noclip with invisible sprite after the earthquake cutscene. No idea what I did to trigger this but it's always reproducible. My game is updated to the latest version

Game - M - 1490 - 57h 50m - 11 badges - Route 4.rxdata 453.11 kB · 1 download

It looks like there's something broken in the save file, and unfortunately I don't think its fixable, at least I don't know how to fix it. If you go back further does the error continue to occur?

• 2 weeks later...

So I've just downloaded 13.5 after not playing for almost three years (based on my save files?) 
Saved in my room in the League admin area, opened 13.5 (after using the updater to go to 13.5.6 i think it was), and opened the game.
Took forever to load, and the moment I went to hit enter at the eye-thing part of the title screen the game froze and gave me a massive error message. Am I missing something? Attaching game file and error.txt

errorlog.txt game.rxdata