Your favorite Crest (Spoiler ?)

Enatsyrte

Hi everyone !

If you discovered the Crest in Rejuvenation, you must have seen some of their effects in battle. I want to know what crest you have tested, and which one is your favorite crest. 

In my opinion, two crests are incredible : Feraligatr and Castform. 
Feraligatr is one of my favorite starter, and I used it during my travel. It saved me due to its priority move when it switches in.

And Castform is WOW ! Having the choice between 3 forms is enjoying. Personnaly, I chose its ice-form ^-^

So, what kind of crest do you love ?

I particularly love Claydol's Crest. I did like Claydol's design and idea before, and the crest gives it the ability to use its firepower accordingly. I also love Ledian for similar reasons: Cool style, poor mon. Crested Ledian is probably still not an Uber but it's more of a threat now

I prefer Typhlosion Crest. It's nothing special but kind of being useful so it would be good for Typhlosion to have much choices about moves and such counters like using Slash and Burn on Water types, Rock types and Ground types.

Either Castform or Claydol crest. Those are one of the most creative and fun crests, and they make two of my favorite Pokemon much more viable.

Spoiler

Also, Hyper Beam Claydol go brrr

Definitely Claydol. The Psychic type is one of my favourite types and Claydol is such an interesting and well designed Pokémon. Its movepool is very diverse, but Claydol is usually a very passive Pokémon. Its crest changes that and turns its fantastic defensive assets into a threatening offensive moveset. Cosmic Power to further boost its Defense and Sp. Defense stat and Hyper Beam as mandatory beam move has saved me more than a couple of times. 

• 2 weeks later...

Zangoose, really simple effect but it can make zangoose deal insane damage, especially if yours has the ability Toxic Boost. The crest poisons Zangoose and then gains the Poison Heal effect. If it has the move Facade, it doubles in power. The toxic boost ability also boosts physical attacks by 50%, that means without calculating in the extra STAB boost, Facade has a base power of 210. So yes, it becomes really strong.

• 2 weeks later...