V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Cheshire said:

Not that I'm aware of but that seems to be the most likely outcome. Is there any chance of repairing it or should I start re-progressing from the backup I found

I'd progress from the backup, and avoid entering the Kakori Gym, and interacting with any events that may seem out of place in Terajuma. 

• Global Mods
38 minutes ago, Suncet said:

Help me with these file? I had three savefiles and just one is corrupted and i would like to fix that because is the most advanced (mostly all sidequests complete). Attaching game_2.rxdata and the previous save.

Game_2.rxdata 201.35 kB · 1 download Game_2 - 2401 - Ray - 187h 9m - 15 badges.rxdata 201.38 kB · 1 download

What map were you on when you converted this save file? (Game_2.rxdata) 

• Global Mods
On 10/30/2023 at 6:26 PM, timm6393 said:

It keeps opening the file with 13.0.5 not 13.5.1 or whatever. Should I delete the v13 so it isnt conflicted?

You need to put the savefile into Saved Games\Rejuv, and run the 13.5 game files. 

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Suncet said:

It wasn't, in V13 i was playing normally and one day before the V13.5 release, i just save inside the administration league. 

Okay, I'll look into it, but it isn't looking promising. If you can pull the conversion backup from the backup folder, and send it here, I'll see if I can look further into the issue. 

2 minutes ago, Dred said:

Okay, I'll look into it, but it isn't looking promising. If you can pull the conversion backup from the backup folder, and send it here, I'll see if I can look further into the issue. 

Sure, i will compress it into a zip and share it via link in a few mins.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, ulimatecube said:

my save file is  reading as corrupted on mac saved in location I am supposed to.

Game.rxdata1 514.06 kB · 1 download Game.rxdata 513.95 kB · 0 downloads

Okay, so, this is converted, however, I don't see you ever progressing this save, since you have no TMs, story items, or key items. Game.rxdata

Somehow reinitiated the 'defeat Crawli' quest, and some areas are blocked off. 

1. Aquamarine cave.

2. Hot Springs (Was told the crater area for a 13.5 quest was here, this is how I found out about the issue)

3. Tesla house for mc in the Resort area.

4. Not a block off issue, but rangers are trying to evacuate the area by ship too?

Another issue: Black screen after winning a battle upon an icy mountain (new area) by the weather institute. Cut scenes after the battle occur, but mc seems to move to another area afterwards then black screen occurs. 

Did not start a new game. Finished v13, saved in recommended area (underground league place), updated to v13.5, then started exploring everything. 

Game.rxdata Game - C - 157 - 532h 24m - 15 badges - Sashila Village.rxdata

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, bach said:

Hi! I've been having trouble with my save file on MacOS. I've attached here the save file and the errorlog.txt. Maybe I should mention that I used Debug Mod for the file but removed it before saving in League Administration and attempting to start V13.5.

Would really appreciate the help.

errorlog.txt 2.48 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata 767.16 kB · 0 downloads

Converted. 

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, _clintz_ said:

Ive ran into another issue with my save file, whenever i try to enter the ranger hq i get soft locked by dialog between two npcs, and cant move or anything

Game.rxdata 537.21 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, so, there probably wont be much I can do with this savefile, primarily because it has not been properly converted. You need to have 15 badges, and have loaded into League Administration for proper savefile conversion to occur. 
I will still look into this issue, but as mentioned, I probably cant fix it. 

Update: Turns out the event ended up breaking. Throw this map file into your data folder, and it should be fine, however, you will still probably run into some errors due to the conversion details above. 

Map332.rxdata

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, Haichiroku said:

I don't think I saved at the League Administration in v13 and dont have a copy of that version of the game anymore to try and get there. So I assume this save will definitely not work if I use it in v13.5

Game - 2425 - Haichi - 247h 45m - 15 badges.rxdata 409.32 kB · 0 downloads

Converted

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Codacmoment said:

Somehow reinitiated the 'defeat Crawli' quest, and some areas are blocked off. 

1. Aquamarine cave.

2. Hot Springs (Was told the crater area for a 13.5 quest was here, this is how I found out about the issue)

3. Tesla house for mc in the Resort area.

4. Not a block off issue, but rangers are trying to evacuate the area by ship too?

Another issue: Black screen after winning a battle upon an icy mountain (new area) by the weather institute. Cut scenes after the battle occur, but mc seems to move to another area afterwards then black screen occurs. 

Did not start a new game. Finished v13, saved in recommended area (underground league place), updated to v13.5, then started exploring everything. 

Game.rxdata 813.44 kB · 0 downloads Game - C - 157 - 532h 24m - 15 badges - Sashila Village.rxdata 813.48 kB · 0 downloads

This is a known issue with converted save files. Revert to an old save file before you accidentally restarted chapter 6 content, and avoid entering the gym, or completing the puzzles in the gym.  

1 hour ago, Dred said:

This is a known issue with converted save files. Revert to an old save file before you accidentally restarted chapter 6 content, and avoid entering the gym, or completing the puzzles in the gym.  

Hello. I have the same problem and i found it after playing a long time (15-20h). I did do the puzzle in the bug Gym and I have a chapter 6 quest ongoing.

I tried to load a old save but did not manage to (probably my fault, i must do smth wrong).

Do you now if it will patched someday ? Honestly right now, I do not have the motivation to redo everything. If it will be patched, I will wait. Thanks you.