V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

• Veterans

Are you stuck, and can't seem to fix it by reverting to an older savefile? Post your save here and someone may be able to fix it for you!

PLEASE ALWAYS TRY TO REVERT TO AN OLDER SAVE FIRST BEFORE POSTING YOUR SAVEFILE HERE.

How do I load a backup save?

First, find your save folder!

Windows: C:/Users/[Your User Name]/Saved Games/Rejuv/Game.rxdata

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Rejuvenation/Game.rxdata

Linux: ~/.local/share/Rejuv or ~/.local/share/Pokemon Rejuvenation

Or, if you are using Portable Mode, check the Save Data folder in your game's download. Then, remove Game.rxdata (or rename it to something else), find your most recent backup in the folder, and rename that file to be Game.rxdata instead. That's all!

MAKE SURE TO REPORT THE BUG WHERE YOU GOT STUCK AS A MAJOR BUG IN THE BUG REPORTING FORM AFTERWARDS.

• Like 1

Hi I have tried both versions of the updater. The second one got me past the "invalid zip" error, but now the game is crashing before I can open it saying that my save file is corrupted. I saved where I was supposed to, and I don't have any mods on the game so I'm not sure how to fix it.

Game.rxdata

• Disregard 1

Hey, I dont know whats wrong with my save but for context i recently just switched from windows to mac and tried my save file (which has been running on windows) to my mac but every time i open it keeps giving me a mass of issues, if there is a way to fix it or make it compatible with mac I'd appreciate it dearly.

Game.rxdata

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods
On 10/30/2023 at 2:13 PM, wardipher said:

Hi I have tried both versions of the updater. The second one got me past the "invalid zip" error, but now the game is crashing before I can open it saying that my save file is corrupted. I saved where I was supposed to, and I don't have any mods on the game so I'm not sure how to fix it.

Game.rxdataUnavailable

Your savefile cannot be downloaded. Try posting it again. 

• Global Mods
On 10/30/2023 at 3:32 AM, crazywolf21 said:

Tried all I could to get it working with version 13.5.1  but no dice so hopefully some one can help me.

It keeps saying my save file was corrupted. I saved where I was supposed to but still went bad.

Game - 5119 - Jim - 700h 27m - 15 badges.rxdata 624.35 kB · 2 downloads

Your save file has been converted.

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
On 10/30/2023 at 5:27 PM, maverickcyclone said:

Game.rxdataRly out of options here, saved in the League Admin as instructed and I beat the game years before this. Still keeps telling me my save file is corrupted, despite me being able to load it up on v13 no problem.

Your savefile has been converted. 

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
On 10/30/2023 at 7:55 PM, ObsidianFlare said:

I did most of the possible solutions to try to get my saves to work, but it just doesn't work. It still shows up as corrupted with the saves and only has the option of starting a new game without them.

Game - 1097 - Gehenna - 271h 36m - 15 badges.rxdata 696.94 kB · 2 downloads

21 hours ago, A.O said:

It keeps telling me my savefile is corrupted please help me 😭

Game.rxdata 512.6 kB · 1 download Game.rxdata 512.6 kB · 0 downloads

21 hours ago, utipatuti said:

Hi, can someone help me with my savefile? It keeps telling me my savefile is corrupted, even though I beat Saki and v13 content. Thank you

Game.rxdata 713.81 kB · 2 downloads Game_4.rxdata 687.22 kB · 1 download

Your save files could not be converted, and have all failed at exactly 21%. For now, you will have to continue on a new save. 

• Global Mods
18 hours ago, Charon said:

Y'know what, screw it. I've been wanting to play on Mac for almost two days now, and I keep getting the corrupted savefile error. I'd rather see if I can just get them converted instead of waiting for a bugfix. I've beaten Saki and saved in the League HQ in both of them, so I should otherwise be good to go.

Game_2.rxdata 862.28 kB · 0 downloads Game.rxdata 682.17 kB · 0 downloads

Both save files have been converted. 

Game_2.rxdata Game.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
18 hours ago, CutieRi said:

Hello there, my save file is also only reading as corrupted. Since so many people seem to be having the same issue I doubt it'll be easily fixed here but if there's even a chance I'm taking it, I'm very excited to play 13.5! Thank you very much in advance

Game - 2669 - Cassie - 187h 47m - 15 badges.rxdata 265.92 kB · 0 downloads

This save did not require conversion, but loaded inside of a desk, and not in the listed location for conversion. I have put you inside the League Administration, and savefile conversion prompted. You should be good to go. 

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
17 hours ago, _clintz_ said:

Hey, I dont know whats wrong with my save but for context i recently just switched from windows to mac and tried my save file (which has been running on windows) to my mac but every time i open it keeps giving me a mass of issues, if there is a way to fix it or make it compatible with mac I'd appreciate it dearly.

Game.rxdata 412.16 kB · 0 downloads

Save file converted. 

Game.rxdata

• Fixed 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Cheshire said:

Cannot progress with the story during current chapter due to being locked out of Tesla's villa.

Edit - Found a backup that allows access so will restart. Game seems to think I'm in a different chapter to the one I'm currently in.

Game.rxdata 783.73 kB · 0 downloads

This occurred because the story variable that unlocks the door is not properly set. Did you interact with any Chapter 6 events by chance? If so, that is why the door was locked. 

4 minutes ago, Dred said:

This occurred because the story variable that unlocks the door is not properly set. Did you interact with any Chapter 6 events by chance? If so, that is why the door was locked. 

Not that I'm aware of but that seems to be the most likely outcome. Is there any chance of repairing it or should I start re-progressing from the backup I found