V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

Hi I am trying to play the game but when I open it up, my save file is gone; especially when I saved last night in the room where you get the starter choice after reaching Oceana Pier. Can someone help me with this? This is the most recent save file I have right now due to the game showing me to make a new game.

Game - Jack Atlas - 2 - 0h 52m - 0 badges - Oceana Pier.rxdata

i got a weird Error that every attack or move i get error logs but no full crashes. i tryed older files and i tryed with and without some QOL mods but same thing happens but i suspect its one of the learn egg move ones, the file cant be opened without the gen 9 starter mod. if anyone has an idea what the issue could be please let me know ^^

could fix it with some work around

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, koalarobo said:

i got a weird Error that every attack or move i get error logs but no full crashes. i tryed older files and i tryed with and without some QOL mods but same thing happens but i suspect its one of the learn egg move ones, the file cant be opened without the gen 9 starter mod. if anyone has an idea what the issue could be please let me know ^^

could fix it with some work around

If your savefile was previously modded, you would have to get rid of all pokemon / content that are not currently in Base Rejuvenation. 

• Like 1

• Global Mods
22 hours ago, Game Duelist Neon Afro said:

Hi I am trying to play the game but when I open it up, my save file is gone; especially when I saved last night in the room where you get the starter choice after reaching Oceana Pier. Can someone help me with this? This is the most recent save file I have right now due to the game showing me to make a new game.

Game - Jack Atlas - 2 - 0h 52m - 0 badges - Oceana Pier.rxdata 317.61 kB · 0 downloads

Rename that save file to Game.rxdata. The name is case-sensitive. If you do not have file extensions on (where it shows .rxdata in the name), just name to Game. 

• Global Mods
On 11/17/2023 at 9:51 PM, brosehunter said:

Game_7.rxdata my game seems to have bugged out i went from like step 34 of .karma files all the way to the last step and i really dont want to have to restart the whole game again i desperately hope there is some way of fixing it 

Sorry for the delay, everything on the savefile seems fine, however, the events in the Alamissa Gallery were a little bugged, primarily due to what I assume is the final Hidden Library quest not being fully finished, and causing a conflict with one of the switches. I have made a temporary solution by turning off the "Karen Lives" switch. If you want this turned back on, progress past the Alamissa Paragon file story content, and send the savefile back, as I am unsure at the moment if this would cause any issues in later versions or not. 

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
On 11/15/2023 at 4:23 PM, MamaaKnowsBest said:

(whoups i forgot to post here)

Hello ! Here's my save or I'm stuck in chap 12, I really don't know if this is normal or not, if I've missed something (if so, sorry) but in any case, I'm unable to move forward in the story. :( 

Game.rxdata 455.33 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry for the delay. If this hasn't already been resolved, here is a fixed save. 

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
On 11/15/2023 at 7:29 AM, JC702 said:

Tried to use this old save file for the new game updates, but I keep getting corrupted errors.

Any help much appreciated 

Game.rxdata 163.97 kB · 0 downloads

The savefile provided is not compatible for conversion, as it is only in Chapter 3. The requirements are for Chapter 15 completion to convert a savefile without error. 

• Global Mods
On 11/15/2023 at 12:02 AM, SwiftFury said:

Sorry for the delay. Save file has been converted. 

Game.rxdata

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods
On 11/13/2023 at 5:51 PM, QueenOfEverything said:

Sorry for the bother,
It seems i'm quite the silly goose as i did not save in the league administration before updating the game.

Much love

Game.rxdata 469.19 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry for the delay, this has been converted. Somehow your silvally got stuck in the QMark type form though, not sure how that happened. 

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
On 11/13/2023 at 1:56 PM, FR0DUB said:

Sorry to bother with another save file conversion trouble :') Mine load but an error message appear and nothing works...

"Btw I ended where 13.0.5 ended and saving at the league administration "

errorlog.txt 795 B · 0 downloads Game - 918 - Sacha - 167h 36m - 15 badges.rxdata 512.89 kB · 0 downloads

The save file is most likely corrupted. You're going to have to shuffle through some backups, and see if they work. 

• Global Mods
On 11/12/2023 at 10:47 PM, enerotreintiuno said:

Hi. So I got stuck in a black screen in Deep Terujama Jungle. I can't use fly nor dig. This happened in deep terajuma jungle, after an event with April and Rick where Rick attacks us with Probopass (also April's sprite does not exist in this scene), I got teleported to a place where the map is completely black. There are npc and object available to interact, but otherwise I cannot navigate this place. Save is migrated from v13.

Also, a timer is on the screen forever on the top right (please remove it). It got there once I went to Darchlight Caves and tried to re-do de black ore quest.

I was exploring past areas, I already finished V13.5 content.

On the quest areas I believe there were some sequence breaks: it reactivated Chapter 6 (once I went to Crawli's gym) & Chapter 7 (once I went to Tower of Theolia).

Game - Christian - 260 - 625h 44m - 15 badges - Deep Terajuma Jungle.rxdata 640.54 kB · 0 downloads

This is from save file conversion. I believe some of these issues were addressed in a recent patch, but you may need to reload to an earlier save-file to get rid of any effects that are currently happening on the savefile. 

ahh idk what the Problem is now but with the update to 13.5.6 the file is lagging like hell , especially trying to catch , on 13 to 13.5 it still runs like a charm. i dont have any mods atm. but had some Qol ones early on.

ok after few houers i got it to work again.The game still needs the gen 9 starter mod even tho i deleted the starter to play without the mod. with it back on it runs smooth again

Edited by koalarobo
found fix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sup.  I am having trouble on the platinum route when you are in axis university/nightmare realm.   I havent saved I just dont know what to do.  I get stuck in this room that is white and I can't interact with anything.  I can't leave the room through the only door behind me.  This happens after we get those bats from Saki.   Amber, Saki, Risa and us go nuts hitting these SEC bots and then it opens up doors that were shut.  We then make our way to this room where we all had to 6 points but the game is rigged.  I hope I am describing this okay.  Does anyone know what I'm missing here? What do I have to do once I get in this room?  Once I'm in there, it won't let me interact with anything or use the bat.  Marnies battle theme sped up is playing.   Please help.  

I just dont know what I should do.  Do I post a save file here?  If so, how do I do it?  Im not great with tech and would need someone to help with that step by step.