V13 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

On 2/8/2022 at 5:37 PM, Bagos said:

so my problem is that like the idiot i am delited save file 1 for gob knows why all this time i play from save file 2 i tried to change the name but no luck what els i can try 

If you deleted your "Game.rxdata" file, you just have to take a backup (located in the same folder, best if you take the one with the biggest number) and rename it "Game.rxdata", the game is coded to automatically recognize that pattern as the default save

6 hours ago, Satrick Ptar said:

everytime I try to open the game this message pops up, a few days ago it was working just fine, what am I supposed to do?

LastSave.dat 367.87 kB · 0 downloads Game_5.rxdata 268.51 kB · 0 downloads errorlog.txt 1.15 kB · 1 download

Why is your file name "Game_5.rxdata"? Do you have a plain "Game.rxdata" file in your saves folder?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

I'm posting because i've encounter a trouble with my savefile... 

It happened when I arrived in the desert, i had a black screen when I started a fight with a trainer, I've changed my savefile (just as you explained on the first page), it worked again until it happened again ... (same problem, the battle never starts but the music does)

I tried to investigate and noticed that it happened after a few saves. I did the same technique to solve it a few times but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. Also, I tried to reinstall the game, but the same thing happened.

Please find my savefile attached to this post (if you want to see the bug, just begin the fight versus the maid and you'll see ...) Do you think that you can solve it please? It would be really nice.

I hope that I was clear enough to explain this, thank you in advance for your help!

Game_2.rxdataGame_2 - 1534 - Ismal - 130h 34m - 12 badges.rxdata

Encountered major bug in chapter 15. Cannot fix by reverting savefile because my habit of saving frequently after every minor action came back to bite me, and the savefiles before the bug no longer exist.

Completed Diamond and Pearl Paths. Upon selecting Platinum Path, I decided to finally go do the Goldenwood Forest Restoration sidequest for a Mawilite. I used Fly on my Golurk to travel from the Festival of Dreams area in the Axis High District, the only area of the district I had ever been to, to Neo East Gearen (and, in the process of completing the sidequest, traveled to essentially every point on the map). Upon finishing the sidequest and obtaining the Mawilite, I had Golurk use Fly again to bring me back to the Axis High District, planning on completing the story, but discovered I physically cannot do that. The exit in the north to the university behaves like a wall, with the classic Pokémon bump noise and everything.

Game.rxdata

On 2/22/2022 at 11:31 AM, Mikaryu said:

Hi guys! 

I'm posting because i've encounter a trouble with my savefile... 

It happened when I arrived in the desert, i had a black screen when I started a fight with a trainer, I've changed my savefile (just as you explained on the first page), it worked again until it happened again ... (same problem, the battle never starts but the music does)

I tried to investigate and noticed that it happened after a few saves. I did the same technique to solve it a few times but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. Also, I tried to reinstall the game, but the same thing happened.

Please find my savefile attached to this post (if you want to see the bug, just begin the fight versus the maid and you'll see ...) Do you think that you can solve it please? It would be really nice.

I hope that I was clear enough to explain this, thank you in advance for your help!

Game_2.rxdata 474.17 kB · 0 downloads Game_2 - 1534 - Ismal - 130h 34m - 12 badges.rxdata 473.79 kB · 0 downloads

The battle is working fine on my end.

image.thumb.png.2322b540d4411d5dbe1484ffc9b7c739.png

What you can try

- completely delete your game (just keep the saves) and download the game again with the latest patches

- don't use fast-forwarding / speed up mode while playing the game before a fight

- (might sound weird but) make sure the music engine is running by forcing some audio if no music is playing (like with the ingame radio)

On 2/23/2022 at 10:43 PM, tunguska impact said:

Encountered major bug in chapter 15. Cannot fix by reverting savefile because my habit of saving frequently after every minor action came back to bite me, and the savefiles before the bug no longer exist.

Completed Diamond and Pearl Paths. Upon selecting Platinum Path, I decided to finally go do the Goldenwood Forest Restoration sidequest for a Mawilite. I used Fly on my Golurk to travel from the Festival of Dreams area in the Axis High District, the only area of the district I had ever been to, to Neo East Gearen (and, in the process of completing the sidequest, traveled to essentially every point on the map). Upon finishing the sidequest and obtaining the Mawilite, I had Golurk use Fly again to bring me back to the Axis High District, planning on completing the story, but discovered I physically cannot do that. The exit in the north to the university behaves like a wall, with the classic Pokémon bump noise and everything.

Game.rxdata 346.93 kB · 0 downloads

I've put you right in front of the uni

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, Joker_HoodB said:

Im stuck on a throne in backsteeple castle. Ik i have to clip my saved file however im having trouble finding it on mac. I tried looking in saved games folder and everything i see nothing please help please.

1st post of the 1st page of this thread.

or, if you don't have that link, go to Users > (your name) > Library > Application Support > Pokemon Rejuvenation

On 2/27/2022 at 5:20 PM, LKyuusei said:

The battle is working fine on my end.

image.thumb.png.2322b540d4411d5dbe1484ffc9b7c739.png

What you can try

- completely delete your game (just keep the saves) and download the game again with the latest patches

- don't use fast-forwarding / speed up mode while playing the game before a fight

- (might sound weird but) make sure the music engine is running by forcing some audio if no music is playing (like with the ingame radio)

Hi! Thx for the answer! 

I tried again by downloading the game once more and not using the fast forwarding button and it worked .... However, the bug is still there everytime i start a fight (even grass encounter) with the fast button ON.

I can play without but it did work before, so I don't know what happened

15 hours ago, Mikaryu said:

Hi! Thx for the answer! 

I tried again by downloading the game once more and not using the fast forwarding button and it worked .... However, the bug is still there everytime i start a fight (even grass encounter) with the fast button ON.

I can play without but it did work before, so I don't know what happened

To be fair, I don't know, but I think the internal scripts & events that handles the battle are being overwhelmed when the game goes too fast.

Try maybe different fast states ? x2, x2.5, etc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've encountered a major bug in chapter 15. I've looked at reverting my savefile, but it looks like I would have to go back a looong way and lose out on 60 hours of game play.  Would like to avoid that if possible!

Completed the Diamond and Pearl Paths. Ever since I started the Platinum Path, I've been stuck playing as Melia instead of the main character (the sprite is the MC, but I hav Melia's pokemon and everyone calls me Melia).  I've advanced all the to the Axis Factory part where you have to battlle Geara.  Playing with Melia's team has finally caught up to me and I'm unable to beat him and can't access my bag or other pokemon that my main character has.  Appreciate any help you can provide!  Let me know if you need any other info.

Also, I want to take a moment to thank the developers of this wonderful game and this great community.  It's been a blast playing this game and it's bittersweet to almost be reaching the end!

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, 

I have a very weird problem, I don't know if it's related to save file but I will attach it.

The problem is that I suddenly cannot use Surf. I am trying older saves where it obviously worked as I progressed game using it, but still nothing. Disabling mods also doesn't change anything.  I have some suspicions that Roggenrola side quest on Terajuma Island could mess something up, but I'm not sure.
When I'm trying using surf from party menu I get this message:

"It can't be used when you have someone with you"

Has anyone ever got this kind of error? Is it fixable?

Game.rxdata