V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

• Global Mods
On 11/7/2023 at 10:32 AM, R.A.M CXZ 007 said:

can anyone help me in this situation

Try loading a back up savefile and converting it. If that does not work, then you may need to start a new save. 

• Global Mods
On 11/7/2023 at 10:25 AM, UnluckyDuck said:

Downloaded the new version and updated and all I got was a new save file. Tried some things and ended up losing my saved data, luckily I got a backup in one of the folders and dodged that bullet. Still having trouble accessing my saved data in the new version because it keeps saying that the format is unknown or damaged. I would highly appreciate if someone could convert my save file.

Game - 1841 - Vale - 392h 55m - 15 badges.rxdata 724.46 kB · 1 download

This save file is unable to be converted at this time, as it appears to be corrupted. You may have to try a different backup, or start a new savefile. 

• Global Mods
On 11/5/2023 at 10:22 PM, drphsycodave44 said:

I keep getting the save file corrupted message when I get to 60% converted. My other save files converted fine but not this one. I beat Saki and saved inside League Administration.

Game - 1943 - HasHas - 293h 4m - 15 badges.rxdata 264.73 kB · 1 download

I moved you into the League Administration, and triggered the conversion event. You should be good to go. Sorry for the delay. 

Game.rxdata

Version 13-13.5 I did some backtracking And found that the garbodor isn't in the vat tube in west gearan lab.

To make sure, I checked on a different save/character I also transferred from v13 to 13.5 to see if it wasn't a visual bug but the garbodor was in the vat as intended so I'm worried that the choice/event didn't carry over in this one:

(currently located in the aforementioned lab)

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Calentz said:

Version 13-13.5 I did some backtracking And found that the garbodor isn't in the vat tube in west gearan lab.

To make sure, I checked on a different save/character I also transferred from v13 to 13.5 to see if it wasn't a visual bug but the garbodor was in the vat as intended so I'm worried that the choice/event didn't carry over in this one:

(currently located in the aforementioned lab)

Game.rxdata

The game switches show that you did not save Garbodor. Did you give the diary to Erick during the story sequence in the old versions?

39 minutes ago, Dred said:

The game switches show that you did not save Garbodor. Did you give the diary to Erick during the story sequence in the old versions?

I know for sure that I did.  That save file is one I've had since version 12 with many hours spent on it (my pc box can attest to that lol).

On 11/9/2023 at 9:47 PM, Dred said:

On 11/9/2023 at 10:30 PM, Calentz said:

I know for sure that I did.  That save file is one I've had since version 12 with many hours spent on it (my pc box can attest to that lol).

Any news/hope for this?  Or am I unfortunately s.o.l.?

Hi. So I got stuck in a black screen in Deep Terujama Jungle. I can't use fly nor dig. This happened in deep terajuma jungle, after an event with April and Rick where Rick attacks us with Probopass (also April's sprite does not exist in this scene), I got teleported to a place where the map is completely black. There are npc and object available to interact, but otherwise I cannot navigate this place. Save is migrated from v13.

Also, a timer is on the screen forever on the top right (please remove it). It got there once I went to Darchlight Caves and tried to re-do de black ore quest.

I was exploring past areas, I already finished V13.5 content.

On the quest areas I believe there were some sequence breaks: it reactivated Chapter 6 (once I went to Crawli's gym) & Chapter 7 (once I went to Tower of Theolia).

Game - Christian - 260 - 625h 44m - 15 badges - Deep Terajuma Jungle.rxdata

Edited by enerotreintiuno
Added more context

EDIT Nvm, I found the Person on helojak Island, didnt know you could walk on the Green stuff in the water.

Hello, I am not sure if it is a bug but I can't find the suspicious person from the kakori village quest. I looked all over helojak island as it says in the quest and then at terajuma beach as some people talk in the forum about the person being there. I would be really thankful for help with this!

Game_2.rxdata

Edited by Dwyh
No Bug found solution