V13.5 ~ Savefile Troubleshooting

Zumi

I just got an error message that reads as follows: Scrpt 'BitMapCache line 135 : PHYSFSError occured.  PhysFS: not found  

What does this mean?  I'm so confused on what is going on here.

And also how do I see replies to my posts on this site.  Not sure if people have been replying to me or not.  I think I see something that says I have 125 replies or something, but that doesn't seem feasible in just 5 hours.  

I dont want to miss when someone replies to me, so If this is the right place to wait for a reply to my problem, someone please let me know as well. 

I just dont know what I should do.  Do I post a save file here?  If so, how do I do it?  Im not great with tech and would need someone to help with that step by step.  

Thanks for your time.  Hope to hear from someone soon.  

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, _clintz_ said:
1 hour ago, Dred said:

Another thing is every step taken sequences a encounter in caves and the grass, like 1 step encounter next step encounter

Your Spice Scent is turned up to a modifier where every step will guarantee an encounter. Set it to 100 for default encounter rates.

Hi, I download the new version, but I just cant start the game. I keep getting a massive report of error every time a try to enter in my previous save file, but i have follow the instructions of defeating certain character and loading in certain place. There is a lot of time that i dont play, so i just entered back in the 1.3 to check and it was really meeting what was asked. I am sorry for any disturbance, but I really am hoping that it can be resolved. And sorry for the bad english, in fact, a fan from Brazil right here! Abraços do Brasil pra vocês, Devs incríveis. Eu cresci jogando, e espero ter a chance de ver o fim dessa jornada. Thanks!!( Oh, in portuguese is just an messenge of thankfulness! In the casa that by any means you dont have the chance to read) Here, i will leave the save file and de error that i am getting. Thanks Again!! Please, i really dont know what is happening and what to do, so, i really apreciatte any kind of help.

errorlog.txt Game - 1664 - Ash - 168h 45m - 15 badges.rxdata Game.rxdata

Hello people.  I think I'm on a good ending.  I just beat Spacea and Tiempa. That battle was intense.  We were all going to take on Team Xen at their base next.  Nothing is triggering though.  Im just a little confused where to go.  I tried sleeping and then going to that Obelisk place.  Those didn't do anything.  

So then I the updater.exe and I ran it.  Then it said something about archiving files or something.  Not sure.  I clicked ok and did this several times.  Whenever it popped up.  Not knowing what to try, I pressed a button called Extract to.  Now it seems I can't play at all.  The game won't open and says their is not enough space on a disk.  

Does anyone know what this means?  Please help.  

Ok I got rid of a lot of cookies and I freed up space.  I can at least play the game now.   I still don't know where to go though.  I guess Ill just explore.  

Hi there,

So I'm currently stuck in the

Spoiler

Alamissa Urden part with the legendary beasts because I just did the Karen quest and I did it quite late in the game. 

I can't find any backup save file previous to me doing that quest, unfortunately. 

Is there any fix for this or should I just wait for the next version (or even start over?) 

Thank you so much in advance

Game - Sirenia - 1891 - 68h 52m - 15 badges - Route 4.rxdata

Hello, so I wanted to update my game from 13.0 to 13.5 but it says that my save file is corrupted, I checked for backup saves on 13.0 and it said all of them were corrupted as well so not sure what to do now, I'm attaching one of the save files below, I have not beat Saki yet, and had beaten the 14th gym but then got the weird glitch that turned me into Adam so I had to go back to before I beat him. So yeah, any insight on what to do would be appreciated!

Game - 105 - V - 232h 14m - 13 badges.rxdata

Hey got this old Save File that Ive been playing on that's been breaking some of it due to my own chicanery . Church Of Theolia and Tower of Theolia are completely broken. Going in to the church and exiting turns Isle of Angels in to its frozen version and Tower of Theolia is stuck in its original chapter state right before fighting Angie for the first time. Found this while trying to do Regice quest and then ended up using debug to warp to the correct version of the Tower.
Any ideas if this is fixable tho?

Game.rxdata

20 hours ago, Xeno_Reaper said:

Any ideas if this is fixable tho?

exact same problem i was having. its a problem with variable 096 being changed by interacting with some stuff on terajuma (specifically crawli's new gym from my experience.)

for reference for anyone else having the same problem, variable 096 just needs to be set to 145 and everything should probably work fine.

oh, and heres a fixed save file for ya Xeno_Reaper:

Game_5.rxdata

• Like 1

Hello! would anyone be able to help with this? I'm currently at the part where we're abducted by alt-timeline Valarie and the pirates (at S.S. Paradise) and we're put behind bars. The bug happens after the cutscene when Mimikyu hatches and the gang breaks out of the cell—another cutscene (I think it's one of those group dialogues that get triggered via pressing "A") happens and then suddenly I'm teleported back to the island where Melia and MC spawn. 

help.png

Game.rxdata

Game_2.rxdataHi im stuck with this bug, i dont know what to do if someone can fix this save file or maybe passthrough the bug, i need the help :(

psdt this the bug: 

Beginning of chapter 12 right after travelling to the past, when chasing after Katsu, scene initiates where Aelita looks into the sky and some past flashbacks happen. After flashbacks, sequence break happens and I end up invisible with walk through walls on, unable to progress story. Have used debug but only to change EVs, natures and IVs.

After defeating Cera's Groudon and Aelita gets cursed, we talk outside in Sheridan Village with Kreiss. He then offers to teleport us back to Theolia Tower where the story will continue. I declined initially.

Now I have no idea how to get back to Kristilline Town. The Noctowl don't fly from Kakori Village or Tealia Resort to Kristilline Town!

Hey there, I'm currently stuck with the bug that softlocks me after entering past Aevium Route 4 when Aelita asks to look up into the sky. It sends me to kugearan city to watch a cutscene with Venam and Kanon without their sprites before putting me in kugearan city and able to ghost around the map with no sprite on screen. Hopefully this can help

On 2/2/2024 at 6:23 AM, lolrex said:

Game_2.rxdataHi im stuck with this bug, i dont know what to do if someone can fix this save file or maybe passthrough the bug, i need the help :(

psdt this the bug: 

Beginning of chapter 12 right after travelling to the past, when chasing after Katsu, scene initiates where Aelita looks into the sky and some past flashbacks happen. After flashbacks, sequence break happens and I end up invisible with walk through walls on, unable to progress story. Have used debug but only to change EVs, natures and IVs.

this being the same bug i am currently facing, additionally idk which file i need so im sending both just in case.

Game_2 - Aero - 899 - 188h 11m - 11 badges - Central Building 36th Floor.rxdata Game_2.rxdata

8 hours ago, SkyBiscuits said:

Hey there, I'm currently stuck with the bug that softlocks me after entering past Aevium Route 4 when Aelita asks to look up into the sky. It sends me to kugearan city to watch a cutscene with Venam and Kanon without their sprites before putting me in kugearan city and able to ghost around the map with no sprite on screen. Hopefully this can help

this being the same bug i am currently facing, additionally idk which file i need so im sending both just in case.

Game_2 - Aero - 899 - 188h 11m - 11 badges - Central Building 36th Floor.rxdata 545.35 kB · 0 downloads Game_2.rxdata 540.3 kB · 0 downloads

download this file and put it in the Data  folder, and then hold L key while the game loads (after you click on your save)

Map125.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i've downloaded the latest patch V13.5 and my save file is not working. I get "corrupt" message (will attach screenshots) . The save file was working on V13 and I did follow the pre-patch update instructions before opening V13.5

Will attach my save file as well. 

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.08.14.png

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.08.09.png

Game.rxdata