V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

On 10/31/2023 at 8:24 PM, Dred said:

Okay, I'll look into it, but it isn't looking promising. If you can pull the conversion backup from the backup folder, and send it here, I'll see if I can look further into the issue. 

Hey man, any good news about it? Did the link i shared work?

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, Suncet said:

Hey man, any good news about it? Did the link i shared work?

Unfortunately there weren't any backups in the backup file that would work. I'll continue looking into the issue, since there are a few other cases of this error occurring. 

Found a major bug, i guess
beat Alice, saw the cutscene in Zeight, then i battled the gauntlet and won, i couldn't find gliscor outside the obelisk to progress the quest, it's locked as if i still have to beat alice. If i re-enter the pillar no cutscene is played and i see Crescent but i can't interact with her

hope you can fix it :( maybe with the debug mode it's possible

Game_2.rxdata

I didn't see this when I made my original separate post and wasn't sure if it's better to post my file here as a Mac user. I'm in no rush though so please take your time. I just wanted to make sure I'm putting it in the right place and recognize you have your own life.

Game_2.rxdata

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods
15 hours ago, Lampo said:

I didn't see this when I made my original separate post and wasn't sure if it's better to post my file here as a Mac user. I'm in no rush though so please take your time. I just wanted to make sure I'm putting it in the right place and recognize you have your own life.

Game_2.rxdata 971.02 kB · 0 downloads

Game.rxdata

Downloaded the new version and updated and all I got was a new save file. Tried some things and ended up losing my saved data, luckily I got a backup in one of the folders and dodged that bullet. Still having trouble accessing my saved data in the new version because it keeps saying that the format is unknown or damaged. I would highly appreciate if someone could convert my save file.

Game - 1841 - Vale - 392h 55m - 15 badges.rxdata

Edited by UnluckyDuck

in e13.5 when fighting puppet master instead of gardevoir in the underground sanctuary, the post fight check for a 'puppet coin' failed and shunted me back onto the original timeline. However i do have a 'puppet doubloon' that i assume the check was supposed to be for. Now i am on the wrong timeline in the game.  Hopefully ive explained this properly and anyone who can help would be much appreciated.

Save file is from just before the fight if that helps.

Game.rxdata

• Disregard 1

i forgot to do mosely's little hospital of hope sequence before i did the GDC tournament/got adam's badge, and now that i'm finally back in the city after zone zero and all that stuff she's fully gone from the hospital of hope. i've only just gotten back from zone zero, so aside from seeing venam awake back in gdc i haven't actually progressed the plot. i wanted to know if it was at all possible to edit whatever triggers are appropriate to advance the quest? i've seen the sequence before so i know roughly what happens in it, but i don't have backups going that far back and i really don't want to miss anything...

if this is possible and can be taken care of, please let me know where i should pick up the remainder of the questline, or if it's entirely completed and there's nothing more to do. thanks! :)

Game.rxdata

• Disregard 1

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, mallen888 said:

in e13.5 when fighting puppet master instead of gardevoir in the underground sanctuary, the post fight check for a 'puppet coin' failed and shunted me back onto the original timeline. However i do have a 'puppet doubloon' that i assume the check was supposed to be for. Now i am on the wrong timeline in the game.  Hopefully ive explained this properly and anyone who can help would be much appreciated.

Save file is from just before the fight if that helps.

Game.rxdata 651.75 kB · 0 downloads

Intentional. The pop up is scripted, and you are meant to be on the normal path after. 

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, yrgirlkv said:

i forgot to do mosely's little hospital of hope sequence before i did the GDC tournament/got adam's badge, and now that i'm finally back in the city after zone zero and all that stuff she's fully gone from the hospital of hope. i've only just gotten back from zone zero, so aside from seeing venam awake back in gdc i haven't actually progressed the plot. i wanted to know if it was at all possible to edit whatever triggers are appropriate to advance the quest? i've seen the sequence before so i know roughly what happens in it, but i don't have backups going that far back and i really don't want to miss anything...

if this is possible and can be taken care of, please let me know where i should pick up the remainder of the questline, or if it's entirely completed and there's nothing more to do. thanks! :)

Game.rxdata 631.92 kB · 0 downloads

She is still there, it just needs to be night time for her event to trigger.